• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The "Art Bell Faked His Death, It's A Hoax" Thread

Started by Jackstar, April 14, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 15, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
He's just doing what he usually does.  Deflecting, yes.  But a man who has time to deflect from my dieting thread probably has regular folk motives.  I mean, come on.  What kind of shill cares about my diet?

Don't start up with me, you! You're clearly insane...but probably in a mostly harmless way. Though I'm not sure if I'd allow myself to fall asleep in front of you as long as you had any access to any knives. :o

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 11:30:36 PM
I think you're probably childless, fat and over 40. :D
Do appearances really matter in a forum?  No.  Behavior does.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 15, 2018, 02:06:21 AM
Do appearances really matter in a forum?  No.  Behavior does.

Behavior? You mean like making fun of someone because you think they're already lonely? That kind of thing? :D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
Here's the fundamental problem with your logic. Transparency usually indicates openness and honesty. Something that is transparent is something you can see through. Nothing is hidden or obscured. A shill couldn't by definition be transparent. That would be an oxymoron. I'm not going to say you're a just a moron though, like I want to because you're Jackstar, after all. So, you must just be playing 4 dimensional chess with me, right? :D
MD, you know there are many ways of shilling and most are not transparent.  Like red herring, distraction, over-emphasizing a non-important sub-issue issue to manipulate appearance of a more disturbing issue, etc...  You, on the other hand, are pretty transparent.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 15, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
MD, you know there are many ways of shilling and most are not transparent.  Like red herring, distraction, over-emphasizing a non-important sub-issue issue to manipulate appearance of a more disturbing issue, etc...  You, on the other hand, are pretty transparent.

None are transparent. That was my point.  ::)

I don't ever expect you to be logical though.  :D

I am being as transparent as I can be while being anon. The opinions I express are all my own and I'm not being paid by anyone to be here. Therefore, not a shill. I still don't expect you to be able to follow any of this though. ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
Behavior? You mean like making fun of someone because you think they're already lonely? That kind of thing? :D
Technically, you are correct.  But...
MD, we all are lonely when we are here.  She shouldnt have said it but I'm sure her tone was empathetic.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 02:12:59 AM
None are transparent. That was my point.  ::)

I don't ever expect you to be logical though.  :D

I am being as transparent as I can be while being anon. The opinions I express are all my own and I'm nbot being paid by anyone to be here. Therefore, not a shill. I still don't expect you to be able to follow any of this though. ;D
The sophisticated ones are transparent, but the primitive ones are transparent.  Deflection can occur through base infighting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 15, 2018, 02:13:06 AM
Technically, you are correct.  But...
MD, we all are lonely when we are here.  She shouldnt have said it but I'm sure her tone was empathetic.

I don't give a shit. If you're going to pitch here you better be able to catch too.  I have no shame or guilt despite your desperate attempts to make me feel that way. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 02:02:22 AM
Don't start up with me, you! You're clearly insane...but probably in a mostly harmless way. Though I'm not sure if I'd allow myself to fall asleep in front of you as long as you had any access to any knives. :o
You sound like KSM tonight.  Did you swap?  I am certainly not insane.  Gees, knives?!  Disgusting, requires upper body strength, blood, AIDS, hepatitis, fabric stains, gross!  And even in the end, your mouth would still be open!  No, no knives.  Maybe sutures, lol.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 02:14:59 AM
I don't give a shit. If you're going to pitch here you better be able to catch too.  I have no shame or guilt despite your desperate attempts to make me feel that way. ;)
Mister Dr MD MD,

It is our human shame which helps us remember that all have sinned and need a Savior to redeem them before unification with God can occur.

It concerns me that our culture is becoming shameless.  When this mind reading of stroke patients becomes mind reading of me on the loo, where will shame go eventually, for all people, in the future?  And, without shame then, how would a person realize the need for redemption and salvation?  No shame, no gain.

Sincerely,
Jojo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 15, 2018, 02:24:44 AM
Mister Dr MD MD,

It is our human shame which helps us remember that all have sinned and need a Savior to redeem them before unification with God can occur.

It concerns me that our culture is becoming shameless.  When this mind reading of stroke patients becomes mind reading of me on the loo, where will shame go eventually, for all people, in the future?  And, without shame then, how would a person realize the need for redemption and salvation?  No shame, no gain.

Sincerely,
Jojo

Sigh...maybe out there, in the big bad world...but often when it happens here it's because people want to. Trust me, if liberals were met with the same standard of behavior conservatives are expected to abide by you wouldn't like it at all. Y'all love to attack people with your moral outrage for suspected thought crimes. If we tried to take that away from you because it's wrong to treat people that way you'd straight up have a hissy fit. Trump getting elected proved that. Try walking the walk first before talking the talk. I think you'll find people will take you a whole lot more seriously if you do. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

You're right. I'm sorry.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 15, 2018, 03:23:19 AM
FIFY

Ouch, that really stings. YAWN!  ::)

Let me know when you can argue facts again and not just call people names, SanFranfago. ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
Ouch, that really stings. YAWN!  ::)

Let me know when you can argue facts again and not just call people names, SanFranfago. ;D

I didn't realize continuous references to gay activity was considered 'arguing the facts'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 15, 2018, 05:44:04 PM
I didn't realize continuous references to gay activity was considered 'arguing the facts'

Just responding in kind.

sampson2625

Art Bell did die, but it is up to us at bellgab to go out and find his reincarnate. The ArtBell Llama was born somewhere on Friday the 13th and we have to find him!.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: sampson2625 on April 15, 2018, 05:53:17 PM
Art Bell did die, but it is up to us at bellgab to go out and find his reincarnate. The ArtBell Llama was born somewhere on Friday the 13th and we have to find him!.

I'm in! This quest sounds worthy! :)

Jackstar

Hours have passed. I continue to maintain that Bell is no deader than Bowie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utQs3OyJ9ek

Think about it--how could he get any deader than his career? Boom-tish!

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2018, 03:55:45 AM
What does that even mean?
I think it was a typo.  He didnt mean flower delivery route; he meant deflowering livery ranch!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 16, 2018, 12:59:23 AM
I think it was a typo.  He meant your deflowering livery yard.

I think you missed the empahsis on mean, Jojo. ;)

Cybernaut

It does seem strange that the master of the paranormal passed into the ether on Friday the 13th.

I noticed that YouTube already has a video from someone claiming to be in contact with Art through a spirit box, but I wasn't convinced. I might have if the response from Art was, 'Wanna take a ride?"

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Cybernaut on April 16, 2018, 05:52:35 AM
It does seem strange that the master of the paranormal passed into the ether on Friday the 13th.

I noticed that YouTube already has a video from someone claiming to be in contact with Art through a spirit box, but I wasn't convinced. I might have if the response from Art was, 'Wanna take a ride?"

I listened for shits and giggles, because why not? and because I highly doubt it's legit. BUT the voice did sound like him.  I mean, it was him.

I watched some more of this guy's work, and it appears he does record a person's real voice (in interviews, etc) before asking questions so that IF the spirit wants to talk, they can use their own voice to do so.  Makes it seem like cheating, if not utter bullshit.  Amazing, if you can look past all of that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Cybernaut on April 16, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 17, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
...why no TMZ coverage?

The plot thickens.