• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 06:09:07 PM

You must live in an area where a good percentage of doctors accept Medicare. Most rural areas are out of luck.

The government had restrictions on selling insurance across state lines. Another example of the government fucking up the market place.

The health plan I have now didn’t cover preexisting conditions for 3 years. There were options for insurance like major medical that were cost efficient. The government made it too easy to not buy insurance by letting people show up to the ER. And by not deporting illegal aliens that overtaxed the System*

Charity hospitals and county hospitals could have dealt with the uninsured if you took illegals out of the equation.
There should be another "healthcare" thread since the issue is far above Trump and been a problem forever. All systems "ration," it is a necessity because resources are scarce. It comes down to the method by which resources are rationed: the government, the "marketplace," nationally, State-level, charities, Insurance boards, Medicare metrics, your employer, individuals, co-ops, or mixes thereof (which is the case in most places.)
There is inherent bad thinking in a system that wants to revolve around insurance companies but says that risk cannot be a component, or be a mitigating component. Try that in any other insurance market? Replace "existing condition" in another insurance market. You think an auto carrier is going to charge the guy with multiple DUIs who wants to be a pizza delivery driver the same as the soccer mom with none and only drives her kids to school? Why should a male have to buy coverage that includes pre-natal care for him? There also is a big burden on US companies because they need to deal with so much overhead on HR, pricing insurance bids, self-insuring, etc when in many countries companies can run their business- not healthcare for their employees.

* also deport the illegals found in our increasingly failing public schools.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2017, 06:25:00 PM
There should be another "healthcare" thread since the issue is far above Trump and been a problem forever. All systems "ration," it is a necessity because resources are scarce. It comes down to the method by which resources are rationed: the government, the "marketplace," nationally, State-level, charities, Insurance boards, Medicare metrics, your employer, individuals, co-ops, or mixes thereof (which is the case in most places.)
There is inherent bad thinking in a system that wants to revolve around insurance companies but says that risk cannot be a component, or be a mitigating component. Try that in any other insurance market? Replace "existing condition" in another insurance market. You think an auto carrier is going to charge the guy with multiple DUIs who wants to be a pizza delivery driver the same as the soccer mom with none and only drives her kids to school? Why should a male have to buy coverage that includes pre-natal care for him? There also is a big burden on US companies because they need to deal with so much overhead on HR, pricing insurance bids, self-insuring, etc when in many countries companies can run their business- not healthcare for their employees.

* also deport the illegals found in our increasingly failing public schools.

Which perfectly explains why insurance companies shouldn't be involved in a country's health care. Unless everyone is born with perfect health, and many children aren't, they carry conditions to adulthood, insurance companies can find any excuse to deny the patient. And in this none 'free market', the patient goes without. Why should a male buy pre-natel care? In a single payer system, they wouldn't. The pot is distributed and free at the point of need. So that woman who has cervical smear tests will be paying for if you go in because you show the early signs of prostate cancer.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 06:32:55 PM

Which perfectly explains why insurance companies shouldn't be involved in a country's health care. Unless everyone is born with perfect health, and many children aren't, they carry conditions to adulthood, insurance companies can find any excuse to deny the patient. And in this none 'free market', the patient goes without. Why should a male buy pre-natel care? In a single payer system, they wouldn't. The pot is distributed and free at the point of need. So that woman who has cervical smear tests will be paying for if you go in because you show the early signs of prostate cancer.

YOU'RE NOT AN AMERICAN! YOU DON'T COUNT! Fuck off back to Whore Island!

A microcosm of the liberal wet dream of single-payer healthcare.
The Veterans Administration. 
How's that working out?

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 06:45:53 PM
How's that working out?

Bag of pills, lose your 2nd Amendment rights, and here's a clawback because we think we treated you too well last month!

GravitySucks

How's that working out?

When I was discharged I was told I could always use the VA. Now they have a means test for veterans that didn’t stay in long enough to retire or did not receive some type of medical discharge. And the $ amount of the means test changes by county.

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

When I was discharged I was told I could always use the VA. Now they have a means test for veterans that didn’t stay in long enough to retire or did not receive some type of medical discharge. And the $ amount of the means test changes by county.

