• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 23, 2018, 10:57:52 PM
Punk kids know little about the US Constitution...
But they make great useful idiots.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
But they make great useful idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eIq0xEi0D4

I wonder what Hillary's would've looked like? Pink pussy hat types? ???

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 23, 2018, 10:57:52 PM
Punk kids know little about the US Constitution.  This is the first video of yours that I watched.

Clear backpacks are infringing on Hogg's (and fellow students) 1st amendment rights?  Baahahahahahahaha!!!!  I had to stop it there.  I'll watch the video in full after my breakfast settles.  I simply cannot stand that kid.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on March 24, 2018, 08:46:24 AM
Clear backpacks are infringing on Hogg's (and fellow students) 1st amendment rights?  Baahahahahahahaha!!!!  I had to stop it there.  I'll watch the video in full after my breakfast settles.  I simply cannot stand that kid.
Ha, ha, ha.  The dumbshit would probably wither and die if someone took away his phone.

analog kid

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
Ha, ha, ha.  The dumbshit would probably wither and die if someone took away his phone.

That kid has it together far better than you do.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on March 24, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
That kid has it together far better than you do.

Does he really?! Then what's with the recent bout of Tourette's. it seems like the pressure of being an anti-gun lobbyist is getting to him.  ???

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

Its funny and sad how clueless these leftwing idiots are. Used like toilet paper by the demoKKKRat party to wipe its ass with before flushing them for the next “exploited victims” of the week. It’s bizarre why so many people have such low self esteem they feel they can’t take care of themselves.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: analog kid on March 24, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Hogg is a mentally disturbed future killer he has the crazy eyes

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 24, 2018, 02:05:39 PM
Its funny and sad how clueless these leftwing idiots are. Used like toilet paper by the demoKKKRat party to wipe its ass with before flushing them for the next “exploited victims” of the week. It’s bizarre why so many people have such low self esteem they feel they can’t take care of themselves.
Pawns and attention-seeking, self -absorbed whores.  It is a shame.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 24, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

Has he come out of the closet yet? Just a matter of time. As the popularity fades it’ll be drugs. And then poor me I was Pudofiled. And then $5 foot longs...and so on. Poor bastard has no idea. Jared 2.0.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2018, 04:28:26 PM
Pawns and attention-seeking, self -absorbed whores.  It is a shame.

Agreed.

ShayP

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 24, 2018, 04:37:02 PM
Has he come out of the closet yet? Just a matter of time. As the popularity fades it’ll be drugs. And then poor me I was Pudofiled. And then $5 foot longs...and so on. Poor bastard has no idea. Jared 2.0.

He'll be mixing prescription drugs to ease his..."pain."  And maybe sharing with friends.  :D

I hear Xanax and Adderall are extremely popular.  Especially when cut with other shit.  Fuck him and his ilk.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 24, 2018, 04:37:02 PM

He has been to Ram Ranch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WQeTpnYN2c

Up All Night

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 24, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

It's wise, and good policy to keep all radical theater actors away from the POTUS.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Up All Night on March 24, 2018, 08:10:10 PM
When I see Hogg, I see this guy:

I see these two guys, The left could have picked a better crisis actor this one has a severe attitude problem.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on March 24, 2018, 10:16:10 PM
I see these two guys, The left could have picked a better crisis actor this one has a severe attitude problem...

The US Constitution provided a couple ways to amend portions that were either outdated or otherwise needed to be changed.  They are known collectively as the Amendment Process.

Why is it the Left always must resort to making changes outside our Constitutional Process?  Why are they always so completely incapable of making their case logically and appealing to common sense?  Why is it they never even try?  The question answers itself - their world view makes no sense when it's examined.  Their arguments don't hold up when debated.

Their tactics range from election fraud, to gerrymandering, to street mob violence, to placing fake judges on the various courts who will substitute Left-wing ideology for the law.  Even with the above tactics, they still need continual lies, smears, accusations of ''racism'', and the full support of the fake news media, Hollywood, and academia to eke out whatever elections they manage to win.

Even with all that, they can only win those elections by suppressing minorities - by withholding opportunity and withholding decent educations in order to keep them on the modern version of their plantations, and voting for them.

It just shows you how completely one-sided our universities have become that they produce so many ''educated'' liberal ''progressives'' that believe every word of what they've been spoon fed.