• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art on with Michio Kaku Jan 29/30

Started by Zaqir, January 30, 2010, 03:48:50 AM

Zaqir

So a few things.
1)The radio station that carries C2C here shut down in Montrea, luckily I can sort of pick up 5 signals from the stats where I can hear it if the urge takes me, while scanning the dial I heard Art's voice, I loved it.

2)I love how when Art normally does come back for a show he goes to a good standby like Kaku. The show is interesting and I learned about the Carrington Event.

3)Art does just a great show that flows, again 10000times better then George. I just know that George could never do a show with Kaku this well, topics flow back and forth in a natural manner they don't suddenly stop and just grab another topic.

4)I hate the callers so much lately, maybe due to Noory, they call up with inane questions.The best involve callers who feel they would love to talk to Kaku or any other host because they have hours and hour of things to ask and maybe solve etc but then they ask their question and its beyond stupid and you realize the guy asking the question has less knowledge then a 5 year old watching power ranger cartoons.  I also despise the nerds who call in, not the ones with real questions but the ones who are just plain nerds like on tonight's show, one fellow was nervous as all hell to ask Kaku if he thought the Anime Ghost in the Shell was real. Oy Vey.

valdez

Maybe I'm living in an alternate universe, but when Michio Kaku said that it had been good to be back on the show with Art after "all these years" I could have sworn Art had just very recently done a show with him.  In any case, it was a good show, and I get the feeling that crop circles, and bigfoot, and remote viewers, and dead cattle, and alien abduction, and all that other stuff just doesn't provide the answers to the questions that linger in his soul, and that perhaps the real answers lay somewhere between the subatomic, the hyper-dimensional, and the silly smile of his young daughter.
     Yeah, that Carrington Event thing was new to me also.  Very interesting and scary.

The Bodach

I'm listening to this show right now via Stream Link. 

I don't know if it's just Bell, and Kaku's chemistry, but the show is absolutely fascinating.  You can hear the excitement in Kaku's voice when discussing these various topics.  Art has the little "hehe.." -- the "Oh boy..." little laugh. 

Negative matter explaining "faster than light".  I've never heard of it before.  Absolutely amazing.  Kaku is my favorite "regular" guest of all time.  I asked George about when Kaku would be on next via the chat in early January -- I also asked him what he thought about the comparisons between him and Art.  I think the chat is on the website now; I don't think George wants to deal with Michio Kaku.  I'm not exactly sure why; I can theorize, but I'm not exactly sure.  I think he wants a Michio Kaku 2.0.  A George version.

TL;DR: The Art/Kaku show was amazing.

Zaqir

Michio Kaku that is a George version?

We would end up with Pee Wee Herman explaining planets...

Rocker107

That was the best 3 days of C2C I've heard in a long time. Art with Dr. Kaku, then Last Train to Hiroshima with Ian was awesome. Then Art on again with time travel. George could never put on the kind of show that Art did with the time travel (whether it's real or not).

I missed this show and I'd really like to hear it.

Does anyone have a link to the show, or know when it might be replayed by one of the streaming stations?

Thanks