• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Supernatural Experiences

Started by MV/Liberace!, May 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM

spookyneedles

New here and I have two experiences to share. Despite growing up listening to Coast to Coast as a kid I've become a major skeptic but the two things that I could never rationalize were these two experiences. 

The first happened when I was about 7 or 8 years old, I had woken up in the middle of the night to see my mom standing in my doorway and she was just staring at me. So I looked at her and asked what she was doing downstairs and she didn't answer me, she just turned around and walked away. I didn't think much of it and went back to sleep. The next morning I again asked her what she was doing and she told me that she didn't come downstairs that night and told me it must have been a dream. I know that I was awake. Normally my door would have been shut and my mom's room is on the second floor so she wouldn't have had a reason to be downstairs. I don't know what I saw and I can't explain it away. It has always stuck with me.

The second is less odd but still sticks out in my mind.  This also happened when I was about 7 or 8 years of age and one night I was having a dream where I was talking to a strange man and something I said had made him really angry at me. I tried to run from him but I fell and he hit me very hard on my leg and he just kept hitting me and then I woke up.  I woke up and my right thigh was stinging really badly so I lifted my pants up and there was a large red hand print on my leg.  I know that it could have been just myself in my sleep but ever since I was very young I have always slept like a rock, I don't move much and an incident like this has never happend to me since.

ziznak

I've had sleep paralysis experiences. 2 of them.  I think that it's just a miscommunication between your sleeping body and your conscious brain.  I really think you just had some weird dreams maybe with a little bit of sleep paralysis. 

Zircon

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM
This is my favorite Art Bell-type topic.

If this is all there is to claim an apparition then it can't hold water so I'll just say that this is a nice picture stuck in a window frame.

I will detail out my experience about my own passing and apparent gathering for a funeral. Again, this was a dream. Supernatural events can probably occur in any number of ways to include while one is unconscious - don't know for certain. But I was diagnosed by a physician to be dead a month after I had this particular dream. That was years ago so I'm not a ghost just yet anyway.

Centurion40

Quote from: Zircon on May 10, 2012, 12:39:19 PM
If this is all there is to claim an apparition then it can't hold water so I'll just say that this is a nice picture stuck in a window frame.

I will detail out my experience about my own passing and apparent gathering for a funeral. Again, this was a dream. Supernatural events can probably occur in any number of ways to include while one is unconscious - don't know for certain. But I was diagnosed by a physician to be dead a month after I had this particular dream. That was years ago so I'm not a ghost just yet anyway.

As far you know....  :o

Zircon

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 08, 2008, 12:36:40 AM
Have any of you experienced anything that defies explanation?  Please tell us about it.  This is my favorite Art Bell-type topic.

OK, I mentioned I'd post on a dream I had regarding the events immediately following my death.

In December 1997 I had the strangest dream. Have never had a dream like this in my life prior to this and can't recall any dream I've had since with the impact in my waking state following this one.

At the onset of the dream, one of my brothers, who died of cancer in 1978 appeared before me and warned me of my own demise. This was the first time I had ever seen him in a dream in the 19 years since his passing.

Next, a was in a field of grass or grain on what appeared to be a bright, sunny morning. I looked up and saw cloud formations slowly moving in a counter clockwise manner. No rain or storms threatened as they were puffy cumulus clouds in a bright blue sky.

I looked down at myself and I seemed younger. I was wearing sand colored jeans and a dungaree shirt. I felt really good as the injuries I've sustained over time were absent. I was barefoot.

Holding my arms out at shoulder height, I began to glide out into the field, feeling the grasses tickle the soles of my feet about six inches or so off the ground. The sunlight was comfortable and the air fresh and clean. I closed my eyes while smiling as this occurred.

When I opened my eyes I could see a small group of people, none of whom I knew suprisingly, clustered out in the middle of a rise in this field. They seemed unawares of me upon my arrival so listened in to the conversation.

The subject matter being discussed concerned my death. I wasn't alarmed as I was truly enjoying the state in which I found myself.  Death or not, my continuance afterwards was not only happening but I was unaware/couldn't recall any trauma when transitioning from the biologically living to the the state I was in now. They then saw me but didn't speak - just smiled. I closed my eyes and smiled and then woke up in my bed around 4 AM.

