• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

EvB

Know what? I wasn't even a little bit offended.  I thought it was a brilliant indictment of he media.

THANKS!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Borr on June 29, 2009, 10:32:37 PM
Highly offensive and insensitive and very NSFW...so click immediately

Michael Jackson is Dead, by Jon LaJoie
my thoughts exactly.

Frys Girl

Quote from: noodlehead.crucified.c2c on June 29, 2009, 07:04:50 PM
simple green will make your clothing smell like sassafras, won't it?
Simple green is fantastic. It's cheaper than oxyclean and it doesn't irritate pets. I'm no longer using Oxyclean because of that. RIP Billy Mays, sexy beast (that's a good movie too)!

Max

Quote from: PW on June 28, 2009, 12:54:04 PM
Now maybe the ShamWow guy can take over the snake oil tv market.

the shamwow guy is uglier then billy mays was, have you seen an upclose pic? I think they keep the cameras just a little outta focus on him :p

Queen

your kidding he's dead?  that means i can turn the tv on and not hear him screaming at the camera BUY THIS PRODUCT anymore!!!

valdez

They'll be coming out of the woodwork to praise him, but as Gary Coleman's life unravelled before us, we just kind of watched like it was some bizarre form of entertainment.  He ran for Governor of California, but dropped out when the Terminator stepped in.  I think he would have made a fine congressman.  Really.

valdez

Cool pic.  He did a lot of good stuff, but his role in True Romance gets me everytime.

MV/Liberace!

holy shit... i had no idea gary coleman had died.  see why i started this thread?  i did read a few days ago that he was in critical condition, but for whatever reason it didn't give me the impression he was near death.  i guess, after all, that's what "critical condition" means.

MV/Liberace!

Dead:  Rue Mcclanahan (Golden Girls)

puddintame

This is old news, but I'm still in mourning over Patrick Swayze.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: puddintame on June 03, 2010, 08:28:53 PM
This is old news, but I'm still in mourning over Patrick Swayze.

did you happen to see any of that cop show he was in prior to his death?  i didn't catch it in whole, but the bits and pieces i saw of it looked absolutely awful.  people were praising the show, but i think it was only out of courtesy to a dying man.

i don't know what happened to swayze's career over the course of the last fifteen years.  every indication was that he was going to remain a huge star.  it just didn't happen.  he did accept some awful roles, though... like roadhouse.  maybe that was what did it.

EvB

"I want you to believe in yourself, imagine good things, and moisturize."

puddintame

Quote from: MV on June 03, 2010, 09:13:37 PM
did you happen to see any of that cop show he was in prior to his death?  i didn't catch it in whole, but the bits and pieces i saw of it looked absolutely awful.  people were praising the show, but i think it was only out of courtesy to a dying man.

i don't know what happened to swayze's career over the course of the last fifteen years.  every indication was that he was going to remain a huge star.  it just didn't happen.  he did accept some awful roles, though... like roadhouse.  maybe that was what did it.

No, I missed that.  If it was on TV, I rarely turn the thing on anymore.  I think he had all kinds of talent that Hollywood just didn't understand or know how to use. He excelled in the right vehicles, but they were few and far between--I probably just like "chick flicks" anyhow.

Supernormal

Gary Coleman was a tragic figure. It's a shame that he didn't have better advice and guidance after his moment in the sun. So many child stars have such troubled lives when they realize that they can't stay in the spotlight. Let's hope that Todd Bridges stays on the right track.

MV/Liberace!

better late than never...
Jimmy Dean.  Dead.

MV/Liberace!

Jo Jo Billingsley, backup singer in original Lynyrd Skynyrd lineup:  Dead.  Cancer.

That's Jo Jo on the right.

I was a huge Skynyrd fan when I was a teenager, and today I still greatly enjoy Skynyrd's more obscure songs.

The people touring today as Lynyrd Skynyrd have no business using that name.  Hell, there's only ONE original member in the lineup currently touring.  What a shame.

MV/Liberace!

Pete Quaife, Kinks bassist: Dead.

Pete is top-right.  1965.

MV/Liberace!

Stanley Lucas, oldest man in Europe:  Dead.
Born 15 January, 1900.  Died 21 June 2010.
Yup, this guy was already 14 years old when WWI broke out.
He was 12 when the Titanic went down.
Christ... He was ten years older than I am NOW when WWII broke out.  Wow.  He was old.

EvB

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2010, 12:51:36 AM
Manute Bol.  Dead.

Good LORD what an awful way to die:  Stevensâ€"Johnson syndrome

FYI:  I'm finding this topic really depressing!

punkinpie

:(

Dio's death made me so sad.  He was awesome.

MV/Liberace!

Senator and former Klan member Robert Byrd:  Dead.

good riddance.

MV/Liberace!

George Steinbrenner, Yankees owner:  Dead.