A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Frys Girl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 26, 2011, 11:23:54 PM
This man made climate cooling, er warming, er change, is a fraud.  The Left are like termites, they never give up
I'm actually a tree-hugger at heart. However, I supported the Keystone Pipeline. Why? 1. because we need the fucking resources and the left is so stupid that it wants to punish people for using energy resources for which there are no alternatives. Oh yea, I forgot, we can exploit the shit out of Africa to build the nightmare Prius. Yay All hail Fat Albert Gore.
2.China will gobble up the resources and probably do more environmental damage than we ever would. I'm no psychic, but talk about cutting corners and spilling oil all over the place. Those guys turn their own rivers into bleach tanks.

I love the environment, but I don't buy this global warming shit, and even if it is true, I don't like to make it the business of society to cough up money to help the environment. Yes, please tax me so that the ocean level will go down. How about the left think of an idea that will eradicate the need for filthy fossil fuel instead? Oh yea, you can't tax the shit out of an already over taxed population. God help this country. It's a scam, and unfortunately, there are so many dumb people who are willing to take the bait, as with any scam, that all one can do is boycott the scam and hope it goes away.

Lovely Bones

At this stage, I'd say the jury's still out on this guy and that he's presently a hot mess. 

His one saving grace: he's Not Noory. 

I also think Wells is worse than Noory. If people were complaining about too much religion with Noory I find it hard to believe Wells could improve the show at all. Plus he's just as bad if not worse for fear mongering than Noory - at least George never went so far as to sell gas masks on his personal website.

I get all kinds of sleaze from Wells and I think he takes the show in a worse direction.   

Quote from: Frys Girl on November 27, 2011, 07:22:11 AM
I'm actually a tree-hugger at heart...

I love the environment, but I don't buy this global warming shit, and even if it is true..

Any climate change is caused by the sun.  We're still coming out of the last ice age, and when that ends we will be going into the next one.

Overfishing and filling the oceans with bits of plastic, tearing down rainforest for just a few years of crops, draining the aquifers and polluting the ground water, and all the rest - these are actually man caused things that can be and need to be changed.  But the Left hasn't figured out a way to exploit that yet, so they cling to this man-made climate change crap.

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy
The Left are like termites, they never give up
get a grip. the real danger here is that you have become so polarized that you are no longer rational.  instead of discussing the problems (political/environmental/social/fiscal) we waste our time and energy arguing about which side sucks more.

morphiaflow

I've said for a while that Wells represents both the tragic future of Coast and everything that is currently wrong with it times ten. Ones of these days, again as I've said, it's going to be announced that he's the permanent "third host" and we will no longer hear Mr. Knapp's voice on the C2C airwaves, and that'll be that.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 27, 2011, 02:42:09 PM

Any climate change is caused by the sun.  We're still coming out of the last ice age, and when that ends we will be going into the next one.

Overfishing and filling the oceans with bits of plastic, tearing down rainforest for just a few years of crops, draining the aquifers and polluting the ground water, and all the rest - these are actually man caused things that can be and need to be changed.  But the Left hasn't figured out a way to exploit that yet, so they cling to this man-made climate change crap.
You know what is funny? sad? ridiculous? Al Gore's biggest investors are the biggest pollutors! DuPont, Monsanto and others pollute the waterways with chemicals and herbicides, and they keep their hypocrite buddy Al Gore closeby so that they can be exempt once his stupid global warming horseshit becomes law. Smart on their part, but it reveals the stupidity of his fans who line up for pictures with him.

I love the environment and organic and all that. However, I don't expect anyone to force me to purchase it or punish me if I don't buy that stuff. I don't need a nanny governor to tell me what to do. I have reason and I'll use it, and the masses will use their pockets. No business would be tolerated for hurting lands and people. People in American wouldn't even buy BP gas after the spill.

I suppose it's time to start the official John B Wells hosting thread here..
He will be starting weekly on Saturdays in January.

Just seemed like a strange week on Coast to Coast AM. A big reality check for everyone... George Noory lost his father after what I think was an awful week of shows.. Ian Punnett announced his partial departure.. John B wells startings.. Rob Simone sitting in... Maybe not chaos but certainly an eye opening week of how fragile life is.

stevesh

Good idea, but you should have called it "John B. Wells Sucks! -- The Definitive Compendium" so it won't need to be changed later.

