• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
Sorry, explain how that's treason? It's not like he secretly plotted to sell them 20% of our uranium or anything.  :D

Cooperating with a foreign government for the purpose of affecting the outcome of a U.S. election is treason.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 10, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
Cooperating with a foreign government for the purpose of affecting the outcome of a U.S. election is treason.

The election was a reflection of how half this country DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE YOUR BULLSHIT PROGRESSIVE/COMMIE BULLSHIT and is ready, willing, and able to shoot you in the fucking face if you don't piss off!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
The election was a reflection of how half this country DOESN'T FUCKING LIKE YOUR BULLSHIT PROGRESSIVE/COMMIE BULLSHIT and is ready, willing, and able to shoot you in the fucking face if you don't piss off!

You weren't at the LZ.. They hovered for ten minutes but you didn't show up.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

You weren't at the LZ.. They hovered for ten minutes but you didn't show up.

BULLSHIT! I was in the bushes taking pot-shots at the chopper with my .38! Fuckin' assholes! They didn't bring any Bourbon! I'm not going with them!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 10, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

Then you'll have to 1) show me which law was violated and 2) explain how it effected the outcome.

If you can't then just STFU finally! :D

For me, when I saw the Democrats trying to gaslight the public with a literal 1950s anti-communist strategy (while trying to transform us into some sort of Maoist state) that's when I decided I would NEVER vote for them again and dedicate my life to making sure that doesn't ever happen again. I'd rather give it to some fledgling progressive party then let these truly sleazy and corrupt people ever "lead" again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Then by this logic, ANTI fascists are bad, and fascists are good? Got it.

If you say so, title reader.

P.S. Your logic SUCKS!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
If you say so, title reader.

P.S. Your logic SUCKS!

Then you should tell the hippy to post more descriptive titles..If the title doesn't reflect the content, its fucked.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 09:55:45 AM
Then you should tell the hippy to post more descriptive titles..If the title doesn't reflect the content, its fucked.

So, you really think that a group of thugs who dress all black and cover their faces and then randomly attack people they think are "fascists" aren't themselves fascist? Really?!

You're really going for broke in this mission to completely discredit yourself.  :D

P.S. I don't give a shit if video titles confuse stupid morons like you. You'd be confused whether it was about a title or not. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
So, you really think that a group of thugs who dress all black and cover their faces and then randomly attack people they think are "fascists" aren't themselves fascist? Really?!

It depends... Do you think the French, Czech/Slovakia/Hungarian/Norwegian resistance were fascists for being violent against the Nazis who occupied their countries (but believed the countries were an annex of Germany)? You seem to be okay with the KKK and neo Nazis they were attacking. I don't agree with any violence to further a political viewpoint, across the board. Whether its left, right, middle or upside down.. But you seem to only think one side is wrong.. Why are you a Nazi and hate America?

P.S. I don't give a shit if video titles confuse stupid morons like you. You'd be confused whether it was about a title or not. ;D

I'm not confused, I take it the title reflects the content, if it doesn't then your hippy is confused.  :-\ ???

Swishypants

He's not a HIPPIE you Tards! He's a SATANIST! Sure, he says that he's left it behind and evolved, but that just means he like a Black Belt in Satanism or some shit now!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
It depends... Do you think the French, Czech/Slovakia/Hungarian/Norwegian resistance were fascists for being violent against the Nazis who occupied their countries (but believed the countries were an annex of Germany)? You seem to be okay with the KKK and neo Nazis they were attacking. I don't agree with any violence to further a political viewpoint, across the board. Whether its left, right, middle or upside down.. But you seem to only think one side is wrong.. Why are you a Nazi and hate America?

I'm not confused, I take it the title reflects the content, if it doesn't then your hippy is confused.  :-\ ???

