• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed "No Shame" Dames

Started by Ruteger, April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM

Here are some predictions from April 2009:
• In five to six months a powerful quake, probably in the 6.5 to 7 range will hit near Carson City, NV.
•In that same time frame, Israel will attack Iran, in what he called an "Armageddon"-like situation.
• The global economic collapse is just beginning and will be especially bad this summer. Gold will rise in price to $2000 an ounce.
• The North Koreans are going to use a nuclear weapon, and the Chinese will allow it. This will further tax US military forces.
How many of these will he repeat again tonight?   (with a revised time frame)  But, oddly, although he says the same things over and over -- and is always wrong -- I find him entertaining.  I am just warped, I guess.

Seamus Capone

Does Noory hold his feet to the fire? No, Dames' tootsies are colder than penguin balls. Bad George can't challenge or question his guests because there are too few of them left these days. He can't afford to alienate anybody because there's bound to be booking problems. Any con or crank is welcome, and it doesn't even matter if the guest is a quack who tells dying people to swap their chemo for snake oil at just fifty dollars a bottle. One such guest attacked the Mayo Clinic, and he said that Louis Pasteur was a fraud. They must find their guests in Bizarro World.

b_dubb

Re: "the Kill Shot" DVD

what a self important asscrumb. this DVD is "free" because no one wants it. but mostly because they make their money off the shipping and handling. like we've never heard of eBay. haaaaaa

Ruteger

Noory actually flubbed pronouncing "E-mail" during this show. He said "B-mail." I kid you not. How do you eff-up this? It's like calling our star (the Sun) "The Bun."

Noory is either an alcoholic or an Alzheimer's candidate!

Frys Girl

Last week, I heard a minute of the "interview" with Dames. George Noory is a broadcasting joke. I've been listening to the Fine Art stream A LOT these days, and I suspect George Noory is too. He is trying to imitate the Art Bell attitude but he fails miserably.

Anyway, I just wanted to comment that I heard Noory say "you are really not seeing a bright future, huh?" Ed Dames said "No, there is some hope." He said it as if it were a consolation prize. Fuck these two. Seriously, this show is a joke. Poor Art Bell.

MV/Liberace!

don't give ed dames your money.  download his videos here, here, here, and here.

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on March 19, 2012, 03:13:46 PM
don't give ed dames your money.  download his videos here, here, here, and here.
your post is a KILLSHOT to ed dames' wallet. love it

Kylearan

I was listening to Ed Dames last appearance on C2C which was on March 15th, 2012. Over the years I had not paid much attention to Dames but tonight I wanted to see what he was all about. He was talking about his EOTW predictions and how to survive. He went on and on about the service he provides. Apparently he tells people where to go if a major disaster hits. He calls them "safe zones". He then said there are no safe zones in Africa because he sees how Africans treat each other. This statement couldn't be further from the truth. Yes there are really bad parts of Africa but there are some really safe places in Africa where the murder rates are the lowest in the the world. Out of ten nations with the lowest murder rates in the world, six of them are in Africa. Senegal having the second lowest murder rate in the world, would probably be a good place to survive. About 40% of the population are rural and there is plenty of natural sources of fresh water as it's in a tropical region. There are a few other countries in Africa where some say are the best places to be on Earth if the polar ice caps totally melt.

I see some of these survivalists in America and they make me want to laugh. I watch the show "Doomsday Preppers" and it's pretty laughable. Many of these people believe they will be
surviving sitting in a farm house full of food. A family of four and this guy is saying they'll hold them off if they come to take the food. Heh, they would get overrun easily as there would be thousands or tens of thousands coming for their food.

I really don't know if Ed Dames is a racist, but the way he dismissed Africa and what he said tends to make me think he might be a racist.

Kylearan

Eddie Coyle

And if he is... ::)
          He's a certified nut and fraud. Who would possibly put any value in his opinions on any subject.

b_dubb

he did move to the Ukraine.  David Duke moved to the Ukraine and apparently is quite the draw when he speaks at 'events'.  i find it all very disturbing.  but not surprising

Morgus

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on March 25, 2012, 02:25:56 AM
check out ed's photobucket account.

This photo from there with Ed Dames and friends is particularly interesting:  ;D

Lots of other photos of "Natasha" - Ed's latest Ukranian girlfriend, perhaps?  8)

Quote from: b_dubb on March 24, 2012, 11:06:26 PM
he did move to the Ukraine.  David Duke moved to the Ukraine and apparently is quite the draw when he speaks at 'events'.  i find it all very disturbing.  but not surprising
Pretty sure David Duke went to the Ukraine because he has already had sex with, or been rejected by, every White Nationalist woman in the U.S.; he now has no choice but to move on to other countries.   ;)

venkman71

"When Sir Ben Kingsley played me in a movie,..."

