• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2017, 03:24:46 AM
Does anyone think that Thomas in La Jolla never buys anyone's book even though he always promises to do so?  I think he's a little library-dwelling poser.   ::)

They are all like that in La Jolla  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 12, 2017, 03:29:09 AM
They are all like that in La Jolla  ;)

Was La Jolla one of the beaches that Donny surfed?  ???

A rule of thumb I use when listening to C2C is that the more references to popular science fiction books/TV/films the guest makes the more credible the guest and his 'research'  is.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 12, 2017, 03:30:55 AM
Was La Jolla one of the beaches that Donny surfed?  ???

Donny?

TigerLily

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 03:26:08 AM
Wow calling an Elisabeth  Lizzy is a sign of being a reptilian . I literally  call the Elizabeth  I know Lizzy all the time.

Does this mean our every Lily is actually  a living flower. Very Little Shop of Horrors, but probably  more like the talking flowers in Alice in Wonderland

zeebo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 12, 2017, 03:30:58 AM
A rule of thumb I use when listening to C2C is that the more references to popular science fiction books/TV/films the guest makes the more credible the guest and his 'research'  is.

The exception might be R.C. Hoagland who actually thought "John Carter" was a documentary. 

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2017, 03:10:14 AM
Hey Cam, good to see ya here.  That might be making a kind of Moebius Strip.   ;) :D

I wanted to make sure I was awake for the arrival of DST.  Afraid something bad was going to happen if I slept through it.  Local news has been warning us all week about it.

But, I am, yet again, underwhelmed by the loss of an hour. 

And I can't even enjoy the full moon.  Too much cloud cover in my area.

So I happened to tune into The Care and Feeding of Your Reptoid and knew you guys would be giving it pure hades.

So here I am, feeling the urge to shape shift in and out of the 4th spatial dimension while toting a questionable electric heat rock I know I am not supposed to recline on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2017, 03:38:24 AM
The exception might be R.C. Hoagland who actually thought "John Carter" was a documentary.

Yeah but to his credit Star Wars is turning out to be these days so maybe.  :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 12, 2017, 03:41:08 AM
I wanted to make sure I was awake for the arrival of DST.  Afraid something bad was going to happen if I slept through it.  Local news has been warning us all week about it.

But, I am, yet again, underwhelmed by the loss of an hour. 

And I can't even enjoy the full moon.  Too much cloud cover in my area.

So I happened to tune into The Care and Feeding of Your Reptoid and knew you guys would be giving it pure hades.

So here I am, feeling the urge to shape shift in and out of the 4th spatial dimension while toting a questionable electric heat rock I know I am not supposed to recline on.

Zetaspeak

Was that the third or fourth religious  caller ?

I LOVE this caller. Hey your theory is crazy, now here's my crazy theory 

TigerLily

Your reptilian expertise is whack says the new reptilian expert

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 03:48:40 AM

;D

TigerLily

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 03:48:40 AM

I don't think I've heard a C2C without one

JesusJuice

Whatever happened to the reptoid resistance guy that used to call Knapp every week regardless of topic? This is the show for him tonight.

Len appears not to have ever seen Alien.

zeebo

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on March 12, 2017, 03:41:08 AM
...So I happened to tune into The Care and Feeding of Your Reptoid...

I'm so hoping this is turned into a Broadway musical.

comaphobe

Who is Richard Cigarette?

Um this is an instant classic in my books. I was gonna turn it off 2 hours ago but it's too gooooooooooooooooood.

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2017, 03:53:39 AM
I'm so hoping this is turned into a Broadway musical.

Matt Stone, Trey Parker!  You're up!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 12, 2017, 03:53:09 AM
Len appears not to have ever seen Alien.

Gee, that is weird, isn't it?

comaphobe

I just tuned in to hear the sign off. I'm always late.

Well, I am a bit disappointed I didn't learn how to find a reptilian on the back of a one dollar bill, but other than that....  glad I caught up with you fine folks.

TigerLily

"Who should I believe?"  None of them!

Great fun tonight

Zetaspeak

I haven't  done an all nighter like this in a long time. Board was jumping, It was fun. Have a good day everyone.

TigerLily

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 12, 2017, 03:56:05 AM
Um this is an instant classic in my books. I was gonna turn it off 2 hours ago but it's too gooooooooooooooooood.

Definitely an Instant Classic

Extremely interdasting

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 03:59:11 AM
I haven't  done an all nighter like this in a long time. Board was jumping, It was fun. Have a good day everyone.

So long Zeta.  Rare for many of us to superposition in a thread.  Take care of your bad self.