So what was I to make of this dream? Had I died in my sleep - clearly "no"? Was I going to die soon? Was this a warning for me to take immediate action? As it turns out it was a warning as a trip to my cardiologist was none too soon - I had one month before a massive haert attack was almost certain to occur. Got a 5-way bypass as a result two days after my birthday. I would have died at age 49 ... as a result I am still among the living.

Hopefully the dream I had is what I will finally experience when my time is actualy over here in this plane of existence. I have a lot to discuss with my brother and I'd like to spend a lot of time exploring the universe.

Centurion40

QuoteHopefully the dream I had is what I will finally experience when my time is actualy over here in this plane of existence.

Yeah.  Fingers crossed!

ziznak

Dang Zircon it seems as though you definitely got some sort of cosmic nudge with that dream.  I pay close attention to my own dreams too.  While I'll keep the details personal, I can honestly say there's a lot to be gleaned from what goes on when the actors in your brain are between scenes behind the curtain.

Zircon

Quote from: ziznak on May 18, 2012, 02:22:35 PM
Dang Zircon it seems as though you definitely got some sort of cosmic nudge with that dream.  I pay close attention to my own dreams too.  While I'll keep the details personal, I can honestly say there's a lot to be gleaned from what goes on when the actors in your brain are between scenes behind the curtain.
Yep, I surely got some kind of nudge up against my sleeping head that night.

So, you mentioning your dreams has clearly piqued my interest in what you've experienced. Granted, some are quite personal. Hopefully there are some dreams you can share?

As to supernatural stuff, when my wife was about 6 years old and living in Kansas, she woke and saw the silhouette of an elderly woman sitting in the chair across from her bed. Now this is where it gets really puzzling. In the morning she found a silver hair pin sitting on the night table right by her bed. It hadn't been there the night before and her mother said it wasn't hers. My wife still has this pin today.

Also, I have another doozie. I'm surprised I didn't post this one first as it is rather unsettling. Shortly after my wife and I were married we lived in an apartment. She was working part time for a commercial artist (her major as well in college) who had an employee/partner who was into the occult.

As we entered the fall of 1973, yes I've been married almost 39 years so you can see I'm an old dude, we engaged in socializing with this person and his wife.  Somehow, someway my wife indicated and interest in drawing faces etc. as courses in sketching were part of her area of study. Well, this guy provided her with a human skull. The odd thing I noticed right away was that it hadn't had the cap of the skull surgically separated from the rest of the skull. You know, removal of the brain procedure. It also seemed to not be chemically cleaned as you'd expect bones to be in an anatomy class or the ones you recall hung up in the corner in a biology class.

Had the skull for about four weeks. She drew and I spent a lot of time studying the skull. Clearly it was real and I was wondering who the person had been, what was their life experience and was apologetic that we had her skull (our friend claims it was a female Indian) rather than it being at rest.

One evening my wife and I had an unsettling and disturbing feeling. That feeling just seemed to come from nowhere as we were newlyweds, quite happy and enjoying ourselves so shouldn't have had any weird, odd strange feelings like the ones we were experiencing.

We decided it might very well be the spirit of the woman whose skull we were in possession of. I decided to take action and I talked to the skull once again apologizing and wishing her a final rest. We weren't going to disturb her anymore. I wrapped the skull and mandible in a towel and brought them out to the car. The next day we brought it back to this friend. Like I said, I don't have a clue where he got it but you don't get skulls that aren't professionally prepared on the up and up. We've not been "haunted" by this person. I sincerely hope she is at rest for good this time.

ziznak

Whoa, yeah I'm not really into the ghost/supernatural stuff but I'm not exactly sticking my nose in other dimensions either.  Well, not on purpose anyways! 

Like I had mentioned before I've had sleep paralysis twice in my life.  Once, while I was still living in my parents basement so I was like not even 20 at the time.  That first experience was really scary I awoke and was able to see around the room but was unable to move even a finger.  I noticed a presence toward the foot of the bed that seemed to be "evil" as it was causing me much stress.  Now I might have thought of this presence differently had I been able to move and once I awakened out of this strange state it wasn't in the room anymore.  I remember that first time for some reason I felt the presence to be rather short in stature.  Not sure why as it wasn't observable physically.

