• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Taaroa

Quote from: ItsOver on April 05, 2018, 07:23:06 AM
Hackney, East London
That's actually a pretty rough area right next to where the Olympics were held. Went there during daylight hours in December and you could feel that vibe immediately, but absolutely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else (especially at night).

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2018, 09:28:40 AM
If the law was working the way it should there wouldn’t be 12 million illegal aliens in our county.
Yep, no shit.  I love how the, what, millions of pages of just Federal law(?), are applied at the whim of the fascist bureaucrats, depending upon what they think suits their commie agenda.  They should be prosecuted for treason, alone.

ItsOver

Quote from: Taaroa on April 05, 2018, 09:33:10 AM
That's actually a pretty rough area right next to where the Olympics were held. Went there during daylight hours in December and you could feel that vibe immediately, but absolutely wouldn't recommend it to anyone else (especially at night).

As much fun as that other utopia, the "happy" side of Chicago?

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 05, 2018, 01:50:42 AM
Okay.  The Russian collusion thingy.  dying off after a solid year.  I give this Stormy Daniels thing 18 months.  Then what?  How will the left begin its final non-scandal, what will be the lefts final smoke and mirrors prior to the re-election of President Trump.

("President Trump."  I like to say that at odd times during the work day.  Drives my snowflake co-workers crazy.)
:)
Same. I did the opposite with Obama and would always say "this character Obama" (depending on situation also adding "or whatever name he is using this decade.")

Taaroa

Quote from: ItsOver on April 05, 2018, 09:36:49 AM
As much fun as that other utopia, the "happy" side of Chicago?

Not that bad.

There are arguably worse parts than Hackney, but as a rule of thumb East London and south of the river (eg Lambeth) are the bad parts.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 05, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
Yep, no shit.  I love how the, what, millions of pages of just Federal law(?), are applied at the whim of the fascist bureaucrats, depending upon what they think suits their commie agenda.  They should be prosecuted for treason, alone.
Though I don't like the power gained by the Executive (or really all of the Federal branches) Trump might consider eliminating security for certain US District Courts, just as a way to cut the budgets and help the tax-payers. No political motive. See how they like to rule in favor of illegals, terrorists, criminals, and malcontents then.

So some idiot Democrat Party official in Florida said ''colored people'' instead of ''people of color'', and resigned over his ''hurtful'' remark.

Fast forward 10 years... so some idiot Democrat Party official in Florida said ''people of color'' instead of ''otherly toned people'', and resigned over his ''hurtful'' remark.

Up All Night

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2017, 08:28:24 PM
What I don't get is that Obama's NSA admits to spying just about everybody, including members of Congress, and our intelligence agencies brag about our surveillance and data-mining capacities, even down to the local PD using things like STINGRAY etc and the media complaining about all the Russian hacking etc but nobody can find all the Clinton emails that were on the unsecured, illegal server? How is that all data-mining and etc done NSA, DIA, foreign intelligence agencies, giant corporations, ISPs, etc can find just about everybody else's activity (or so we are told) but Hillary's can "disappear?"

The very fact that many, if not all, Americans are being surveilled to some extent would mean certain Trump, and his staff, would be.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-obtained-fisa-warrant-to-monitor-former-trump-adviser-carter-page/2017/04/11/620192ea-1e0e-11e7-ad74-3a742a6e93a7_story.html?utm_term=.8f03510c7234

https://youtu.be/UG5juhuhE2g

“Rogue” Network Of Cellular Eavesdropping Devices Discovered Throughout Washington D.C.

The Stingray units operate by tricking a cellular device into locking onto them instead of a legitimate cell tower â€" revealing the exact location of a particular phone. As AP notes, more sophisticated versions can eavesdrop on calls by forcing phones to step down to the older, unencrypted 2G wireless channel. Other Stingray devices can plant malware on a phone.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 05, 2018, 12:04:03 PM
Fast forward 10 years... so some idiot Democrat Party official in Florida said ''people of color'' instead of ''otherly toned people'', and resigned over his ''hurtful'' remark.

Damn demokkkrats are a bunch of racist racists. How dare they refer to people of black as albino challenged.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 05, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

Seppuku over an incorrect choice of words will become commonplace public events rather than facing the brutal social consequences.

Dr. MD MD

Omnibus bill rescissions. Sounds promising! :D

re·scis·sion
rəˈsiZHən/Submit
nounformal
plural noun: rescissions
the revocation, cancellation, or repeal of a law, order, or agreement.
synonyms:   revocation, repeal, annulment, nullification, invalidation, voiding; formalabrogation
"the rescission of the contract"

Dr. MD MD

The Democratic party funded caravan of illegal immigrants that was going to invade our Southern border has dispursed and gone home. Trust me, if the MSM is reporting that you can believe it! But hey, they left us this cool wooden horse statue they must've made. Maybe they're not so bad after all. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 05, 2018, 12:15:39 PM
Damn demokkkrats are a bunch of racist racists. How dare they refer to people of black as albino challenged.

I guess that would make me melanin deficient. 

Kidnostad3

What a fucking hypocrite.  Dinero has made a career of playing homocidal psychopaths,  Mafia killers and other violent criminal types including a crazy taxi driver who is hot for a 13 year old and plots to kill a political candidate.   Now he now presumes to lecture us about gun violence and other social ills.

De Nero sure as hell has never been known to say anything intelligent that wasn’t a line from a script and when he speaks off the cuff he is even less articulate than Trump.  In his rants against Trump, he sounds exactly like the punch-drunk, out-of-control, wife-beating Jake La Mata character he played--so much so that its easy to imagine him as a seriously brain damaged, ex meat bag club fighter who eats with a spoon, is shaved by an orderly and spends most of his waking hours in the day room of some drooling academy putting together children’s jig saw puzzles and coloring with crayons.

FUCK YOU ROBERT DENERO!  If I ever catch you without your body guards I’m gonna punch your lights out and kick your grill in and then I’m really gonna fuck you up.  That’s all I’m going to say for now because it’s time for the balloon artist show followed by a sing along.

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/04/robert-de-niro-nra-gun-violence-criticism-1201949215/

Gd5150

He is a joke. 5’6 waiter who won the Hollywood lottery thinks he’s a tough guy because he played one in a movie. He’s the white Samual Jackson. Who together weigh about as much as my Johnson.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 05, 2018, 07:17:59 PM
He is a joke. 5’6 waiter who won the Hollywood lottery thinks he’s a tough guy because he played one in a movie. He’s the white Samual Jackson. Who together weigh about as much as my Johnson.

I'm pretty sure only brothers have johnsons. Otherwise schlong is the preferred nomenclature.

ShayP

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 05, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
I'm pretty sure only brothers have johnsons. Otherwise schlong is the preferred nomenclature.

https://youtu.be/q-ipH9Ws-zs

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 05, 2018, 09:28:40 AM
If the law was working the way it should there wouldn’t be 12 million illegal aliens criminals in our county.
fixed

aldousburbank

Quote from: Up All Night on April 05, 2018, 09:44:34 PM
Slap some gold on that horse, and we've got a party!!!

It's a big piñata man!