• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Juan

Trump told Sessions to leave potheads alone in states where it is legal.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on April 14, 2018, 06:17:13 PM
Trump told Sessions to leave potheads alone in states where it is legal.

It's legal in all the states because it was never lawful for those fucking cunts to fucking prohibit it in the first fucking place.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2018, 03:52:03 AM
It's legal in all the states because it was never lawful for those fucking cunts to fucking prohibit it in the first fucking place.

Technically, they just taxed and regulated it.....

But yeah, I’m agreeing with Jackstar.  Weird.  But welcoming.

Don’t make this awkward ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 08:10:40 PM
Assad laughing video

One minute you're sure this is the event that's going to draw us into another huge war, then next minute you post this video insisting it was meaningless.  The only real constant is you're the only one who has things figured out. 

Well, the other constant is you're a dumb, easily manipulated dupe.

Response about dicks and gay sex to follow:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 15, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

One minute you're sure this is the event that's going to draw us into another huge war, then next minute you post this video insisting it was meaningless.  The only real constant is you're the only one who has things figured out. 

Well, the other constant is you're a dumb, easily manipulated dupe.

Response about dicks and gay sex to follow:

I know you're an idiot but try to follow along. I don't produce the videos I just post them. I don't always agree with everything they're saying. They're meant to inform and perhaps generate intelligent conversation, not personal attacks against me. I don't expect you to be able to grasp something this complexly nuanced though.  ::)  :D

Oh yeah, you're also a first rate prick! ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 08:48:48 PM
I know you're an idiot but try to follow along. I don't produce the videos I just post them. I don't always agree with everything they're saying. They're meant to inform and perhaps generate intelligent conversation, not personal attacks against me. I don't expect you to be able to grasp something this complexly nuanced though.  ::)  :D

Oh yeah, you're also a first rate prick! ;D

I see.  So not only can't you say what they're about or what you like about them, now we find out you don't even agree with them. 

And your posts aren't meant to generate personal attacks.  Why don't you go back and read a few of them to see if you can spot the problem with that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 15, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

I see.  So not only can't you say what they're about or what you like about them, now we find out you don't even agree with them.

I didn't say that I disagree with them. I get that you can only think in simplistic, black and white terms. They're meant to watch. Often they're not just about one thing that can be summed up in a headline for idiots like you.  :D

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 08:36:14 PM
...  Idiot.

I know you're an idiot but try to follow along...

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 15, 2018, 08:38:54 PM
... Response about dicks and gay sex to follow:

... you're also a first rate prick!

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 09:29:40 PM
... I know you are a black/white thinker (to use the term loosely)...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 09:20:37 PM
... I get that you can only think in simplistic, black and white terms...

I'd suggest you're not very imaginative - on top of everything else - but then I'd be accused of not being imaginative.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 15, 2018, 09:33:46 PM
I'd suggest you're not very imaginative - on top of everything else - but then I'd be accused of not being imaginative.

Duly noted. Don't watch them if they offend you so, snowflake.  :D

Up All Night

THE PEEING ON A BED WHILE TRUMP SUPPOSEDLY WATCHED BACKSTORY

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/15/17233994/comey-interview-trump-pee-tape-russia

Christopher Steele’s faith in the sensational sex claim would fade over time. ... As for the likelihood of the claim that prostitutes had urinated in Trump’s presence, Steele would say to colleagues, ‘It’s fifty-fifty.’”

The claim itself is seemingly unfalsifiable but also extremely unlikely to ever be confirmed. And it could well be a silly distraction from far stronger claims of Russian interference and Trump-Russia ties, or from other issues entirely that should get more attention. It could be total bullshit.

Juan

So (ha) it’s all Sean Hannity’s fault.

PaulAtreides

So Sean Hannity is Michael Cohen's third client. You couldn't make up this shit.

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 16, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
So Sean Hannity is Michael Cohen's third client. You couldn't make up this shit.
News update just had some "breaking news" that Hannity was not a client "but asked his opinions sometimes over legal issues." Or something like that. But many, if not most, lawyers have more than one client. Why would it be surprising?
If not actually a client many lawyers get people asking them opinions (which like the doctor who always gets people asking "what do you think of..." can be annoying. He also works in media, lives and works in region, and Cohen is a prominent attorney. They even grew up in the same town (though I don't know when Hannity and Cohen met.) Why does this seem strange?

Dr. MD MD

When we hit Syria on Friday I joked that, knowing of Israel's involvement, we should change our name to Greater Israel. Well, I had no idea but it turns out there really is a Greater Israel project. Is my imagination eternally cursed to always hit on the truth?! ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLDTTpR27Hs