They were fight actual fascism, not just what you feel is fascism because that could all change tomorrow with people like you. Antifa isn't fighting fascism, they're fighting conservatism and calling it fascism. The people they were attacking were Trump voters in an attempt to bully people into thinking differently. That's not antifascism. It's fascism...and they have your full support. You're the real Nazi here. Get him!  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
They were fight actual fascism, not just what you feel is fascism because that could all change tomorrow with people like you. Antifa isn't fighting fascism, they're fighting conservatism and calling it fascism. The people they were attacking were Trump voters in an attempt to bully people into thinking differently. That's not antifascism. It's fascism...and they have your full support. You're the real Nazi here. Get him!  >:(

So Trump voters as a rule tend to drive cars into people and kill them? Or carry torches and KKK insignia? And/or post anti Semitic propaganda? I see, well, I didn't imagine you'd vouch for that, but I guess you really do hate America.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

So Trump voters as a rule tend to drive cars into people and kill them? Or carry torches and KKK insignia? And/or post anti Semitic propaganda? I see, well, I didn't imagine you'd vouch for that, but I guess you really do hate America.  ???

Sure, go to your little Democratic staging event. The man who allegedly did that had no connections to Republicans but he did have some history with the Dems. ;)

NEXT! ;D

P.S. Does this gaslighting shit actually work with anyone with an IQ above room temperature?  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

P.S. Does this gaslighting shit actually work with anyone with an IQ above room temperature?  :D

You think people want you here, so I guess it does!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
You think people want you here, so I guess it does!

Do I? How would you know what I want, shithead?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

Pud, what are you babbling about? The "Nazi's" were paid Soros shills and it's been proven! And as far as hating America, America is a Pretty Hate Machine and always has been! It hated the Nazi's and you were born, then you came over here and fucked Laura--who must have only ever been fingered with one finger before she met you--and it's proof positive that we made a fucking MISTAKE!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
Do I? How would you know what I want, shithead?

I know you must be having a conniption fit about running out of Little Debbie snack cakes about now, you chubby bastard!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 10:22:35 AM
Sure, go to your little Democratic staging event. The man who allegedly did that had no connections to Republicans but he did have some history with the Dems. ;)

NEXT! ;D

I said a Trump supporter... But it makes sense you didn't address the KKK and nazi insignia that the Trump supporters were wearing..Or the anti Semitic slogans..

You know Banoon is out at Breitbart don't you? He was their champion. It shows the level of decency that the owners have..They have no problem with racist contributors, but criticise Trump's family, and that's a big no no.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

You know Banoon is out at Breitbart don't you? He was their champion. It shows the level of decency that the owners have..They have no problem with racist contributors, but criticise Trump's family, and that's a big no no.

Bannon has just gone under the surface of the water! We run silent! We run deep! You fucks didn't think Trump was going to win or that he had half the country backing him either! You pathetic fool!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
I said a Trump supporter... But it makes sense you didn't address the KKK and nazi insignia that the Trump supporters were wearing..Or the anti Semitic slogans..

I don't address them because they're not with me. They came with you guys. Also, I really feel like I'm not a Nazi and I feel that you are. That's my truth, pud. Oprah said we should all respect each others truths.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Bannon has just gone under the surface of the water! We run silent! We run deep! You fucks didn't think Trump was going to win or that he had half the country backing him either! You pathetic fool!

Stop it..stop it now. If Banoon went underwater he'd die of shock with the alcohol lowering his body temperature.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
I don't address them because they're not with me. They came with you guys. Also, I really feel like I'm not a Nazi and I feel that you are. That's my truth, pud. Oprah said we should all respect each others truths.  :D

This fucking guy is a Confederate! No one thinks we still exist, but we DooOooo! We endorsed Obama because we knew after 8 years of him, America would never ever go progressive again! The South rose motherfuckers!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

No-one..and I mean NO-ONE cares what you feel. Really. Ever.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
Stop it..stop it now. If Banoon went underwater he'd die of shock with the alcohol lowering his body temperature.

He's in our secret bunker under the sea, with Churchill!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

He's just speaking his truth, pud. Why are you such a disrespectful Nazi oppressor?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:38:01 AM
No-one..and I mean NO-ONE cares what you feel. Really. Ever.

Really?! You seem to. Otherwise, why respond?! ??? ;D