Should have joined the PMC's dumbass! No medical benefits, just millions of tax-free dollars up front! Invested, and you don't have to do shit ever again!

https://youtu.be/CpOjQvADLG4

And our "Rules of Engagement" were "GO FUCK 'EM UP! HERE'S ANYTHING YOU WANT!" Fuck the US Military! Fucking losers! How's that CORRUPT Officer Corps structure workin' out for ya? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They got rich! You got the V.A.

Swishypants

Seriously, nobody with any real talent fucks with the US Military. Only idiots go sign up to get fucked in the ass that hard!

Yorkshire pud

How's that working out?

I have no idea, I don't need to use it. I know a few guys who do though. Its good your Christian values are being shown for all to see though, and have no problem with the survival of the fittest.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 07:04:54 PM

I have no idea, I don't need to use it. I know a few guys who do though. Its good your Christian values are being shown for all to see though, and have no problem with the survival of the fittest.

Christianity is ROMAN dub fucker! Being nice has nothing to do with it! KILL! TAKE! WIN!

Swishypants

MERCS FTW! Contract Killers! YOU BET YOUR POOR ASS!

The DOD LOVES our asses! Do anything we want and so much money! SO MUCH! ;)

Yorkshire pud

Annnnnnnnyyywayyyyyyyyyy...This new tax bill; The GOP's sycophantic brown nosing their dear leader lapped up today, will come back to kick them badly. The billionaires will be popping the corks this Christmas and the rest of the proles will see their real wealth reduce. But at least its on TV and the net how much the ass licking traitors have owned this, because it can be played back to them, over and over.. Tonight, CEO's, hedge fund managers, Trump and his family, and the Bob Corkers, will have their accountants work out exactly how many yachts, mansions, golf courses and wine cellars they can buy with the pay off. The GOP donors will have their GOP bitch on speed dial thanking them very much... No doubt too, the ex steel workers will also be calling their Rep to thank them for the tax break they'll be getting that expires and leaves them with about $60 better off next year.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 07:17:08 PM
DL:Kfjnalodfka';lfknmav'l;smdb'lkaejg[dokvma';dlfgajw[fj askmlvlakdfbnm'a;dskjlojdp]sakjf
aplkfa'; sdf,'a;lkms'ajsdgaojdfgpamkc;asvf'apsojf[palvmapgjap[mg';lmv
savk
a
vasvlja[osdvokma[psomketrpaksgp]jacv';almsf'paosdjrf]paokdf
;al,f
paoskdr[]poasekr;akrepojr[pjbm'sl;kfnhj'l;fhjdafsihadthre;og dkjbn poir

SPEAK ENGLISH YOU LIMEY FUCK!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 07:18:47 PM
SPEAK ENGLISH YOU LIMEY FUCK!

Learn it and I'll speak it to you...ONLY. Yank cunt.

Yorkshire pud

Oh, and today Trump said that today was the last day of Obamacare.. He didn't want that part released to the public in the tax bill apparently.. Anyway, what it means is if anyone's health insurance increases and/or the services you pay for isn't covered or provided, you have to look no further than your Republican representative and Trump to thank.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 07:30:24 PM
Oh, and today Trump said that today was the last day of Obamacare.. He didn't want that part released to the public in the tax bill apparently.. Anyway, what it means is if anyone's health insurance increases and/or the services you pay for isn't covered or provided, you have to look no further than your Republican representative and Trump to thank.

FUCK 'EM! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Looks like MOJAVE VIPER is back on! None of you dumb fucks knows what goes on there. Blooded! ;)

Quote from: TigerLily on December 20, 2017, 08:52:46 AM

My point was we are a nation of immigrants. And after each new generation settles in they spit on the next ones that come here chasing the American Dream. None of you know the statistics of legal and illegal immigrants before Trump's lies and exaggerations. "If Dear Leader says it I will nod my head in agreement and spout today's approved slogan". Talk about remarkably stupid. Or just willfully ignorant and happy to remain that way

I'll turn mine over to Pocahontas

Perhaps part of the problem is that too many of the Trump haters had apparently paid zero attention to what's been going on in the country prior to the last election.

