• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Help please for tonight's show with Art

Started by Zaqir, January 31, 2010, 02:46:38 PM

Zaqir

So here is the thing.
The radio station locally that carried C2C is no more. I can get fuzzy US stations but I would love to have a radio that lets you listen live online.
If anyone knows one please let me know cause Art will be on tonight.

mikemcc

Lots of affiliates carry C2C live. I used to listen using KOGO inSan Diego -- it still has a live broadcast of C2C. They have a big "Listen Live" button toward the upper left on the homepage.

Quote from: Zaqir on January 31, 2010, 02:46:38 PM
So here is the thing.
The radio station locally that carried C2C is no more. I can get fuzzy US stations but I would love to have a radio that lets you listen live online.
If anyone knows one please let me know cause Art will be on tonight.

Zack - are you in Vancouver?

EvB

Zaqir--

Have you tried looking at the c2c site?  Some of their affiliates have online live streams.

KnyeGuy

Quote from: RecoveringNoorholic on February 02, 2010, 04:34:52 PM
Zack - are you in Vancouver?

Lol, I was going to ask the same thing... The only thing good thing about the station that carried coast in Vancouver was the fact that it carried Coast, so no surprises that it went under. But it sucks that the new station that picked it up doesn't play the 'somewhere in time' shows nor does it carry the show before 1:30 am (for those rare times that it may actually  be worth listening to while driving).

Here's a great source for archived shows btw:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1EDTD5/coast.gmms.ca/page_cjob.html

But as others suggested, Zaqir, if you're near a computer you can find all sorts of affiliates on the Coast website that stream it live in the US and Canada.

MV/Liberace!

i think the best affiliate to listen through is KFI.   

Before John - I forget his last name - got canned from the 7-10 shift on KFI, George used to do a 2-3 minute preview of each night's episode during John's show on KFI. That was actually clever to listen to since it was something "the rest of America" didn't get to hear ... not b/c GN ever said anything particularly erudite. Bryan Suits did it too but he seemed less interested in George, which is probably understandable.

Zaqir

Major station in Montreal picked up the show, i don't know if that is good or bad considering it is George!