• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

GravitySucks

I have heard him make this claim about no brahman cattle have been mutilated before and he seems to ignore the most obvious reason.

Brahman are a different genus/species than most beef and dairy cattle. Bos indicus vs Bos taurus.

pate

Quote from: zeebo on May 07, 2017, 12:41:07 PM
Yeah but it takes like ten lines to add two plus two.  :P
I magine it takes assimalr leap to arrive at 100 for 10 thymes 10?  Then 'splain hex>?

Whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwNrOPFFNjU

I get misty when I first taught Jesus-Fu...

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on May 15, 2017, 12:25:41 AM
I magine it takes assimalr leap to arrive at 100 for 10 thymes 10?  Then 'splain hex>?

Whoa!

I get misty when I first taught Jesus-Fu...

Vas ist dinkenschofflen vid da decksamecil. M$ 0FF1CE

Komprenday?

diowulf

Listening to the replay, the cattle mutilation guy just said the universe showed him that he didn't need to be living in Santa Fe NM by showing him a couple of car wrecks. Im sure the families of those car wreck victims can rest easy, knowing that it was all because the universe was helping this guy unlock the mysteries of cattle mutilation. I know the universe always communicates to me thru the medium of car accidents.

diowulf

He also just said Santa Fe was older than St Augustine, which a quick Google search shows to be wrong. Syrett asked him to move along to the cattle mutilations. I can only assume that Richard looked out the window and saw someone get run over by a Buick, thus surmising the universe was gently nudging him to move the interview along

ItsOver

I'll remember the car wreck "wisdom" the next time I'm stuck on the freeway while all the lookee-loos seek guidance from a pile-up in the alternate bound lanes.

albrecht

When the guy said "I'm not an animal pathologist but neither are all the others peddling their theories" I thought hey! Why not get Norry's "Doc Wallach" on?" Isn't he an animal pathologists who boasts of doing thousands of necropsies? But I guess he is too busy promoted his "cures" discovered from his eating animal feed supplements as a kid than to solve the animal mutilation crisis.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2017, 04:51:56 PM
When the guy said "I'm not an animal pathologist but neither are all the others peddling their theories" I thought hey! Why not get Norry's "Doc Wallach" on?" Isn't he an animal pathologists who boasts of doing thousands of necropsies? But I guess he is too busy promoted his "cures" discovered from his eating animal feed supplements as a kid than to solve the animal mutilation crisis.
I can't imagine studying animal mutilations is very lucrative.  Otherwise, LMH would be long retired and would have told Jorch to drop-dead.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2017, 05:31:42 PM
I can't imagine studying animal mutilations is very lucrative. 

I wish it was.  There is so much roadkill here.  ;)  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2017, 05:31:42 PM
I can't imagine studying animal mutilations is very lucrative.  Otherwise, LMH would be long retired and would have told Jorch to drop-dead.

Actually you might be surprised. I've heard that more necropsies are done than autopsies (excepting in places like Chicago), usually because there is more of a concern if there are suspicious animals deaths because a rancher/farmer might lose his whole herd etc or it could spread through out the industries and most human deaths are known cause of death and not suspicious or violent.  They pay attention to this stuff because an outbreak of something could devastate a person or even industry. They even sometimes do mass cullings of populations even if there is just a risk or minor outbreak to stop it. But back to show: some caller needs to call out "Doc Wallach" and ask him or Norry why he doesn't help LMH etc out with the animal mutilations?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2017, 05:50:22 PM
Actually you might be surprised. I've heard that more necropsies are done than autopsies (excepting in places like Chicago), usually because there is more of a concern if there are suspicious animals deaths because a rancher/farmer might lose his whole herd etc or it could spread through out the industries and most human deaths are known cause of death and not suspicious or violent.  They pay attention to this stuff because an outbreak of something could devastate a person or even industry. They even sometimes do mass cullings of populations even if there is just a risk or minor outbreak to stop it. But back to show: some caller needs to call out "Doc Wallach" and ask him or Norry why he doesn't help LMH etc out with the animal mutilations?
Maybe the Doc will "discover" animal mutilations are prevented by feeding cows Tangy Tangerine.  Maybe that's why the aliens haven't dismembered Jorch, yet.

For Syrett fans, he's live every Sunday at this time 11 EST

Listen: http://tunein.com/radio/Zoomer-Radio-740-s31182/

YouTube live stream:
(there's a chat window if you view this on YouTube)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4mW77Aohco

WOTR

I actually listened to the "psychic" for awhile tonight.  She communicates with Hendrix, and did not know that he was famous when he first came to her decades ago.  Fine.

She came across as a complete fraud (huge shock) when she started "getting" that there was somebody with Hendrix when he died who walked away.  Syrett tells her that his girlfriend admitted as such.  She suddenly has another epiphany that there was a guy there as well.  Syrett says that somebody from the Animals was also there and they go to break.

Now, I am supposed to believe that a woman who has communicated with Hendrix for decades has never googled him to find out about the circumstances around his death- never read a book about him?  Syrett who is not in regular communication knows the names of the people who were with Hendrix at his death- but this is all "fresh" news to the psychic who just so happens to get this information live on the air.

I can't waste my time.  I rarely care for Syrett- but he did the best he could tonight with the crappy material he was presented with.

WOTR

Just for fun, I looked at the most basic source I could find: Wikipedia.

