This Is BellGab: > How To Use BellGab

Error Message

(1/6) > >>

mv:
I'm getting the following error when creating new threads:

syntax error, unexpected 'll' (T_STRING), expecting ')'

When you see the error after submitting a new thread, don't worry.  Your new thread has been posted.  You won't have to type it all over again.  It's just that you'll have to navigate to the newly created thread rather than being taken immediately to it.

There error is also occurring when I do other seemingly unrelated things in the admin panel.

I don't know why this is happening, and I'm working on it...

Dr. MD MD:

--- Quote from: mv on January 11, 2018, 08:52:56 PM ---I'm getting the following error when creating new threads:

syntax error, unexpected 'll' (T_STRING), expecting ')'

When you see the error after submitting a new thread, don't worry.  Your new thread has been posted.  You won't have to type it all over again.  It's just that you'll have to navigate to the newly created thread rather than being taken immediately to it.

I don't know why this is happening, and I'm working on it...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I've been seeing it quite a bit today and I learned that after I triple posted earlier, thinking it hadn't gone through.

mv:

--- Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 08:55:36 PM ---Yeah, I've been seeing it quite a bit today and I learned that after I triple posted earlier, thinking it hadn't gone through.

--- End quote ---

were you able to delete the duplicate threads?

whoozit:
I got that message replying in a thread, not creating a new one.  The post was there when I went back to the thread.

Rix Gins:
I get the same error message while trying to access the memberlist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version