• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mind Control: Govt Leaks?

Started by albrecht, April 19, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

albrecht

A weird story. I recall that website being very interesting but why would those documents be give out during a government FOIA request??
https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/
Washington State Fusion Center accidentally releases records on remote mind control

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
A weird story. I recall that website being very interesting but why would those documents be give out during a government FOIA request??
https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/
Washington State Fusion Center accidentally releases records on remote mind control

I posted videos on this stuff weeks if not months ago. It's just sad that our own government wants to roast our brains with microwaves. I truly hope these people doing it are met with an even worse fate and a truly lingering, painful death. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 19, 2018, 08:03:46 PM
I posted videos on this stuff weeks if not months ago. It's just sad that our own government wants to roast our brains with microwaves. I truly hope these people doing it are met with an even worse fate and a truly lingering, painful death. ::)
That raven1 site and the docs have been around for years, if not a decade or so. What is weird is why they were released by the government in response to a FOIA request when they don't appear to be government documents and already "out there" on the interwebs? And why whoever decided not to renew raven1 domain after being around for a while?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 08:07:41 PM
That raven1 site and the docs have been around for years, if not a decade or so. What is weird is why they were released by the government in response to a FOIA request when they don't appear to be government documents and already "out there" on the interwebs? And why whoever decided not to renew raven1 domain after being around for a while?

Snowden? Assange?

Quotewe were never here and you'll never prove it

Knights Rule The Night.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on April 19, 2018, 08:57:16 PM
Knights Rule The Night.

You were here and we will prove it. You're going down, deep state toad! >:(

albrecht

For what its worth Clyde covered this "story" last night on his show. As I mentioned the source of the documents were from Raven1 site by Eleanor White and have been around for over a decade. His producer published them in some newsletter and then book back in 2005. Nobody can figure out though if this release was a hoax by the guy who reported getting them or, if not a hoax, why would the government fusion center release these documents? Also a side note: apparently nobody has heard from Eleanor White for some time and her site raven1 has not been renewed for some time. The guy who allegedly received the documents could not be contacted by Clyde for his comments.

https://soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia/psyched-lone-ranger-april-20-2018

SredniVashtar

Perhaps that ought to tell you something. Wallpaper the forum with spammy videos and everyone ignores them. Exercise a bit of judgement and discretion and people might take them slightly more seriously. As it is, quality control is non-existent with you.

Jackstar

It's just sad that our own government wants to roast our brains with microwaves. I truly hope these people doing it are met with an even worse fate and a truly lingering, painful death. ::)

Found the Satanist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 21, 2018, 10:28:52 AM
Perhaps that ought to tell you something. Wallpaper the forum with spammy videos and everyone ignores them. Exercise a bit of judgement and discretion and people might take them slightly more seriously. As it is, quality control is non-existent with you.

I do execise judgement and discretion. The British suck! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on April 21, 2018, 10:32:12 AM
Found the Satanist.

What did he ever do that was so wrong? Told man that he wasn't just a dumb animal? You might want to ask just what kind of God it is that you have allegiance to. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 23, 2018, 11:37:10 PM
What did he ever do that was so wrong? Told man that he wasn't just a dumb animal? You might want to ask just what kind of God it is that you have allegiance to. ;)
He lied to trick them to destroy their eternal existence of ease.  Once they understood good and evil, free will was born.  With free will comes sin.  God can't connect with sin, so they lost a huge connection.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 25, 2018, 12:49:05 AM
He lied to trick them to destroy their eternal existence of ease.  Once they understood good and evil, free will was born.  With free will comes sin.  God can't connect with sin, so they lost a huge connection.

So, you don't want to be able to remember not to touch a hot stove? So you would've preferred to be unfree and unconscious then? Help me out here!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 12:52:42 AM
So, you don't want to be able to remember not to touch a hot stove? So you would've preferred to be unfree and unconscious then? Help me out here!
Pride

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 12:58:27 AM
Pride

That's a different issue. I've never understood the original fall story and how Satan is the bad guy in it because that would make God's view: I love you so I want you to be unfree and stupid. Sounds more like an abusive relationship to me. :o

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 01:01:12 AM
That's a different issue. I've never understood the original fall story and how Satan is the bad guy in it because that would make God's view: I love you so I want you to be unfree and stupid. Sounds more like an abusive relationship to me. :o

I'm not trying to convert anyone. Maybe I should, who knows? But internet forums aren't the place. Maybe are, for some? I'll just correct the record, maybe. The whole Satan is light thing and the misunderstandings of original sin. Ha! Yeah rigjht. Read more. Follow the plan. Kidding? There is a W/way that solves free-will and predestination. Hey, maybe its quantum? ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 01:12:49 AM

I'm not trying to convert anyone. Maybe I should, who knows? But internet forums aren't the place. Maybe are, for some? I'll just correct the record, maybe. The whole Satan is light thing and the misunderstandings of original sin. Ha! Yeah rigjht. Read more. Follow the plan. Kidding? There is a W/way that solves free-will and predestination. Hey, maybe its quantum? ;)

I see it as somehow related to the Greek myth of the soul that Plato spoke of. Born incomplete. Destined to complete.