The second time I experienced sleep paralysis was here at my current apartment.  I had lived many years in my last apartment with relatively no night time disturbances (not counting the crack heads outside).  This last time it was the same thing except this time the presence was HUGE and seemed to be human... but like... towering and hooded.  There was some kind of audio communication which I can't remember exactly.  It was a warning though definitely some sort of warning.  I woke up with a gasp again and of course nothing in the room. 

Both of these instances have stayed with me since they happened so apparently they've had quite an impact on my psyche.  However powerful the experiences were I honestly believe they were tricks of the mind.  Both times I was sleeping on my back and in a bed... This is rare as I normally sleep on my side and on the sofa.  As for the warning that the second figment "uttered" I think it was me checking myself in a way.  At the time I was living life a bit out of control.

Other than the sleep paralysis I've only noticed one other weird thing in regards to my dreams.  For some reason now I always dream in the past.  I never dream in the present anymore I don't know why that is and I can't pinpoint when it started.

Zircon

Quote from: ziznak on May 19, 2012, 11:52:21 AM
Whoa, yeah I'm not really into the ghost/supernatural stuff but I'm not exactly sticking my nose in other dimensions either.  Well, not on purpose anyways! 

Like I had mentioned before I've had sleep paralysis twice in my life.  Once, while I was still living in my parents basement so I was like not even 20 at the time.  That first experience was really scary I awoke and was able to see around the room but was unable to move even a finger.  I noticed a presence toward the foot of the bed that seemed to be "evil" as it was causing me much stress.  Now I might have thought of this presence differently had I been able to move and once I awakened out of this strange state it wasn't in the room anymore.  I remember that first time for some reason I felt the presence to be rather short in stature.  Not sure why as it wasn't observable physically.
I've heard of this phenomenon experienced by folks on more than one occasion. Fortunately neither my wife nor I have ever had the experience. I can imagine it can be extremely frightening when you think you're not alone and in danger.

Had your dream started taking a turn towards a nightmare prior to your awakening?

QuoteThe second time I experienced sleep paralysis was here at my current apartment.  I had lived many years in my last apartment with relatively no night time disturbances (not counting the crack heads outside).  This last time it was the same thing except this time the presence was HUGE and seemed to be human... but like... towering and hooded.  There was some kind of audio communication which I can't remember exactly.  It was a warning though definitely some sort of warning.  I woke up with a gasp again and of course nothing in the room.

If I may ask ... what was the warning or was it just the feeling that an urgent bit of information was trying to be conveyed to you? "Towering and hooded" immediately makes me think of a grim reaper.

QuoteBoth of these instances have stayed with me since they happened so apparently they've had quite an impact on my psyche.  However powerful the experiences were I honestly believe they were tricks of the mind.  Both times I was sleeping on my back and in a bed... This is rare as I normally sleep on my side and on the sofa.  As for the warning that the second figment "uttered" I think it was me checking myself in a way.  At the time I was living life a bit out of control.
I've tried to sleep on my back but it effects my breathing. Usually sleep on my left side in a semi-fetal way. I've had weird dreams when I've drunk a bit many years ago and even had conversations with those in my dream where I woke myself up. Generally feel well after a conversational dream as I think it is a personal situation being worked by having an honest conversation with myself. Perhaps this may be the case for you. You may have had more than you think.

QuoteOther than the sleep paralysis I've only noticed one other weird thing in regards to my dreams.  For some reason now I always dream in the past.  I never dream in the present anymore I don't know why that is and I can't pinpoint when it started.
That is odd - dreaming of events in your past. Since dreams can often involve an inner conflict or experience being worked out in some seeming weird manner, were you able to arrive at a solution. Most things in the past that you're thinking about (wake of sleep) are issues needing addressing in some way - that is why I ask this particular question.

Mine are usually something I can't put a time stamp on but can involve people I knew in my past. Sometimes people that my mind created in a dream are a manifestation presenting a "what if" (urging me to do something where I find myself moving along with them in whatever bizarre thing we're doing).

ziznak

Ok hmmmmm, well I was totally sober for both experiences.  There was no dreaming that I can remember prior to awakening paralyzed both times.  The figure in the hoody was just my manifestation of that hitman in the street... so yeah very grim reaper-ish.  At the time I was dealing with some not so savory business associates and I think that experience was me trying to tell myself to get out while I could.  As for dreaming of the past, hell I'm sure I have a ton of issues to deal with lol.  I would get more detailed but really yer lucky you got this much out of me...

