• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 20, 2017, 08:47:36 PM
We'll keep that in mind as we review the disaster we call ObamaCare.  All the lies told about it.  All the people throw off good policies they liked.  All the people who have worse policies for a lot more money now.  The Constitutional issues ignored or re-written by an out of control fascist court - all of which are now precedents for more of the same.

What's not to like?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2017, 10:55:27 PM
I was kidding. Unsure if they can sue? What standing and reason? Hopefully it, along with other things, will force certain States to reform their system or eat it themselves if they want to continue with their tax and spend policies. As should be the case. If people want higher taxes, for whatever reason, they should be done on the state and local level. Now the Feds need to deal with spending, budgets, etc and limiting scope to activities expressly mentioned in the Constitution and cut budgets across the board, even if a sunset no hiring for retired positions etc since the unions are tough as are cutting spending in general.

I guarantee they will sue. They did back decades ago when they took away the deduction for state and local municipal bonds. They won’t prevail at the SC level because this has been abjudicated before in similar, but not exactly the same circumstances.

But they will tie it up for years in the courts.

Dr. MD MD

Good Tucker Carlson tonight! His opening monologue is very good and the reaction of his guests is interesting. The Overton window is moving, shifting back to a more reasonable place. Can you feel it? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhgd0_Ja2J8

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 10:10:51 PM
Blah blah...from this day forward its Trumpcare. Oval Office, White House,1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC, 20500: Is where you need to direct your queries, and complaints.

I think you are confused - you seem like the one doing the complaining.  You've even got the address and phone number handy.

Just tell them you're here from England and want your free healthcare.

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 20, 2017, 11:39:35 PM
I think you are confused - you seem like the one doing the complaining.  You've even got the address and phone number handy.

Just tell them you're here from England and want your free healthcare.

Lets call INS on this fucker! I'll bet real money he's here illegally. :)  He's white so the Californians will shit-can his ass back to ENG-AL-UND toot-sweet!

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 11:40:52 PM
Lets call INS on this fucker! I'll bet real money he's here illegally. :)  He's white so the Californians will shit-can his ass back to ENG-AL-UND toot-sweet!

I think he came here when Obama was president, and decided to stay when Trump won.

Even the prince married an American so he'll have somewhere to go when the terrorists they love so much finally overrun the palace.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 21, 2017, 12:26:02 AM
I think he came here when Obama was president, and decided to stay when Trump won.

Even the prince married an American so he'll have somewhere to go when the terrorists they love so much finally overrun the palace.

Since you are in the Bay Area, call MI5 and MI6 and report that he has been seen drinking coffee (not tea) with Michael Savage. On numerous occasions.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 21, 2017, 12:31:14 AM

Since you are in the Bay Area, call MI5 and MI6 and report that he has been seen drinking coffee (not tea) with Michael Savage. On numerous occasions.

I was thinking that an hour ago.  Get him banned from going back to England.  Ha!!! Ha!!!!  Ha!!!!

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 21, 2017, 12:40:02 AM

I was thinking that an hour ago.  Get him banned from going back to England.  Ha!!! Ha!!!!  Ha!!!!

You notice that little beyatch has galloped away in tears! First Laura, then deportation! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Happy Christmas GUV'NAH!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean what the fuck is wrong with the UK? Banning Savage and not banning jihadis?  They don't have their priorities in order. That is one fucked-up country as is the rest of Western Europe.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 21, 2017, 12:56:43 AM
I mean what the fuck is wrong with the UK? Banning Savage and not banning jihadis?  They don't have their priorities in order. That is one fucked-up country as is the rest of Western Europe.

The weak stock stayed behind. The strong went to the New World.

Swishypants

THE "YANKS" ARE COMING YOU RED-COAT FREAK!!! MOVING DAY MOTHERFUCKER!!!

https://youtu.be/6s1Jsz1lj1Y

Dr. MD MD

Check it out! Here's a condescending rich woman who hasn't given a fuck about poor people for the past 8 years who's all of a sudden VERY concerned for Tiny Tim. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UCd_vESy4k

I think the botox has finally gotten to her brain. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Now that Disney has bought Fox I guess there will be no more conservative TV news anymore, even though it's the most popular news station.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-xZ17iXMPE

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 01:56:49 AM
Now that Disney has bought Fox I guess there will be no more conservative TV news anymore, even though it's the most popular news station.  ::)

j

Why does it look like they had a wax museum model of both Hillary and Ted Cruz and mashed them together and stuck Trump’s hair on it once he won?

Swishypants

Nobody watches Fox MD! Except you and 50 or 60 old Baby Boomers who think Clogs are cool! The Alt-Right is all web based. We by-pass MSM. ALL OF IT!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 21, 2017, 02:13:03 AM
Nobody watches Fox MD! Except you and 50 or 60 old Baby Boomers who think Clogs are cool! The Alt-Right is all web based. We by-pass MSM. ALL OF IT!

No one and I mean NO ONE believes you're a conservative or "alt-right" (What a super-faggy term, BTW). ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 01:56:49 AM

Murdoch is hanging onto the news division of Fox from what I've heard.  I'm assuming that includes Fox News.  All the rest is going to Disney.  Sad day as Disney is the most politically correct corporation in America. Loved the Walt Disney stuff but the mouse has gone to shit since he died. The decline really accelerating in the 90's.

https://www.fastcompany.com/40507942/what-happens-to-fox-news-after-the-disney-fox-merger

I don't watch it much anymore anyway.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 02:15:38 AM

No one and I mean NO ONE believes you're a conservative or "alt-right" (What a super-faggy term, BTW). ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 21, 2017, 02:36:24 AM

I know you're pretty gullible sometimes but I still like you anyway. You're probably the only one here who does believe him. Go read his first posts here. I wonder if you'll still feel the same.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 02:46:22 AM

I know you're pretty gullible sometimes but I still like you anyway. You're probably the only one here who does believe him. Go read his first posts here. I wonder if you'll still feel the same.  ;D

I haven't made my mind up.  I don't like the fact that he is disrespectful to those who have been in our military but for the most part, I see eye to eye with him.  I read the first 5 pages of posts he made and I detect little that would frame him as a liberal leftist.  He's a wild card and that is cool with me.  Been there.  Done that.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 02:46:22 AM

Stop trying to steal my best friend here MD! I'll kick your ass by the bike racks at 3:30 Bitch!

Swishypants

Now about calling immigration to see if Pud renewed his Green Card (fuck no he didn't, that bitch is an illegal right at this very moment!)  ;D

Swishypants

Meanwhile, JoJo sifts through threads that are YEARS old, and will reply to them, but the users are long gone. This will allow her to feel like no one pays attention to her, and that bag of Chips Ahoy! cookies she's been hiding in her closet is history! And the vicious cycle renews.

Could be Oreo's but I lean on JoJo being a Chips Ahoy! girl.

I noticed PonyBoy didn't stay long. At her age I don't think she's pulling much wool, but the LePew is strong in that one.

Swishypants

A nautical term for a chocolate chip cookie. You know, that's really fucking inappropriate for the product and weird! I get that they are trying to insinuate there are a lot of chocolate chips in the cookies (there aren't), but "Ahoy!" brings to mind a trawler fishermen and filthy sea water; dead fish and seagull shit everywhere. It's really unappetizing. Like, should you get your cookies all stacked up and dunk them in a glass of luke-warm salt water? Do they go well with really smelly fish? What's up? Did Long John Silvers have these in the 60's or somethin'?