Quote from: stevesh on December 04, 2011, 08:06:46 AM
Good idea, but you should have called it "John B. Wells Sucks! -- The Definitive Compendium" so it won't need to be changed later.

Any way it could be changed now??

11angeleyes11

The verdict is stil out:  Suck or no suck.  Don't sentence until you hear all of the evidence.

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on December 04, 2011, 08:17:12 AM
The verdict is stil out:  Suck or no suck.  Don't sentence until you hear all of the evidence.

I actually agree. I'm going to give Mr. Wells the time he needs to develop what he wants to do with the show. Princess Lisa will appreciate that.

El Kragen

I'm with you guys, I'll give Wells a chance to get his game together. Hopefully he's like most professionals and knowing he's got a big gig once a week will prepare accordingly.

Morgus

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 04, 2011, 08:15:38 AM
Any way it could be changed now??
you can probably request the thread title be changed via a PM to the admin.  ;)

John B. Wells will be better than  Ian P. and def better than Noory. Also wish knapp would host more.

CoastCanuck

Quote from: shannonbcaldwell on December 04, 2011, 05:26:46 PM
John B. Wells will be better than  Ian P. and def better than Noory. Also wish knapp would host more.
These are my feelings also.  I wish Ian the best as he faces his health challenge, but I stopped listening on Saturday nights for the last year because I didn't enjoy Ian's hosting.  I'm looking forward to John B. Wells taking over on Saturday nights.

Scully

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 04, 2011, 07:53:16 AM
I suppose it's time to start the official John B Wells hosting thread here..
He will be starting weekly on Saturdays in January.

Something was wrong with the 5 pages of John B. Wells thread already started?  :o

Scully

Quote from: morphiaflow on November 27, 2011, 03:53:08 PM
I've said for a while that Wells represents both the tragic future of Coast and everything that is currently wrong with it times ten. Ones of these days, again as I've said, it's going to be announced that he's the permanent "third host" and we will no longer hear Mr. Knapp's voice on the C2C airwaves, and that'll be that.

You had it right, Morphia.  I just hope the rest of your prediction doesn't come true also.

Gassy Man

Quote from: morphiaflow on November 01, 2011, 03:49:57 PM
The slightly more polished turd is still a turd, and smells just as bad, if not worse.
There really is no reason to bring Mish Shedlock into the conversation, thank you very much, morphiaflow.

Wells gets paranormal practice on Sunday night..

slipstream

Quote from: shannonbcaldwell on December 04, 2011, 05:26:46 PM

Knapp talks about UFOs too much. 

Overall I don't like Wells as much as George Knapp and Ian Punnett. I think he is just ok at the moment. His early shows were worse-he rambled too much for me and they were dull.

I did like the shows
WW2 Secrets  Nov 18, 2011
Climategate/Open Lines Nov 25, 2011

Didn't care for the rest of the shows he did. He let the guests ramble too much.
(first post-hi everyone)

spud

Wells is alright. I think you're all being a little too harsh on the guy. Obviously he's no Art Bell. AB is in his own league. But he's certainly better than George Horny. That's for sure. Just let him warm up for you all, he's only hosted a few episodes. 

stevesh

Wells seems to be getting a little better, in that he isn't blabbering on and on about things that have nothing to do with the subjects being discussed. Now, if he can just stop this "oops, I missed the commercial break again" nonsense that's bordering on childish. Just do the damn commercials when you come back from the top and bottom of the hour breaks. Even Noory is smart enough to do that.

valdez

I was surprised lefty ne'er-do-well Craig Hulet wasn't a big fan of OWS.  Maybe there hope for him.  While I didn't expect Wells to tear apart Micheal Horn, I was hoping he'd rattle him just a little.  So Billy Meier has been the sole "go to" guy for these aliens for the last 70 years?  What have these aleins accomplished with this relationship?  If anything they've proved that choosing a local hillbilly as your representative is useless, and perhaps parking your spaceship on the White House lawn just may be the way to go.

Billy Meiers