Zircon

Quote from: ziznak on May 20, 2012, 12:30:56 AM
Ok hmmmmm, well I was totally sober for both experiences.  There was no dreaming that I can remember prior to awakening paralyzed both times.  The figure in the hoody was just my manifestation of that hitman in the street... so yeah very grim reaper-ish.  At the time I was dealing with some not so savory business associates and I think that experience was me trying to tell myself to get out while I could.  As for dreaming of the past, hell I'm sure I have a ton of issues to deal with lol.  I would get more detailed but really yer lucky you got this much out of me...
Well it is good to see that you survived and are hopefully dealing with far less questionable people now. And, glad to see I got as much as I did. Hopefully we can share conversations on many other topics in this forum.

Oversoul

I came across this article (featured below) about a dead relative "reaching out from the grave" through an old Polaroid camera photograph.  Fascinating.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/27/boy-finds-decades-old-photo-dead-uncle-inside-camera-at-yard-sale/?intcmp=obinsite

"Boy finds decades-old photo of dead uncle inside camera at yard sale"

Oversoul

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 05, 2012, 08:06:02 PMSupernatural Experiences is a euphemism for  "drug trip" or "severe mental health crisis"

Not necessarily, I'd say.  They can also connote an altered state of consciousness and the corresponding experience that state brings or expresses, without the influence of drugs or severe mental health crisis, as in mystical and paranormal experiences.

Oversoul

Quote from: ziznak on May 19, 2012, 11:52:21 AM

The second time I experienced sleep paralysis was here at my current apartment.  I had lived many years in my last apartment with relatively no night time disturbances (not counting the crack heads outside).  This last time it was the same thing except this time the presence was HUGE and seemed to be human... but like... towering and hooded.  There was some kind of audio communication which I can't remember exactly.  It was a warning though definitely some sort of warning.  I woke up with a gasp again and of course nothing in the room. 

Both of these instances have stayed with me since they happened so apparently they've had quite an impact on my psyche.  However powerful the experiences were I honestly believe they were tricks of the mind.  Both times I was sleeping on my back and in a bed... This is rare as I normally sleep on my side and on the sofa.  As for the warning that the second figment "uttered" I think it was me checking myself in a way.  At the time I was living life a bit out of control.

I, too, have experienced sleep paralysis before; however, unlike many reported experiences, mine were not scary at all.  I think there is a kind of "mental context" in which sleep paralysis occurs, and this "mental context" seems to determine the emotional impact, if any, of the experience.

In my case, I have experienced the phenomenon in the context of my spiritual meditation practice.  I felt the total immobility of the body yet I could "see" and experience my environment without the use of the bodily senses.  There was nothing else around me but luminous, softly glowing, gently puffing thick clouds or mists, against a total darkness.  Intuitively I knew this was the "ether" of the etheric dimension of the mind as my awareness approached the state known as the Void, Nirvana, the Emptiness, or the No-thingness of the Spirit.  It was a very deeply peaceful experience, just that, nothing else or nothing more.  Every such "supernatural" episode or experience seemed to have resulted in bringing about a more illumined state of consciousness shortly thereafter.  It was like being exposed to the ultraviolet rays of the sun and acquiring a tanned complexion afterwards. 

Yes, the experience does impact the soul or psyche.  But how it does that, I believe, depends on the "mental context" with which we approach and have the experience.  (I suppose this is an illustrative example of the teaching: "It is done unto you AS you believe.")  Sleep paralysis is probably some kind of interdimensional experience mechanism of the mind or soul, like a car's shift gear mechanism that permits overdrive or faster speeds while driving and riding (staying inside) the car.  I do know that neuroscience tells us that sleep paralysis occurs during the deeper states of sleep, past the REM stage, when the brain functions at the delta brainwave level.

Zircon

Upon listening to John Wells and Dr. Mario Beauregard I am seeing that the idea of an electro-chemical processor being all that we are (awareness etc.) is far too simplistic. I think a hereafter exists as I can't resolve that all there is in my psyche (or any other person or even dogs and cats etc.) is the here and now with total extinction of what we are and our accumulated experience and hoped for acquired wisdom ends when the EEG goes flat.