It's easy for the pretend media to politize and criminalize everything he does, even though it's either the normal activity when a new administration takes over, well within the preogative of a president, not a crime at all, and etc.  People believing fully in the Fake Media, with their distortions, sophistry, criminalizing normal behavior - amplyifying certain events and downplaying others.  (A recent classic example was criminalizing Trump the president-elect from discussing matters with foreign leaders, then ignoring ex-president Barry Obama doing the same thing.  One was said to be in violation of the Logan Act and ''setting up a shadow State Department'', and one was praised for reaching out to foreign leadership)

You think no one was concerned about illegal immigration before Trump came along?  Or controling our borders?  Or vetting Muslims?  Or controlling the budget?  Or appointing judges who would base their rulings on the law instead of their own personal agendas?  Or any of the rest of it?

If you think any of this is just coming up now, because Trump says it, where have you been?

Let's take just illegal immigration.  We've had a problem in this country going back at least as far as the Reagan Administration, when our economy took off.  We had a general amnesty in the late 1980s - it was a compromise with the other side of the agrement being that we would become serious about securing the border.  Allow those already here to stay, but reduce the ability for more to come illegally.  The Democrat Congress didn't hold up their end of the bargain, and didn't provide funding for the security measures they agreed to.

There have been several general versions of amnesty for illegal aliens since, each with lip service regarding controlling the border.  For you to realize you didn't know that - and thought it started with Trump riling people up - would indicate to most people they should stop and educate themselves on the issue before posting about it, but of course that course of action doesn't apply to Libs.  Because to them facts don't matter.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 07:30:24 PM

We'll keep that in mind as we review the disaster we call ObamaCare.  All the lies told about it.  All the people throw off good policies they liked.  All the people who have worse policies for a lot more money now.  The Constitutional issues ignored or re-written by an out of control fascist court - all of which are now precedents for more of the same.

Oh, but a few rats got some shitty policies paid for by the taxpayers.  Which were worse than what those same people could have already signed up for from any number of federal, state, or local agencies if they were truly poor.  And the Left took a major step twoards their medium-term goal of turning us into Venezuela.  I guess that makes it all worthwhile.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2017, 09:11:06 PM
http://www.statesman.com/business/tax-cuts-for-christmas-trump-might-delay-bill-signing/RuBV312XvLZ9O0xftWCAyM/

Will the Blue States sue over the SALT limits before or after the DACA legislation is drafted?

Once NY. CA, NJ and IL sue will the liberal courts put an injunction against the entire bill or just the SALT limits?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 20, 2017, 08:47:36 PM
We'll keep that in mind as we review the disaster we call ObamaCare.  All the lies told about it.  All the people throw off good policies they liked.  All the people who have worse policies for a lot more money now.  The Constitutional issues ignored or re-written by an out of control fascist court - all of which are now precedents for more of the same.

Oh, but a few rats got some shitty policies paid for by the taxpayers.  Which were worse than what those same people could have already signed up for from any number of federal, state, or local agencies if they were truly poor.  And the Left took a major step twoards their medium-term goal of turning us into Venezuela.  I guess that makes it all worthwhile.

Blah blah...from this day forward its Trumpcare. Oval Office, White House,1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC, 20500: Is where you need to direct your queries, and complaints.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 09:43:18 PM

Will the Blue States sue over the SALT limits before or after the DACA legislation is drafted?

Once NY. CA, NJ and IL sue will the liberal courts put an injunction against the entire bill or just the SALT limits?
Are we talking nuclear weapons here?  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2017, 10:39:13 PM
Are we talking nuclear weapons here?  ;)

State and local tax deduction - the $10k limit.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 07:04:54 PM

You can't logically argue in favor of the success of the VA so you throw out insults.  Nice!!!  The VA or a system like it will be exactly what American citizens will get if they buy into single payer.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 10:41:48 PM

State and local tax deduction - the $10k limit.
I was kidding. Unsure if they can sue? What standing and reason? Hopefully it, along with other things, will force certain States to reform their system or eat it themselves if they want to continue with their tax and spend policies. As should be the case. If people want higher taxes, for whatever reason, they should be done on the state and local level. Now the Feds need to deal with spending, budgets, etc and limiting scope to activities expressly mentioned in the Constitution and cut budgets across the board, even if a sunset no hiring for retired positions etc since the unions are tough as are cutting spending in general.