This Is BellGab: > Archive of Old Threads

This Place is Back ;)

(1/6) > >>

KnyeGuy:
Hey just for the hell of it I went to the old GNS site address and lo and behold there IS a new incarnation..lol
Cool, I was getting tired of trying to find a C2C focused site elsewhere that 'didn't' suck.
Glad to see another version of GNS is back, and with more of a focus on Coast to Coast/Art Bell in general... (Noory Still Sucks btw!)

-oh yeah and I'm surprised that my name/login info was still kickin around XD

mv:

--- Quote from: KnyeGuy on December 02, 2009, 11:28:30 PM ---Hey just for the hell of it I went to the old GNS site address and lo and behold there IS a new incarnation..lol
Cool, I was getting tired of trying to find a C2C focused site elsewhere that 'didn't' suck.
Glad to see another version of GNS is back, and with more of a focus on Coast to Coast/Art Bell in general... (Noory Still Sucks btw!)

-oh yeah and I'm surprised that my name/login info was still kickin around XD

--- End quote ---
good to see you around again.  as a matter of fact, i saw one of your old posts earlier today and was wondering if/when you'd return.

cheers.

EvB:
Welcome back KnyeGuy!

Yeah - it's fun to have the site back, and I'm pleased to see the veterans and some new blood trickle in. 

Looking forward to your posts,

Ev

KnyeGuy:
Thanks for the welcoming replies MV and EvB...
Nice to see ya again.
Looking forward to seeing this place flood with Coast fans in the months to come.

mv:

--- Quote from: KnyeGuy on December 04, 2009, 03:30:34 PM ---Looking forward to seeing this place flood with Coast fans in the months to come.

--- End quote ---
me too.  i'm thinking it will take a few months for this place to really start rolling.  however, in just one week's time it's come back to life rather nicely, if you ask me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version