My story about the skull, my brother's visitation in my warning dream and other stories I've heard from various people suggests a continuance. What I hope for most and also fear the most is that awareness of who we were persists after our physical death.

onan

Sleep paralysis is fairly well understood. When people enter the 2nd stage of sleep, REM/dreaming state people are nearer a waking state. During this period a condition called REM atonia occurs. Neurotransmitters (mostly nor-epinephrine and serotonin) are drastically reduced. This causes the skeletal muscles to become "paralyzed". If suddenly aroused, without the necessary neurotransmitters, movement is very difficult.

To a child that experience is often terrifying. I suppose also to those suffering from some form of anxiety, PTSD, or immaturity.

I think mixing philosophy with science at a cocktail party is fun. Not so much in the clinical world however. I can't measure a soul nor can I find a distinct line between the brain and the mind. So I don't try to separate the mind and brain. Without one the other is pretty much useless. I will leave the soul to be found by young lovers and quacks trying to sell me turmeric.

Zircon

Quote from: onan on June 04, 2012, 03:41:38 PM
Sleep paralysis is fairly well understood. When people enter the 2nd stage of sleep, REM/dreaming state people are nearer a waking state. During this period a condition called REM atonia occurs. Neurotransmitters (mostly nor-epinephrine and serotonin) are drastically reduced. This causes the skeletal muscles to become "paralyzed". If suddenly aroused, without the necessary neurotransmitters, movement is very difficult.

To a child that experience is often terrifying. I suppose also to those suffering from some form of anxiety, PTSD, or immaturity.

I think mixing philosophy with science at a cocktail party is fun. Not so much in the clinical world however. I can't measure a soul nor can I find a distinct line between the brain and the mind. So I don't try to separate the mind and brain. Without one the other is pretty much useless. I will leave the soul to be found by young lovers and quacks trying to sell me turmeric.
Onan, if you look at some of my posts you'll think I'm a real mouthy jerk but ...

Almost on a nightly basis I spend time outside looking at the stars, listening to a Mockingbird, talking with my trees and plants and feeling a gentle breeze - tonight with a full moon or damn near. From a distance people might think I am "mental". Perhaps I am?

Anyway, when you actually are trying to express your feelings and wishes and you are truly thankful for the beautiful evening it can happen that you will feel a glowing rush from your heart. One that can actually take your breath away. I feel that is your soul rejoicing. It is a truly wonderful feeling. I'm almost certain you've had those moments yourself.

It is my greatest hope that when my time comes I will be able to embrace the moment. We all get that opportunity.

onan

Quote from: Zircon on June 04, 2012, 04:41:40 PM
Onan, if you look at some of my posts you'll think I'm a real mouthy jerk but ...

Almost on a nightly basis I spend time outside looking at the stars, listening to a Mockingbird, talking with my trees and plants and feeling a gentle breeze - tonight with a full moon or damn near. From a distance people might think I am "mental". Perhaps I am?

Anyway, when you actually are trying to express your feelings and wishes and you are truly thankful for the beautiful evening it can happen that you will feel a glowing rush from your heart. One that can actually take your breath away. I feel that is your soul rejoicing. It is a truly wonderful feeling. I'm almost certain you've had those moments yourself.

It is my greatest hope that when my time comes I will be able to embrace the moment. We all get that opportunity.

The moments you describe are not lost on me. I too am moved by my emotions upon seeing what is framed as spiritual/magical. The consideration I have with that is getting caught in the epiphany, much in the same way a junkie chases the dragon, is fun but it in the long run is a hollow pursuit. I am not saying to lose touch with that which stirs our inner self but rather realize that delving deeper will give us more prescient moments.

Zircon

Quote from: onan on June 04, 2012, 04:55:41 PM
The moments you describe are not lost on me. I too am moved by my emotions upon seeing what is framed as spiritual/magical. The consideration I have with that is getting caught in the epiphany, much in the same way a junkie chases the dragon, is fun but it in the long run is a hollow pursuit. I am not saying to lose touch with that which stirs our inner self but rather realize that delving deeper will give us more prescient moments.
Onan, because I tend to be a confrontational type of person, I may come across a bit harder than I intend.

It is my experience that it is less of a "revelation" (a.k.a. epiphany) and more of a communion between your soul and some greater good. Rather than being surprised it is anticipated. Even then, when it occurs, it is a moment of focus where you are truly thankful and feel an awareness that you're part of something wonderful. You're not an intruder as you've always been a part of that fabric.

