• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starrmtn001

Our President is bringing broadband to rural America. :-*

https://youtu.be/haQ71t4_RU8

albrecht

Someone did this. I know Churchill is debatable with some people. He was a white guy who liked tobacco and drink. The whole Boer war stuff and talks of Empire. But I like his speeches and attitude, generally.  Haven't seen the new movie yet but thought this was funny. It is true that not many realize the demographic threat and invasion happening now, as much of the politicians at the time didn't recognize the NDSAP, and later Commie threat, though he did in both cases.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2018, 06:29:07 PM
Someone did this. I know Churchill is debatable with some people. He was a white guy who liked tobacco and drink. The whole Boer war stuff and talks of Empire. But I like his speeches and attitude, generally.  Haven't seen the new movie yet but thought this was funny. It is true that not many realize the demographic threat and invasion happening now, as much of the politicians at the time didn't recognize the NDSAP, and later Commie threat, though he did in both cases.

How does that relate to Trump?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

GOD DAMNIT PUD! We're a US Cybercom RED TEAM! FUCK! HOOOOO-LEEEEEEE SHEYAT! Here comes Mongo!

https://youtu.be/c6MCjp4FyME

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Pud's famlily voted against Churchhill after the war because the other guy was offering tons of ''free'' stuff.

Which reminds me, how much scientific research and space exploration did the California state government engage in today, and what were the results?

Say, it just now occured to me me have a regular here on our board who can probably tell us whatever happened to the billion dollar California DMV software system that last I heard was a complete disaster and was said to be on the verge of geing junked before it ever even got close to implementation. 

I'm pretty sure that was a right wing lie, meant to discredit the government - which after all is all of us - worked out the bugs, quietly implemented it, were too modest to trumpet their accomplishment, asked for and received a windfall refund, and is now the model for auto registration the world over.  Am I close?

Gd5150

Sounds like the Obamacare website that cost 2 billion. Makes you wonder how much Bellgab cost?

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 09:41:26 PM
Sounds like the Obamacare website that cost 2 billion. Makes you wonder how much Bellgab cost?

TWO DOLLARS!

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on January 08, 2018, 09:43:23 PM
TWO DOLLARS!

What? I spend $150mo for “Bellgab Insider” membership.

136 or 142

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

Even Coast Insider is only $15 a month.  And worth every penny!

Gd5150

Along with fast blast capability, I get complimentary bottle service and full vip access.

https://youtu.be/zGt-Wcyhg3o

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 09:49:33 PM
Along with fast blast capability, I get complimentary bottle service and full vip access.

https://youtu.be/zGt-Wcyhg3o

Do they serve BEANS with the burgers or fries? Because I like BEANS my Nigga!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 08, 2018, 09:38:40 PM
Say, it just now occured to me me have a regular here on our board who can probably tell us whatever happened to the billion dollar California DMV software system that last I heard was a complete disaster and was said to be on the verge of geing junked before it ever even got close to implementation. 

I'm pretty sure that was a right wing lie, meant to discredit the government - which after all is all of us - worked out the bugs, quietly implemented it, were too modest to trumpet their accomplishment, asked for and received a windfall refund, and is now the model for auto registration the world over.  Am I close?

You had a bad day bro? It has been raining heavy, you get wet?  :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

Tell the Pilots to stock a can of them BEANS for me! Fo'Snizzle My Nizzle! Hagar is coming with me. He likes to roll NASTAY!

136 or 142

Trump campaign promise tracker:

Days In Office: 353
Not started: 103 of 174
In progress: 18 of 174
Achieved: 13 of 174
Broken: 37 of 174
Compromised: 3 of 174

https://trumptracker.github.io/

Gd5150

Hillary Clinton Tracker:

Days in office: 0

Stock Market: record number of record closes
Unemployment: record lows
Economic growth: explosive 3% heading to 4%
Tax Cuts: massive across the board generating more jobs and more beautiful growth.
Lemmings: still brainless
Mueller investigation: still jack squat

America celebrates becoming great again!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

136 or 142

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 11:08:43 PM
Hillary Clinton Tracker:

Days in office: 0

Stock Market: record number of record closes
Unemployment: record lows
Economic growth: explosive 3% heading to 4%
Tax Cuts: massive across the board generating more jobs and more beautiful growth.
Lemmings: still brainless
Mueller investigation: still jack squat

America celebrates becoming great again!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

You certainly are a lemming.

Gd5150

The Demokkkrat CNN just got owned and it was embarrassing. It’s a shame really Stephen Miller could really teach them something about immigration. Instead as usual they decide to go off on another fantasy witch hunt based on zero evidence. Seems to be popular with th DemokkkratMedia these days.

https://youtu.be/p_KFUULOqBY

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 11:33:32 PM
The Demokkkrat CNN just got owned and it was embarrassing. It’s a shame really Stephen Miller could really teach them something about immigration. Instead as usual they decide to go off on another fantasy witch hunt based on zero evidence. Seems to be popular with th DemokkkratMedia these days.

Funny stuff.  I think the left wing fascists used to call it speaking truth to power

Ruteger

Mike Ehrmantraut's 80s doppelganger!   :o

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 08, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

I shouldn't poke fun at the DMV, I do like those ''Have You Sent Anyone To Space Today'' buttons they wear

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on January 08, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
Our President is bringing broadband to rural America. :-*

Just another TrumpLie.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

Yeah and you're the only one.  Except when you talk to those voices in your head.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 08, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

https://youtu.be/p_KFUULOqBY

Hardly.  Miller kept trying to pivot to a "question" he wanted to answer rather than the question he was asked and Tapper wouldn't have it.  So Miller goes full Kellyanne Conjob.  What a loser.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 09, 2018, 12:39:10 AM
I shouldn't poke fun at the DMV, I do like those ''Have You Sent Anyone To Space Today'' buttons they wear

What you imagine I have no idea. But you give the impression to an outsider that the GDP of CA is based solely on its population working at the DMV. You know don't you that CA is a net giver to the USA don't you? It has a GDP that if CA were a country it would be the sixth biggest on the planet.