• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The "How do you get iTunes to..." thread ;-)

Started by Mordred478, July 04, 2010, 03:10:06 AM

Caruthers612

I suppose we could start with "function". ;-) For today, class, our subject is duplicates, two copies of the same track, both contained in your library and hence on your iPod. I have long searched for a simple command within iTunes like, oh, I don't know, just thinking out loud here, really: "Remove Duplicates." I have never found it. If such is possible and ye knows about it, please done tell me. Thanks.

M

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mordred478 on July 04, 2010, 03:10:06 AM
         I suppose we could start with "function". ;-) For today, class, our subject is duplicates, two copies of the same track, both contained in your library and hence on your iPod. I have long searched for a simple command within iTunes like, oh, I don't know, just thinking out loud here, really: "Remove Duplicates." I have never found it. If such is possible and ye knows about it, please done tell me. Thanks.

M
i think you're shite outta luck.  i think.  you need to use a third party utility to fix this.  i think.

try this page.

or this.

or this.

itunes just absolutely stinks... particularly the windows version of it.  no surprise there, though.  apple has NEVER written a good windows application.