• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Moon landing Faked?

Started by workingindreamland, July 17, 2009, 11:47:31 AM

Juan

My favorite moon-landing-fake Coast guest was a guy who claimed to have found the "original 90-minute Beta tapes" from the Apollo 11 capsule. Not possible.

Sony invented and released Beta in the mid-70s - long after the Apollo missions.  The 90-minute Beta tape didn't come along until the mid-80s - after Sony realized there was a big market for smaller tape machines at broadcasting stations.  They reworked the electronics of the home machines.

At the time of the Apollo missions, the only tape machines were made by Ampex and RCA.  They took reels of 2" wide tape, and the machines themselves were the size of a small car.  They also required an external air compressor as some of the relays and controls were operated by air pressure.  It was impossible for the Apollo capsule to have carried a tape machine with it.

sNoory, who says he's had a lifetime in broadcasting, of course never challenged the guest.

Sleepwalker

When the Chinese finally land men on the moon, and the world applauds them for their great achievement, what will they find? American flags from 1969 to 1972.

Morgus

Quote from: Sleepwalker on January 18, 2013, 09:44:56 AM
When the Chinese finally land men on the moon, and the world applauds them for their great achievement, what will they find? American flags from 1969 to 1972.
only if the Chinese land at the same spots on the moon as the Apollo missions.
they would probably push the USA flag to the ground and plant their own flag there?  8)

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on January 18, 2013, 02:30:58 PM
they would probably push the USA flag to the ground and plant their own flag there?  8)

Bingo.

ziznak

We all know what they do to our coca cola right?  I don't see our flags getting off with a simple tear down.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Sleepwalker on January 16, 2013, 12:42:33 AM
That is correct.  And the moon is made of green cheese, Elvis is working at a 7-11 in Roswell and Adolf Hitler is practicing dentistry in Atlantis.

I bet you'd stick your head in a fire If I told you you could see hell.  :P

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: ziznak on January 18, 2013, 05:31:59 PM
We all know what they do to our coca cola right?  I don't see our flags getting off with a simple tear down.

I geuss I've been slacking lately...Now I'm curious.What do they do to our cola Ziz?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on January 18, 2013, 10:18:34 PM

I geuss I've been slacking lately...Now I'm curious.What do they do to our cola Ziz?

they pronounce it coca cora.

McPhallus

...since their country made the American flags anyway.  ???

Morgus

Quote from: McPhallus on January 19, 2013, 01:00:36 AM

even the ones on the Apollo missions 40 years ago?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: McPhallus on January 19, 2013, 01:00:36 AM

Exactly my initial feeling as well, though probably not the case, but not by much. 1971- 1972 was when Kissinger and Nixon set the path for our future "Made in China" reliance. Or more like big business told Kissinger and Nixon to set the path...before the Democrats would have anyway.

ziznak

If our flags are still up there then they were most likely American made... if not.  Then they're gone and alien children are suffering from lead poisoning.

CrabbyOld Bat

Just got back from the moon. Flags were there. Case closed.

albrecht

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html
apparently in response to the US investigation of FIFA  :o

Russia calls investigation into whether US moon landings happened

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 18, 2015, 10:17:17 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html
apparently in response to the US investigation of FIFA  :o

Russia calls investigation into whether US moon landings happened

But before that, they'll look into how Russian whistleblowers mysteriously die by radiation poisoning.

henge0stone

Omg Moon landing Hoax and 9/11 coverup are top two topics. These are the worst conspiracies ever.

Moon landing and 9/11 coverup are both two huge historical events where something that has never happened before happened. Never went to the moon before, never had a huge plane hit a building before. ALL the theories and hypothesis about why these events HAVE to be fake is based on previous science and assumptions of what would happen, not what actually happened. All the arguments about van alan belt, gravity on the moon, what the lander would do when it fell all of this is based on what people thought would happen. Any good scientist who knows anything about the moon, space and physics will tell you all their logic for the 'hoax' is simply just miscalculations and assumptions that were proven to be false.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 18, 2015, 01:49:42 PMBut before that, they'll look into how Russian whistleblowers mysteriously die by radiation poisoning.

Is this death quick and relatively painless, or drawn out and torturous over the course of years? Is it possible that their whistleblowers fare better than ours?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on October 19, 2022, 11:36:50 PMIs this death quick and relatively painless, or drawn out and torturous over the course of years? Is it possible that their whistleblowers fare better than ours?

