• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Straw please!

Started by Radio Activity, January 25, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

Hog

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2018, 11:10:15 PM
Maybe they can set up straw inspection checkpoints at the state border.
"Sir, can you just tell me whether or not you use drinking straws?"
"Am I being detained?"
"No Sir, you are not."
"Then am I free to go."
"No Sir, not until you verify whether or not you use drinking straws."
"Am I under arrest?
"No you are not, but you still must verify that you dont have any drinking straws in your vehicle."
"This is bullshit man, this is America, a free country, do I look like the type of person who would use drinking straws?"
"Well, yes Sir, you do, I can see a drinking straw right beside that CD case with the gram of Meth plied atop it.  Now please, hand over your drinking straw so you can be on your way.  If yer gonna snort Meth in my State, you're gonna use a rolled up American greenback like everyone else does.  Pffft, using a cut in half drinking straw to snort your jib, I suppose you're the type that even calls it a snooter, ain't ya. Fucking amateurs."

peace
Hog

Gd5150

As has been discussed, more working class Americans facing punishment courtesy of the DemoKKKrat party. Now waiters and waitresses will face jail time for doing their jobs due to the DemoKKKrat fantasy world danger they present to society. Yes, selling straws.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5315107/California-considering-jailing-waiters-offering-straws.html?ito=email_share_mobile-bottom

The answer to this latest fake crisis is simple, use illegal aliens to import straws. And use the illegal alien bussers to give straws to restaurant patrons. Problem solved. As has now been established via DemoKKKRat party court precedence, even murder is an unconvictable crime when it’s commited by the DemoKKKRat voting group, illegal aliens.

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on January 29, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
"Sir, can you just tell me whether or not you use drinking straws?"
"Am I being detained?"
"No Sir, you are not."
"Then am I free to go."
"No Sir, not until you verify whether or not you use drinking straws."
"Am I under arrest?
"No you are not, but you still must verify that you dont have any drinking straws in your vehicle."
"This is bullshit man, this is America, a free country, do I look like the type of person who would use drinking straws?"
"Well, yes Sir, you do, I can see a drinking straw right beside that CD case with the gram of Meth plied atop it.  Now please, hand over your drinking straw so you can be on your way.  If yer gonna snort Meth in my State, you're gonna use a rolled up American greenback like everyone else does.  Pffft, using a cut in half drinking straw to snort your jib, I suppose you're the type that even calls it a snooter, ain't ya. Fucking amateurs."

peace
Hog

It is strange that the same types of people who want to ban things like straws also are the ones who support programs like giving free needles to junkies. Ignoring the efficacy of that program, I would rather step on an old straw or see used straws litter in the school yard or park than discarded free hypodermic needles.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2018, 06:53:19 PM
Someone needs to clue Big Hill in on the cause.  Ban the straw!

Look at her mow down that taco!  She even impressed the Mexican behind her.  With Hillary's snatch mouth in full snack mode, nobody's taco is safe.  *Nom, Nom, Nom*

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 30, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
As has been discussed, more working class Americans facing punishment courtesy of the DemoKKKrat party. Now waiters and waitresses will face jail time for doing their jobs due to the DemoKKKrat fantasy world danger they present to society. Yes, selling straws.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5315107/California-considering-jailing-waiters-offering-straws.html?ito=email_share_mobile-bottom

The answer to this latest fake crisis is simple, use illegal aliens to import straws. And use the illegal alien bussers to give straws to restaurant patrons. Problem solved. As has now been established via DemoKKKRat party court precedence, even murder is an unconvictable crime when it’s commited by the DemoKKKRat voting group, illegal aliens.

Who's the skank that thinks all Bill Murray's applause is for her?  did she come out of a cake?