• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 15, 2018, 02:22:05 PM
Let's just change the title of this thread since videos are all that seem to be posted these days.

Well, the Dr., hehehhehehhe, is somewhat limited in his ability to communicate with adult primates.  Even the fucking monkeys can use sign language.   So the 'Doc', hehehheehhe, is utilizing his Sesame Street level of shit posting videos with no explanation as a form of communication.
Here we see the good 'Dr.' attempting to communicate with one of his fellows.

https://youtu.be/BdeBSHKmdFI

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 15, 2018, 06:39:15 PM
Well, the Dr., hehehhehehhe, is somewhat limited in his ability to communicate with adult primates.  Even the fucking monkeys can use sign language.   So the 'Doc', hehehheehhe, is utilizing his Sesame Street level of shit posting videos with no explanation as a form of communication.
Here we see the good 'Dr.' attempting to communicate with one of his fellows.

Oh. I can use words too. Like how you're always ready to deep throat the FBI because we wouldn't want to rush to judgement now, would we? ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFRebC-7lXM

And you're supposed to be a marine, right? ???

Juan

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 15, 2018, 05:24:49 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to point to a single relationships between us and our friends, allies, and trading partners that improved under Obama.  Meanwhile, our rivals and enemies were an the move, unchecked for those eight years.

Until one of Obama's and Hilary's supporters can point to even one - positive - bilateral or multilateral foreign policy accomplishment, it's a little silly to take their comments seriously now.
Cuba and Iran.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 15, 2018, 05:24:49 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to point to a single relationships between us and our friends, allies, and trading partners that improved under Obama.  Meanwhile, our rivals and enemies were an the move, unchecked for those eight years.

Until one of Obama's and Hilary's supporters can point to even one - positive - bilateral or multilateral foreign policy accomplishment, it's a little silly to take their comments seriously now.

Duneboys participation has gone kaput. Soon it will be as nonexistent as evidence of Trump/Russia collusion.

Quote from: Juan on March 15, 2018, 07:16:35 PM
Cuba and Iran.

Neither of those were positive accomplishments. 

I didn't say he didn't do anything, I said his actions and inactions were destructive.  Including Cuba and Iran

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 15, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

I didn't say he didn't do anything, I said his actions and inactions were destructive.  Including Cuba and Iran
Indeed. So many want to consider Obama, or whatever name he is using these days, a failure but he was VERY successful in his, and their, plans.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 15, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
Oh. I can use words too. Like how you're always ready to deep throat the FBI because we wouldn't want to rush to judgement now, would we? ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFRebC-7lXM

And you're supposed to be a marine, right? ???

Triggered

albrecht

Quote from: StarrMountain on March 15, 2018, 10:38:03 PM
Good on you, Mr. President!

https://youtu.be/WayXJ7f8DRU
No offense STARR but that kid is horrible in his speaking and history. Went to to a public school and recentky, and bad one.

Juan

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 15, 2018, 09:43:41 PM
Depends on your point of view. From Obama’s, Cuba advances communism and Iran Islamofascism. Both advance totalitarianism.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 13, 2018, 10:25:07 PM
Did you mean the three generals Kelly, Mattis, and McMaster?  Tillerson was always going to be a bad choice.

So much for McMaster being a part of the triumvirate circle of trust sphere of strength.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 16, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
So much for McMaster being a part of the triumvirate circle of trust sphere of strength.

McMaster isn’t going anywhere.  Try to keep up.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on March 16, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
Depends on your point of view. From Obama’s, Cuba advances communism and Iran Islamofascism. Both advance totalitarianism.

Tienes razón sobre eso, mi amigo.

+1

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 16, 2018, 05:34:39 PM
What about CNN covering Obama vs. Trump?
I'm sitting in a public place that's showing CNN on the tube.  Over an hour of nothing but Trump-hate junk.  Crap, they should just rename themselves The Trump Hate Network.  All Trump-hate, all the time.  We could be at DEFCON 1 and these morons would be bashing Trump about eating too many cheeseburgers.

pate

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 16, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Justice demands that one of the sphereical f'polks be install'ed!

Win, tovarish!

ACE of CLUBS

Dr. Dim Wit .....
Stuck on videos ....
Cretin-esque.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 17, 2018, 02:26:37 PM
Dr. Dim Wit .....
Stuck on videos ....
Cretin-esque.

When you can communicate in complete sentences then you can talk. :D