• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Could Art Bell Be A Disinformation Agent for the Deep State?

Started by Dr. MD MD, April 01, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

Dr. MD MD

First, just let me say that I'm a big fan of his so I hope I'm wrong but I can't deny that there are a number of facts supporting this theory now. I'm going to try to list them here:

1. Art was a BIG fan of CNN. In fact, I don't ever remember hearing him mention another news network. Maybe he did though.
2. Was involved in bringing to the public a number of scams and charlatans. The Heaven's Gate people and Ed Dames are often mentioned, etc.
3. Was adamant that he thought 9/11 wasn't an inside job but an "outside job," as he put it.
4. He's now publicizing Heather's trip to "try to break into Area 51" when there have been a couple of obviously fake "UFO" videos released by the government recently and there are whispers in the wind of a project bluebeam UFO psyop meant to steer us into a one world communist government, just like Reagan spoke of in several speeches (minus the communist part, of course).

If I'm missing anything let me know and let me know in general what you think. It's just a theory but I think I may be onto something here. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 01, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
First, just let me say that I'm a big fan of his so I hope I'm wrong but I can't deny that there are a number of facts supporting this theory now. I'm going to try to list them here:

1. Art was a BIG fan of CNN. In fact, I don't ever remember hearing him mention another news network. Maybe he did though.
2. Was involved in bringing to the public a number of scams and charlatans. The Heaven's Gate people and Ed Dames are often mentioned, etc.
3. Was adamant that he thought 9/11 wasn't an inside job but an "outside job," as he put it.
4. He's now publicizing Heather's trip to "try to break into Area 51" when there have been a couple of obviously fake "UFO" videos released by the government recently and there are whispers in the wind of a project bluebeam UFO psyop meant to steer us into a one world communist government, just like Reagan spoke of in several speeches (minus the communist part, of course).

If I'm missing anything let me know and let me know in general what you think. It's just a theory but I think I may be onto something here. ;)
I'll play along:  ;)
1) he admitted being a high-level Mason to a caller. (It was joke, or was it?)
2) he didn't like Bill Cooper and, more recently, Alex Jones (separate thread on whether they are also 'gate keepers' and why they feuded also, etc.)
3) he had lawsuit and intrigues with regard to truth-seekers about underground, government-connected child sex abuse cults and trafficking, like Ted Gunderson, WWCR hosts, etc.
4) he promoted Norry and then Heather taking over radio shows, thus making them far worse. And making conspiracy, UFO, or whatever subject look even more ridiculous.
5) he vacillated on many issues political and social over the years. True changing of opinion or just going the way the wind blows (or opposite to get ratings?)
6) he allowed speculation about OKC, TWA flight 800, etc but come 911 was much more tight and official story only, mainly.
7) he also sued Weiner (aka Savage) over some innocuous comments that only a few radio folks would even had understood to whom Savage was possibly referring.

Dr. MD MD

Oh, I forgot his global warming book with Whitley too.