• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Up All Night

Quote from: Juan on April 09, 2018, 04:31:16 AM
What, if anything, should Trump do about the gas massacre in Syria? Nuke? Apologize like Obama?  Let’s see if we can discuss this with our own words.

We could give the same response to this civil war that we gave to the Iran-Iraq War. Decide who is our enemy, and support the other side.

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2018, 03:19:15 AM
Isn't this an admission of who it is out attacking society?

Perhaps the London knife attacks are simply a pretext to knives being restricted to Britains, so that when the time comes for the Muslim takeover, it can go forward with little left to resist.

Let's call it "The Fortnight of the Long Knives."

ItsOver

This is all a great example as to why one needs to be a citizen and not a servant of the state or a cuck to a queen.

Juan

If the eUKs have to give up their knives, and with their bad, government healthcare teeth, how will they cut their meat? It's a vegan plot.

ItsOver

I guess you don't need a knife for this stuff.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Juan on April 09, 2018, 04:31:16 AM
What, if anything, should Trump do about the gas massacre in Syria? Nuke? Apologize like Obama?  Let’s see if we can discuss this with our own words.

Nuke Israel off the fucking map

https://twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/983191356465070080

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 08, 2018, 05:30:28 AM
So, did you get all the urinals cleaned last night? Change the screens?  You and Trump are so alike.  It's as if Stupid and Idiot had a baby and then dropped it.

This is supposed to counter the suggestion that he isn't very bright?

Gd5150

How could there be any chemical weapons in the Middle East? Obama/Kerry/Clinton made Syria get rid of them:

QuoteIn Syria, "we struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out."

â€" John Kerry on Sunday, July 20th, 2014 in comments on NBC's "Meet the Press"

And of corse we now know Iraq never had chemical weapons. Despite the fact we sold them chemical weapons. And despite:

Quote"Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors." Bill Clinton - 1998

Oh my bad, it was Bush lied people died, that’s right, there were no WMDs.

Kidnostad3

It makes no sense to me that Assad would use chemical weapons at a time when Trump is indicating a desire to pull U.S. troops out of Syria.   As always the question of who initiated the chemical attack becomes cui bono?  In my mind the Syrian opposition would certainly not benefit from a U.S. pullout and It might even be disastrous for them.   It's easy for me to imagine that one or more elements of the opposition staged the chemical attack to reinflame public opinion world-wide against Assad, provoke a U.S. retaliatory strike and make it difficult for Trump to order a pull out any time soon.  I also think it's a good bet that one or more state players were involved in planning and providing logistical support for the operation to include provision of the technical know-how and materials needed to produce and deploy the chemical agent.  Saudi Arabia is the nation state that first comes to mind among those who would benefit from continuing U.S. Military presence in the region and support of the rebels.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2018, 11:33:55 AM
It makes no sense to me that Assad would use chemical weapons at a time when Trump is indicating a desire to pull U.S. troops out of Syria.   

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 09, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

If it were to be found out that Israel had anything to do with the gassing it would loose the support of it's sole ally on the planet on which it depends for its very existence. Whatever you think of Jews, they are not a stupid race. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
If it were to be found out that Israel had anything to do with the gassing it would loose the support of it's sole ally on the planet on which it depends for its very existence. Whatever you think of Jews, they are not a stupid race.
Their not stupid, they just often think they're smarter than anyone else...and that can be stupid if they're wrong about that. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 09, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
Whatever you think of Jews, they are not a stupid race.

These are people who cut off the end of babies' dicks because some guy with a beard and a cube hat told them that The Space God told them to.

I think your belief in their intelligence is... misplaced.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Massive eyerolls!

It's not really a spelling error, you spelled the word you wanted to use correctly..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 09, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
It's not really a spelling error, you spelled the word you wanted to use correctly..

You're a mind reader too? :D

starrmtn001

Good on you, Sir!  Thank you, and God Bless you, Mr. President! ;)

https://youtu.be/qitYo2xrJ24

Dr. MD MD

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/politics/fbi-raids-office-of-trumps-longtime-lawyer-michael-cohen.html

The FBI is a straight up mafia organization now, acting with impunity. I guess they are our real (unelected) leaders now so just watch yourself!  :o ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 02:24:39 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/us/politics/fbi-raids-office-of-trumps-longtime-lawyer-michael-cohen.html

The FBI is a straight up mafia organization now, acting with impunity. I guess they are our real (unelected) leaders now so just watch yourself!  :o ::)

Amazing. Praise the FBI of course. Nothing to see here.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: StarrMountain on April 09, 2018, 02:12:40 PM
Good on you, Sir!  Thank you, and God Bless you, Mr. President! ;)

https://youtu.be/qitYo2xrJ24

Brown people never fail to disgust me

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 09, 2018, 02:39:17 PM
Brown people never fail to disgust me

She's clearly wasting away. ::)

Dr. MD MD

I'd fully support president Trump using the military to regain control of the rogue criminal organization called the FBI. ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
Their They're not stupid, they just often think they're smarter than anyone else...and that can be stupid if they're wrong about that. ;)
The perfect demonstration of stupid ........ ^

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 09, 2018, 02:46:07 PM
The perfect demonstration of stupid ........ ^

Don't talk about your country here. This is the Trump thread. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Seriously though, we the people elected Trump to govern and we're sick of the year of bullying we've endured for daring to do that. Trump needs to take action against these weasely cock suckers NOW! >:(