Well at least one was poisoned with polonium:
https://www.npr.org/2021/09/21/1039224996/russia-alexander-litvinenko-european-court-human-rights-putin

As for Assange, the accused rapist and distributer of classified information. Seems his long (and ultimately unwelcome stay) in the Ecuadorian embassy came to a close, but not before he had been visited by the loathsome Nigel Farage, friend of the  equally orange  Drump. The nature of that meeting Farage has declined to say.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 22, 2022, 08:38:52 PMWell at least one was poisoned with polonium:
https://www.npr.org/2021/09/21/1039224996/russia-alexander-litvinenko-european-court-human-rights-putin

As for Assange, the accused rapist and distributer of classified information. Seems his long (and ultimately unwelcome stay) in the Ecuadorian embassy came to a close, but not before he had been visited by the loathsome Nigel Farage, friend of the  equally orange  Drump. The nature of that meeting Farage has declined to say.

He's a bad guy too bad n your books? ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2022, 09:52:24 PMHe's a bad guy too bad n your books? ???

Farage? Odious twat. His mendacity and self dealing helped get the UK out of the EU, look how Brexit has turned out..

Naturally Farage said at the time (about the remainers) they were doomsayers, philistines, even anti patriotic. Thing is, everything they said would go wrong, has gone wrong. And the shower of shit Farage hasn't a single idea to get the UK out of the mire he advocated.

Not that I feel strongly about the cunt..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 22, 2022, 10:51:37 PMFarage? Odious twat. His mendacity and self dealing helped get the UK out of the EU, look how Brexit has turned out..

Naturally Farage said at the time (about the remainers) they were doomsayers, philistines, even anti patriotic. Thing is, everything they said would go wrong, has gone wrong. And the shower of shit Farage hasn't a single idea to get the UK out of the mire he advocated.

Not that I feel strongly about the cunt..

No, Assange.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2022, 11:07:06 PMNo, Assange.

Oh him, he should be strung up by the ankles and have rotting fruit thrown at him, 24/7.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 23, 2022, 11:08:23 AMOh him, he should be strung up by the ankles and have rotting fruit thrown at him, 24/7.

Why?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 23, 2022, 11:13:46 AMWhy?

Because he's Australian. Ergo a convict.

If that isn't a good enough reason, then disseminating secret files he doesn't own nor have authority to possess on the internet...

He's lucky; if he'd been a Russian doing it in Russia with Russian secrets and found out he'd be dead by now. At least in Belmarsh he gets three meals a day.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 23, 2022, 11:25:14 AMBecause he's Australian. Ergo a convict.

If that isn't a good enough reason, then disseminating secret files he doesn't own nor have authority to possess on the internet...

He's lucky; if he'd been a Russian doing it in Russia with Russian secrets and found out he'd be dead by now. At least in Belmarsh he gets three meals a day.

And you don't think the things he's exposed are important for people to know?

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 23, 2022, 11:25:14 AMIf that isn't a good enough reason, then disseminating secret files he doesn't own nor have authority to possess on the internet...

At one point in time, that was called "reporting" and a thing that actual journalists engaged in. You know- exposing the corruption they now partake in, reporting on war crimes that they now cover up, printing the truth about the politicians they now take bribes / grants from?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 23, 2022, 11:25:14 AMHe's lucky; if he'd been a Russian doing it in Russia with Russian secrets and found out he'd be dead by now. At least in Belmarsh he gets three meals a day.

You are aware that the CIA had a plan to kidnap and kill him, right? The same government whose boots you appear to lick were going to stomp on his neck.

It's amusing. Have the news outlet that you frequent (the BBC, perhaps?) bothered to mention that two weeks ago the European Parliment put him on the short list for the  Sakharov Prize? And you are cheering his imprisonment. I'm guessing you were a fan of locking the criminal Mandela away as well because he was "disagreeable."

What does the European parliament have to say? "As one of the co-founders of the WikiLeaks association, Assange provided world-leading newspapers with documents concerning war crimes, arbitrary detentions, human rights violations and torture. He has been held in prison in the UK and is currently facing extradition to the United States to stand trial on charges of espionage and computer misuse." Funny those same "world leading newspapers" are now acting as a propaganda arm to convict him.

But I suppose it would be better if those things were not reported on...

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 23, 2022, 11:25:14 AMBecause he's Australian. Ergo a convict.

Because he's British. Ergo gay.