"There have been SEVERAL production companies that have approached me with interest,....but I can't talk about it, George."

.............Cripes.  ::)

BobGrau

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on March 25, 2012, 02:25:56 AM
check out ed's photobucket account.
http://s265.photobucket.com/profile/EdDames/uploads?start=0

I didn't bother looking - I'd already seen them in my mind 10 years ago.

The General

Quote from: BobGrau on March 25, 2012, 04:13:32 PM

I didn't bother looking - I'd already seen them in my mind 10 years ago.
nice work, bob.

Kylearan

Quote from: b_dubb on March 24, 2012, 11:06:26 PM

For some strange reason I find this thread is merged with this one.

Anyway, I didn't hear anything that says Dames moved to The Ukraine. I just read that Dames went there to do some research on the USSR's cold war psychic spy program. I also didn't hear anything about David Duke living in The Ukraine, I just read that he studied there. The Ukraine is a place that is multicultural and I don't think a racist would like that.

Kylearan

b_dubb

Quote from: Kylearan on March 28, 2012, 11:54:01 AMThe Ukraine is a place that is multicultural and I don't think a racist would like that.
The recent George Knapp show re: white power discussed this in detail.  In fac the above statement was based entirely on that show.

ZombiePoppa

Hey guys! Great forum. I've been lurking, but just signed up. I'm enjoying this discussion on Ed Dames.

I've been listening to Coast since '98 and, yeah, I can't think of one "prediction" of his that has come to pass. I remember a caller challenging Ed once and all he could come back with was something along the lines of: Then why do you listen? Turn off the radio if you don't like it.

These guys have made a killing by selling fear and DVDs and subscriptions and seminars... It's sad really.

Oversoul

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 04, 2012, 05:46:38 AM
These guys have made a killing by selling fear and DVDs and subscriptions and seminars... It's sad really.

Well, my grandfather used to say: "There's one [sucker] born every second!" 

ZombiePoppa

Quote from: Oversoul on April 04, 2012, 06:00:33 AM
Well, my grandfather used to say: "There's one [sucker] born every second!"

P. T. Barnum? Sweet!

I know someone who bought some Remote Viewing stuff, including a VHS tape. I wasn't impressed. It was essentially promotional gear for their conferences.

Oversoul

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 04, 2012, 06:06:36 AM
I know someone who bought some Remote Viewing stuff, including a VHS tape. I wasn't impressed. It was essentially promotional gear for their conferences.

Do you think Dames could "remote view" Obama's birth certificate in Hawaii?  How about George Noory's underwear, type and color?   ;D

ZombiePoppa

Quote from: Oversoul on April 04, 2012, 06:15:54 AM
Do you think Dames could "remote view" Obama's birth certificate in Hawaii?  How about George Noory's underwear, type and color?   ;D

That would be too easy. For a few hundred bucks he could teach YOU to do it!

Anyone remember that fungus Ed said was engineered to attack cannabis plants but was going to wipe out most of Earth's vegetation? His appearances are always entertaining. Better than any television show.

Oversoul

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 04, 2012, 06:30:40 AM
That would be too easy. For a few hundred bucks he could teach YOU to do it!

Thanks, but no thanks.  I've known enough charlatans for one lifetime.   Not interested in adding one more to the list.  ;)

Oversoul

Remote viewing expert Russell Targ is guesting on tonight's C2C show, and Targ just dissed Ed Dames big time.  Targ said that Dames has been making many "doom and gloom" remote viewing predictions, none of which has happened.  Then Noory rushed to Dames' defense by refuting Targ's statement.  Targ nonchalantly remarked "Good for him [Dames] if he was able to do that."  He was quick to dismiss Noory on Dames, by saying he has never worked with Dames.  Trust stoopid Noory to patronize Dames.

Ben Shockley

Quote from: Oversoul on April 05, 2012, 02:57:13 AM
...Noory rushed to Dames' defense... Trust stoopid Noory to patronize Dames.

Georgie has to carefully cultivate his dwindling cast of regulars.   There aren't many left who'll take his calls, especially (as is becoming more frequent) at the last minute when Georgie panics or gets bored with a scheduled guest and has to wake somebody up to save his incompetent ass.

Quote from: Oversoul on April 04, 2012, 06:15:54 AM

George doesn't wear underwear.  He used to but it's a lot of work doing so much laundry.

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on April 04, 2012, 05:46:38 AM
... These guys have made a killing by selling fear and DVDs and subscriptions and seminars... It's sad really.

It's amazing.  Most of the crooks out there don't make enough to live on thier own.  If some of George's guests and sponsors put as much effort into actually working instead of this stuff, they might be doing better.