• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on January 10, 2018, 03:05:11 AM

Quality new Starwars book.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Join_the_Resistance

We should resist evil. This would include The Democratic party, most establishment politicians, Antifa (a group of fascist thugs who ironically call themselves anti-fascist), communism, etc.

pate

Apparently today is Nat'l Kiss a Ginger Day

When I saw that written it occurred to me that the word "ginger" is an anagram.

That is all...

Quote from: pate on January 12, 2018, 07:05:00 PM
Apparently today is Nat'l Kiss a Ginger Day

When I saw that written it occurred to me that the word "ginger" is an anagram.

That is all...

Guess I better kiss my dog.  Her name is Ginger.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Glad it is not kick a ginger day, I like dogs. With regard to gators freezing...ha.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=2023.msg1143539#msg1143539

ksm32

Had a HUGE baseball sirloin for dinner tonight with all the normal accompaniments such as loaded baked potato and garlic onions with mushrooms. It was great but I had to sing about 40 songs just a few hours later in front of a large crowd. Bogged down and just not up to par.. still trying to digest eight hours later.

..but man was it all so yummy ;D

ksm32

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 12, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Years ago there was a dog and cat thread with many great pictures. I have no idea how Asians and such can look at Vera and think of her as food. Although she is ginormous and would go a long way.. but still, she has more personality than the majority of people you could meet.

Ginger, is a good name.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on January 13, 2018, 04:46:07 AM
Had a HUGE baseball sirloin for dinner tonight with all the normal accompaniments such as loaded baked potato and garlic onions with mushrooms. It was great but I had to sing about 40 songs just a few hours later in front of a large crowd. Boggded down and just not up to par.. still trying to digest eight hours later.

..but man was it all so yummy ;D
Ice water.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on January 13, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
Years ago there was a dog and cat thread with many great pictures. I have no idea how Asians and such can look at Vera and think of her as food. Although she is ginormous and would go a long way.. but still, she has more personality than the majority of people you could meet.

Ginger, is a good name.
Vera looks very beautiful.

Once I saw a shady-looking tweeker type pull behind some closed office buildings on a weekend.  An Asian man met him and they exchanged a pitbull.  Having seen dogs for food sale in Chinatown, I was pretty upset.  Ironically, I had just finished an Asian meal.  Anyhow, I was so worried that the tweeker type sold the very young pitbull for food that I stayed in the area.  A few minutes later I saw the Asian man and the pitbull inside of one of the office buildings.  I knocked on the glass and the Asian opened it.  I said I was looking for a job and did he know it the offices were hiring.  He said no, of course, as he was the janitor.  But it gave me time to ask about the dog.

He was so happy I asked about his dog.  He said it was his beloved house pet, who came to work all night with him cleaning the buildings.  He seemed really proud of the dog.

I went back the next week on the same day at the same time just to make sure the story was true.  And he had told the truth.  His cute little love bug dog was right there with him, tail wagging.

I was so relieved.  After all, if the dog had been for food, who knows by what method illegal and possibly inhumane slaughter might have occurred.  So, it was great that they really did love each other.   From that day in, I had to question if my stereotypes are still real or if times have changed.  But that dog for apparent food sale in Chinatown was only twenty years ago. 

bateman

Started this on a whim the other day and already finished the whole first season. Just do yourself a favor and watch, especially if you liked Breaking Bad.

9.5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y7kHHxylps

Jojo

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 08, 2018, 08:33:26 PM
What am I looking at?
Yeah, that was a yucky derailment of time.  Just famous,successful twin brothers abroad with a certain lifestyle. I was surprised nothing was said as far as gender, because in one photo they look just like women.  But evidently, it is just some cosmetic surgery, fame and weird fashion.  Unless I missed something.

albrecht

Has Fred Dryer yet sued SPRINT for using his, hopefully, trademarked catch-phrase "Works For Me" in their commercials?

albrecht

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bateman on January 16, 2018, 07:38:35 PM
Did the dealership do this as a joke?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Oldsmobile-Intrigue-GL-4dr-Sedan/263396908795?epid=74021348&hash=item3d53addefb:g:dxUAAOSwOA1aPwKQ&vxp=mtr

They don't even make Oldsmobile anymore but that was a fine car. I had a second hand one for awhile. I called it the millennium falcon. 8)