This Is BellGab: > Random Topics

Celebrity Deaths

(1/933) > >>

noodlehead.crucified.c2c:
fuckin Michael Jackson died at 3:15 pacific today! (corrected time 2:26 pm)

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/index.html

sales gonna go thru the stratosphere now

Pirate King Atomsk:
Update: There will be cookies, cake, and teacup rides at the funeral.

Aaaand now that I got that out of me...Man, this is such a downer.. Poor guy, imo...maybe this is just me, but does anyone else here believe that he truly was innocent of child molestation? I know I'm probably sticking my arm in the bear trap by saying that, but I really have a hard time believing that he would do something like that. My personal assessment is that he's weird as fuck, sure...but he doesn't seem to have a vicious (or sexual) bone in his body. =/

Edit: change "doesn't" to "didn't"....man, this is gonna take some getting used to.

Borr:
Once again, Jacko has taken his one-upmanship with Fara Fawcett a step too far.

noodlehead.crucified.c2c:
excellent point Borr  ;D

mv:

--- Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on June 25, 2009, 06:42:13 PM ---Update: There will be cookies, cake, and teacup rides at the funeral.

Aaaand now that I got that out of me...Man, this is such a downer.. Poor guy, imo...maybe this is just me, but does anyone else here believe that he truly was innocent of child molestation? I know I'm probably sticking my arm in the bear trap by saying that, but I really have a hard time believing that he would do something like that. My personal assessment is that he's weird as fuck, sure...but he doesn't seem to have a vicious (or sexual) bone in his body. =/

Edit: change "doesn't" to "didn't"....man, this is gonna take some getting used to.

--- End quote ---
i don't know what happened in jackson's home with the exception of his admitting during a televised interview that he (a forty-something year old man) allows young boys to sleep in his bed with him, calling it "natural." 

that sealed the deal for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version