Each of us is priceless. "Pursuit" isn't the word I'd use. I think you're already there. It is just a matter of being totally honest when you express your feelings. Whatever it is is listening and welcoming.

BobGrau

Quote from: Zircon on June 04, 2012, 04:41:40 PM

That's a beautiful image.
I'm fairly sure there is nothing after death, and no such thing as a 'soul' in the sense that the word is generally used, but I don't see why that should cheapen the aspect of life you're describing above. If anything, the fact that it's all meaningless makes moments like that all the more er, meaningful.

Zircon

Quote from: BobGrau on June 04, 2012, 05:40:52 PM

That's a beautiful image.
I'm fairly sure there is nothing after death, and no such thing as a 'soul' in the sense that the word is generally used, but I don't see why that should cheapen the aspect of life you're describing above. If anything, the fact that it's all meaningless makes moments like that all the more er, meaningful.
I rewrote my last two posts a couple of times trying to get the right words. I think I was getting closer.

I am puzzled Bob as to why you are trending "sure" as to nothing once our brain activity goes flat. There was a case of a woman who had to be clinically put to death for the physicians to work on a aneurysm in her brain. No heart or brain function, blood drained at least to a point where there was no residual pressure in her cranium.

Upon their fixing the problem and putting rewarmed blood back into her body and shocking her back to the living she was eager to speak about her "experience" while dead. Now keep in mind she was dead. I mean no heart or brain activity for how ever long it took to fix this problem which we'd agree isn't something that can be done in 5 minutes. I think she was out something like 45 minutes.

She spoke of conversations between physicians, equipment used and those words many operating rooms have high above any floor activity to see if a person can accurately repeat what is written. I can't recall what the words were but she recited them verbatim. Also glowing beings around her observing the activity.

Now if you are stone cold dead - killed in a manner of speaking - yet can recall what took place while dead - for an extended period of time no less - then something unusual has taken place. She isn't anything special. Most people who are stone cold dead usually stay stone cold dead permanently. She was AWARE.

And it is nice to see someone appreciate someone else trying to explain something so metaphysical. While I disagree with your finality regarding ones last breath I think our respective opinions are based largely on "belief". I find myself a doubting Thomas one day and a believer the next as far as the Christian tradition goes. Whether we admit it or not, I think most people "wobble" in their faith or even in the lack of it.

I think we all feel there is something. Genetically wired by the brain in seeking immortality? Don't know. Pretty effective wiring if this is the case. But I think we are complex beings and there is much more that makes us who we are than jut an exotic and highly potent mixture of chemicals and firing sequences.

ziznak

here's a line from a song by the band Thrice that I've always liked and was reminded of while reading these last few posts

"I know that this can be more than just flashing lights and sound"

Zircon

onan

Quote from: Zircon on June 04, 2012, 09:28:41 PM
Ziz, what was the song about?

google search:

Kanye West..."Flashing Lights"

BobGrau

Quote from: Zircon on June 04, 2012, 07:19:41 PM

I am puzzled Bob as to why you are trending "sure" as to nothing once our brain activity goes flat.

I guess it's a matter of faith - I have faith that when my physical existence is over, I will be allowed to sleep forever.

Now don't get me wrong, I've had some truly bizarre experiences - I've made some rather clumsy attempts to describe it on this thread - that lead me to believe there is more to reality than just these four walls of perception. Short form - I've dreamed of events that I later experienced. So I have no choice but to try to fit that into my 'belief system'.

...I'm really not in the mood for this subject, I'll post again when my personality rotates back towards sunnier climes.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: BobGrau on June 05, 2012, 06:54:55 AM

...I'll post again when my personality rotates back towards sunnier climes.

Then you need to get the hell out of Scotland.

ziznak

that line was from the song "the artist in the abulance" by the band Thrice and it's about an NDE

b_dubb

the story about the woman whose blood was drained and temperature lowered is likely false. brain death starts to happen when it doesn't receive oxygen. no breath. no blood. I don't believe anyone has ever been revived from such a state

Zircon

Quote from: ziznak on June 05, 2012, 07:03:46 AM
that line was from the song "the artist in the abulance" by the band Thrice and it's about an NDE
Cool. Since you referenced it responding to my post can you elaborate a bit on what the message was and your feelings about that message? Oh, BTW, I'll check it out and see if I can get a video and/or lyrics myself.