• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2018, 08:36:00 PM
Heh, heh, heh.

http://youtu.be/0t2pWUWE1Y8

Yeah, that’s a great word isn’t it.   My Gramma used to tell me she was getting vexed at me, the dear old soul.   I use the word when I’m being didactic and patronizing. 

pate

Pedantic?

ediot:  I believe pedagogic was the word I meant.  Apogees.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2018, 08:43:08 PM
Please show me the part of the constitution that includes Mueller.

It doesn't. But they're trying to stop an investigation into the POTUS. Trump believes he's above the law and has his acolytes and ass lickers to try and derail a lawful investigation. I can imagine if Trump had sat as a Dem and done the same (which he inevitably would-he has no loyalty to the party, just himself) and the rage from the Republicans.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:49:29 PM
It doesn't. But they're trying to stop an investigation into the POTUS. Trump believes he's above the law and has his acolytes and ass lickers to try and derail a lawful investigation. I can imagine if Trump had sat as a Dem and done the same (which he inevitably would-he has no loyalty to the party, just himself) and the rage from the Republicans.

The only part of this post that's accurate is the first two words

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

Please show me the part of the constitution he believes he is above.

Swishypants

Quote from: pate on January 05, 2018, 08:49:19 PM
Pedantic?

EVERYDAY! GLORIOUS AND GRAVY!!!  ;D

https://youtu.be/zOKtfbHlhSw

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2018, 08:51:34 PM
Please show me the part of the constitution he believes he is above.

What he believes is irrelevant. He 'believes' that air travel is safer because of him..he believes the Chinese plotted climate change...he believes that unemployment under Obama was 35-42%..he believes that US firms should have their products made in the USA (With the exception of course of himself and his daughter), he believes so many things that are demonstrably false..

Gd5150

Quote from: Lemming 0557246 on January 05, 2018, 08:30:33 PM
Shocking how you think that would be funny.. I wonder how many parents you would say that to?  >:(

Congrats pud it seems you’re finally beginning see the flaw in defending pedofilia. Maybe you’ll remember this next time you rush to partake defend it. You’re welcome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Oh bless you.. The rumour is a lot of the existing WH staff will be leaving soon, maybe you can get a job? All you need to do is tell Trump he's wonderful and he's wonderful. No need for talent or skills..Ask Kushner and Ivanka.  ;D

Excellent! More swamp draining.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:55:23 PM
What he believes is irrelevant. He 'believes' that air travel is safer because of him..he believes the Chinese plotted climate change...he believes that unemployment under Obama was 35-42%..he believes that US firms should have their products made in the USA (With the exception of course of himself and his daughter), he believes so many things that are demonstrably false..

Your logic is destroyed once again.  You started out with it being ALL about what he believed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:41:38 PM
They're putting Trump above it, willfully and shamelessly. Why do you think they're going out of their way to hijack the investigation into Trump and his circus by Mueller?

To escape the horrible corruption of the previous administration and restore us to a constitutional republic again?  ???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 08:37:06 PM
Have you blocked him? Wow...  :o

Yeah, and I only see his shit when you repost it so fuck you very much.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 09:05:52 PM
Yeah, and I only see his shit when you repost it so fuck you very much.

Stop letting this low-boy cunt see my magnificent posts! He can eat his own static and SUFFER!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pate on January 05, 2018, 08:49:19 PM
Pedantic?

“When people are didactic, they're teaching or instructing. This word is often used negatively for when someone is acting too much like a teacher.”

I believe I used the word correctly. Pedogogic works too only it doesn’t carry the suggestion of obnoxiousness on the part of the one presuming to instruct that I was going for.   Just sayin’

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 09:19:26 PM
“When people are didactic, they're teaching or instructing. This word is often used negatively for when someone is acting too much like a teacher.”

I believe I used the word correctly. Pedogogic works too only it doesn’t carry the suggestion of obnoxiousness on the part of the one presuming to instruct that I was going for.   Just sayin’

What you know could fill a match book you silly dickhead! You never had the balls to do anything exceptional. All I do is piss excellence! You are the most boring, yes-man fuck, EVER! The parties I go to, and the people that are there would blow this brown-baggers mind!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 09:00:28 PM
To escape the horrible corruption of the previous administration and restore us to a constitutional republic again?  ???

That’s a Yahtzee dude.  Oh, and don’t forget about locking Hilliary up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
What you know could fill a match book you silly dickhead! You never had the balls to do anything exceptional. All I do is piss excellence! You are the most boring, yes-man fuck, EVER! The parties I go to, and the people that are there would blow this brown-baggers mind!

Put down the pipe! ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 09:30:29 PM
Put down the pipe! ::)

Ya gotta wonder how he manages to go to all those parties and even have chats with the Queen while  choking his chicken and haunting BG 18 hours a day. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

I paid a fortune for jabs I only needed because I might pick up diseases in the US.
You mean those weren't free under the elite British healthcare system?

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

Ya gotta wonder how he manages to go to all those parties and even have chats with the Queen while  choking his chicken and haunting BG 18 hours a day.

I go to one party a year, with the Texas Rangers, The real ones. Dignitaries and Celebrities from around the world, and Playboy Bunnies! We rock that shit TEXAS STYLE!  SAMMY HAGAR is playing this year! BITCH! I'm retired and don't have to do jack shit but build my models and write my books (That I keep for myself because fuck you! You're not good enough to have them!) Meanwhile I cook gourmet food out of copper cook-ware, soak in my hot-tub, BBQ, and rock your fuckin' world every GOT-DAYMN day! You're Welcome! Everyday! Gravy! And beautiful oil paintings and bronze sculptures and expensive rugs!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 10:14:33 PM
I go to one party a year, with the Texas Rangers, The real ones. Dignitaries and Celebrities from around the world, and Playboy Bunnies! We rock that shit TEXAS STYLE!  SAMMY HAGAR is playing this year! BITCH! I'm retired and don't have to do jack shit but build my models and write my books (That I keep for myself because fuck you! You're not good enough to have them!) Meanwhile I cook gourmet food out of copper cook-ware, soak in my hot-tub, BBQ, and rock your fuckin' world every GOT-DAYMN day! You're Welcome!

Excellent! Hagar works for the real deep state. You'll think he's just offering you a drink of his swanky tequilla but you'll be dead from a heart attack later on that night. No fuss, no muss...untracable. Why do you think they call him the red rocker, fucker?!  >:( ;D

Swishypants

I'm going to buy a beach condo and a real gattling gun this year! Gonna' have Pud and MD and You brought to my estate and run targets for me!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 10:20:30 PM
Excellent! Hagar works for the real deep state. You'll think he's just offering you a drink of his swanky tequilla but you'll be dead from a heart attack later on that night. No fuss, no muss...untracable. Why do you think they call him the red rocker, fucker?!  >:( ;D

I am deeper than the deep state motherfucker!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 10:22:16 PM
I am deeper than the deep state motherfucker!

I expect you will be by at least 6 feet.  ;) ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 10:25:19 PM
I expect you will be by at least 6 feet.  ;) ;D

I "died" over a decade ago!  8)