"Dannemann (said she) awoke sometime between 10 and 10:20 a.m. to find him sleeping normally in bed next to her. She said she then left to purchase cigarettes, and when she returned around 11 a.m., found him in bed breathing, although unconscious and unresponsive."  Later it tells you that the vomit was dry, gasses were gurgling, and the ambulace crew figured he had been dead for awhile...

Also, "Eric Burdon arrived at the Samarkand sometime before the ambulance crew and found that Hendrix was already dead. Burdon immediately became concerned that police would find drugs at the apartment..."  Basically, he showed up before the ambulance crew and left as well (the apartment had nobody in in when the crew showed up.)

Well, I'm sure as hell impressed by last nights psychic.  I just cannot figure out how she would have known that there were people with him before his death who walked away while he was dying.  She MUST be psychic (or she read wikipedia... One of the two.)  ::)

Gyoza Girl

That psychic Sloan really went out on a limb when she predicted the case of that missing 5-year-old boy would be resolved in July, and that it probably wouldn't be a happy resolution. I suppose one might be able to foresee the latter without a crystal ball, since there's been extensive coverage out here in L.A., and I think Sloan said she's in the L.A. area.

Zetaspeak

The concept of the sexy psychic doesn't really translate to radio.

zeebo

Enjoying the show tonite.  First guest was a kick, with his crowdfunded shoebox-sized satellite for ufo-hunting.  Now another good guest is on telling tales of high-stakes Wall St. trading in the 90's.  Rich is almost reminding me of Knapp tonite with his natural style and informed questions. 

WOTR

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 11, 2017, 09:56:23 PM
The concept of the sexy psychic doesn't really translate to radio.
You make a great point.  If we were in the same room, I may be too busy staring at her knockers to  question her psychic abilities. 
Quote from: zeebo on June 12, 2017, 01:40:19 AM
Enjoying the show tonite. 
It's funny.  It was not Syrett that I had a problem with last week.  I actually thought he did a good job and knew the subject matter (I don't know about the psychic crap, but he did know a little about Hendrix...)  Maybe he is getting better and I will start to mark my calendar...  As for tonight, it is bed time.

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on June 12, 2017, 02:34:52 AM
...  Maybe he is getting better and I will start to mark my calendar...  As for tonight, it is bed time.

I used to be neutral, mainly since he sounded like a forest wizard, living in some mushroom-shaped house, smoking a curly pipe.  But over time I've grown to like his style.  Imho he's personable and a good conversationalist, and shows some actual interest in his guests' topics. 

Uncle Duke

Wasn't too impressed with Dave Shock, the satellite UFO disclosure guest from last night.  I thought he came off kinda goofy, you'd think the project would have found someone more professional sounding to carry the flag on a nationally syndicated, over-the-air radio show to ask for donations.  As for the program itself, I get why they want their photos/videos to be readily available to the public in real time, transparency and all that.  Sending unencrypted data to Earth through a second party seems questionable to me, however.  Sounds like they are almost inviting someone to hack them, if for no other reason just because they can.  Not much doubt in my mind there are jokesters out there who would get a real kick out of hijacking their feed and substituting old "Star Trek" clips, or worse.

ZaZa

I'm so glad not torturing myself by listening to that awful Hoagland shit tranny show.
Will listen to C2C tonight to Richard Syrett, see if the guests are any good tonight.
I like tomorrow's topic:

First Half: Bible and Ark of the Covenant expert Harry H. Moskoff joins Richard Syrett to discuss how the Ark may have served multiple functions,
and acted a channel between man and God for prophecy, and communications. Second half, TBA.

ZaZa

Syrett has good voice and I like his delivery, he creates inviting atmosphere,
not like that blunt moron George Noory with his monotonous voice and lame shallow comments

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 11:14:40 PM
Syrett has good voice and I like his delivery, he creates inviting atmosphere,
not like that blunt moron George Noory with his monotonous voice and lame shallow comments

he's a good interviewer and generally asks good questions but Noah's Ark? Meh.  :-\

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2017, 11:18:09 PM
he's a good interviewer and generally asks good questions but Noah's Ark? Meh.  :-\

..but what if it was really real ??

ZaZa

This guest is quite knowledgeable. Good listening.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 11:42:24 PM
..but what if it was really real ??

While the Bible is a mixture of loose historical narrative and parables and myths I'm pretty sure that story it falls into the later category; and even if it is somehow real I still really don't understand the fascination.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2017, 11:48:25 PM
While the Bible is a mixture of loose historical narrative and parables and myths I'm pretty sure that story it falls into the later category; and even if it is somehow real I still really don't understand the fascination.

I don't think that physical things could be 'somehow real'
or they are fake, or they exist and are real, it can't be in between.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 11:53:05 PM
I don't think that physical things could be 'somehow real'
or they are fake, or they exist and are real, it can't be in between.

Right. It was either a real story or it's just a parable to convey some moral imperatives and it seems like it's more that than something that actually occurred.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 30, 2017, 12:02:51 AM
Right. It was either a real story or it's just a parable to convey some moral imperatives and it seems like it's more that than something that actually occurred.

OK, but that still leaves two possibilities, and one of them is that it's real, the story and the Ark of the Covenant.
And if the physical Ark is real than/then the "Guy" behind it's design and it's functions/powers is real also.
What's then?