• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

Sam Elliot would probably slap you if he knew his image was being co-opted by such a lousy meme.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 10:40:12 PM
Sam Elliot would probably slap you if he knew his image was being co-opted by such a lousy meme.  ::)

You're just pissed at being called 'a special kind of stupid.'

Swishypants

Tweedle-Dee & Tweedle-Dumb having faggot sex in purgatory!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 10:44:17 PM
You're just pissed at being called 'a special kind of stupid.'

None of it even makes sense. Who's "lawyering up over fake news?!" You really gotta try harder.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 10:47:08 PM
None of it even makes sense. Who's "lawyering up over fake news?!" You really gotta try harder.  ::)

Of course nobody really is, because the Russian investigation isn't looking into 'fake news.'  But, high ranking members of the Trump Administration have lawyered up all the while Trump and various others deny anything occurred.  It really doesn't make sense.  If they did nothing they could easily just tell the truth without any fear.

136 or 142

At this point, a gorilla themed television network would be more popular than Trump.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 10:51:25 PM
Of course nobody really is, because the Russian investigation isn't looking into 'fake news.'  But, high ranking members of the Trump Administration have lawyered up all the while Trump and various others deny anything occurred.  It really doesn't make sense.  If they did nothing they could easily just tell the truth without any fear.

Hey, look who's out of his strait-jacket and back on the internet.

Perhaps you can tell us what it is Trump is acused of doing, and what the Russians would have needed him to help them with. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 11:05:08 PM
At this point, a gorilla themed television network would be more popular than Trump.

I know that gorilla really means black people and is just a dogwhistle to your racist Democrat buddies, racist!  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 05, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

Perhaps you can tell us what it is Trump is acused of doing, and what the Russians would have needed him to help them with.

Perhaps you can look these things up yourself, hopeless retard, since it's all quite public and anybody with an IQ above zero (so, not including yourself) already knows the answer to that question.

I'm not playing your stupid games, hopeless retard.  You're not worth my time or anybody's time.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 11:13:07 PM
Perhaps you can look these things up yourself, hopeless retard, since it's all quite public and anybody with an IQ above zero (so, not including yourself) already knows the answer to that question.

I'm not playing your stupid games, hopeless retard.  You're not worth my time or anybody's time.

So you don't know either.  It's ok, no one does. 

Doesn't matter.  Truth, facts, fairness, none of that ever matters to the Ds or the fake media.  FFS they though Hilary Clinton and Barry Sanders were terrific candidates.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 05, 2018, 11:14:32 PM
So you don't know either.  It's ok, no one does. 

Doesn't matter.  The fake news media isn't interested in accuracy, let alone the truth anymore, and neither are the people consuming their product

My lack of interest in having a discussion with you is not an indication of my inability to answer the question, hopeless retard.  Two posts in and you're already mindlessly chanting 'fake news.'  You can't even stop yourself from showing why you aren't worth my time or anybody's time.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
My lack of interest in having a discussion with you is not an indication of my inability to answer the question, hopeless retard.  Two posts in and you're already mindlessly chanting 'fake news.'  You can't even stop yourself from showing why you aren't worth my time or anybody's time.

It kinda is. 

Two posts in?  You haven't come up with an answer to that basic question going on over a year now. 

Come on, shock the world and finally tell us what he is specificaly accused of doing.  Feel free to call a friend if you need to

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 05, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

I guess David Brock got some yuge donations since 136 is back on the clock.  LOL

Sorry, I shouldn't say ''shock'' around you.  Bad mems..

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 05, 2018, 11:23:49 PM
It kinda is. 

Two posts in?  You haven't come up with an answer to that basic question going on over a year now. 

Come on, shock the world and finally tell us what he is specificaly accused of doing.  Feel free to call a friend if you need to

You're as boring and predictable as you are stupid, hopeless retard.  This is my last reply to you.  If you can find a person here who isn't brain dead (so, pretty much anybody but you) to ask the question, I'll answer it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 11:26:22 PM
You're as boring and predictable as you are stupid, hopeless retard.  This is my last reply to you.  If you can find a person here who isn't brain dead (so, pretty much anybody but you) to ask the question, I'll answer it.

He's not retarded. He's just grouchy because of all the corruption.  :D

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:24:54 PM
... 136 is back on the clock.  LOL

I love this guy.  He spends his time locked up, nothing to do but read every sort of minutiae, has zero ability to put it in any sort of perspective, weigh the validity of it, or anything else. 

You'd think he'd be a bit more proud to show off all that book lernin' though.

Pud and 136?

Cheap shot, I know.  If I was completely sober, I'd feel more ashamed.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 11:27:41 PM
He's not retarded. He's just grouchy because of all the corruption.  :D

He's such a hopeless retard, he doesn't even recognize the corruption from the Trump Administration.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:29:38 PM
Pud and 136?

Cheap shot, I know.  If I was completely sober, I'd feel more ashamed.

I believe that picture is actually of you and the hopeless retard.  It could be of any two Trumptards though.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4avMWxMm0M 

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 11:29:44 PM
He's such a hopeless retard, he doesn't even recognize the corruption from the Trump Administration.

https://youtu.be/tpH5L8zCtSk

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
I believe that picture is actually of you and the hopeless retard.  It could be of any two Trumptards though.

Lame comeback.

136 or 142

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 05, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
It's probably just above your level of comprehension.

No dude.  It was just lame.  My dog could make a better comeback than that.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:38:46 PM
No dude.  It was just lame.  My dog could make a better comeback than that.

That's because your dog is smarter than your are.