Author Topic: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.  (Read 6597 times)

Re: Google Adsense is finished on BellGab.
« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2018, 11:41:16 PM »
mv, do you knoe de whey?

« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2018, 12:03:12 AM »
      FREE SPEECH IS A MYTH

« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2018, 12:08:55 AM »
If any one of you EVER sent MV money for this retarded shit, you are a MORON!

MONEY TALKS ..your BS walks

« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2018, 12:11:29 AM »
After 6 years of participating in this forum, and over the years donating when I'm able, I say with a sigh and a heavy heart...

Defeatism never solved anything..Donate more

« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2018, 12:14:53 AM »
Can we select which threads our donation is used for to keep open?  8)

YES... everything has a price

« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2018, 01:45:16 AM »
no.  where did you come up with that?

One of your posts once gave that indication.  I'm not going to look for it

« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2018, 01:53:57 AM »
      FREE SPEECH IS A MYTH

HOW SO?

« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2018, 02:20:33 AM »
I'm not going to look for it

Well aren't you sassy.

« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2018, 04:37:56 AM »
They need to invent a flexible, stick-on, cuttable easy threshold cover.  Everywhere I go, nice floors but big gaps because no one took care of thresholds at doorways!  Hard for people in scooters.

You're in a scooter?

Flooring is just flooring, it's innocent and doesn't care either way.

« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2018, 05:20:34 AM »
Sweety, this isn't even fucking English. Get a grip.
I thought tiepoes was a good one.

« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2018, 05:25:17 AM »
I thought tiepoes was a good one.

It was, until you stripped out the context.

« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2018, 05:34:04 AM »
No but we need to get real. Hurt feelings are NOT grounds for restricting freedom. One must prove that they are genuinely harmed or hampered in their own freedom in some way and someone calling you a bitch or a man, as Swishy often does, doesn't meet that criteria. You can always call him names back or ignore him. ;)
I meant all female members, not just me.  As a group, women are reduced in societal value when their contributions are constantly relegated not to their intellect, not to their sense of humor, not to their character, not to their skills... but only to passive or presumed aspects of reproduction.  When Swishy calls anyone a bitch, he relegates the meaning of all women to nothing more than dogs in heat.  Sometimes when the men here talk to each other, they denigrate females (incidentally) a lot.  We don't know how many females see and ignore it, but for every person who expresses dissatisfaction, there could be 99 who won't bother.

« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2018, 05:34:52 AM »
It was, until you stripped out the context.
You're in a scooter?

Flooring is just flooring, it's innocent and doesn't care either way.
Just pretend you're female.  We face that all the time!
No scooter.  I just see people in them.

« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2018, 05:37:51 AM »
When Swishy calls anyone a bitch, he relegates the meaning of all women to nothing more than dogs in heat.

Oh, look. Logic.

« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2018, 05:43:46 AM »
If you are not an adult, what are you doing on this adult humor site?   do you have your parents permission?
Orphanage supervisor asleep.

« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2018, 06:18:50 AM »
HOW SO?
A veterinarian who knows your dog needs a prescription refill can't say so without re-examining the dog .
A clerk for a lawyer knows a defendant admitted to oral sex with a child, but she will lose her job if she does anything about it.
An employee knows the consumer is getting a bad deal, but can't say so.
Two cousins exchange insults and a fight starts.  One is arrested for saying "fighting words".
A man receives a settlement but a condition is that he never mention it to anyone.
Regular folks who claim to be gang stalked are marginalized as mentally ill.
It's illegal to really cry wolf.

« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2018, 06:30:02 AM »
Oh dude.  That was hysterical!
Heck of a party.  Side stitches!  One of the best threads ever.

« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2018, 06:31:18 AM »
There's a bar?  Dammit, mv.  Is that part of the TurboMode?  I want.

As for rudeness.... Slojo might have a point.  Why are we rude to '... Jews, gays, foreigners unpopular political parties, women and other minorities...'  Why can't we be rude to EVERYBODY?  We ain't got nothin' to hide.  We are vaguely loveable after all.....

And by the way:

Well said.  And I'm not gay.

« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2018, 08:13:12 AM »
That point has already been brought up and addressed.

Do try to keep up Shaype!

There was a point?  ???

Yeah, pate's right! Don't be that way. :(

Now I'm questioning everything.  :(

Defeatism never solved anything..Donate more

Defeatism is a new hobby of mine.  It supplements my pessimism.  Plus it's impossible to donate more since I've been upgrading my wardrobe.  Those custom made wool suits you recommended to me two Christmases ago don't come cheap.  Remember?   ;)

In all seriousness, overall, I've enjoyed this forum over the years.  I'd like to see it prosper.  I throw some coins in the till when I can.   :D

« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2018, 09:06:46 AM »
I meant all female members, not just me.  As a group, women are reduced in societal value when their contributions are constantly relegated not to their intellect, not to their sense of humor, not to their character, not to their skills... but only to passive or presumed aspects of reproduction.  When Swishy calls anyone a bitch, he relegates the meaning of all women to nothing more than dogs in heat.  Sometimes when the men here talk to each other, they denigrate females (incidentally) a lot.  We don't know how many females see and ignore it, but for every person who expresses dissatisfaction, there could be 99 who won't bother.

There is an ignore list in your profile settings. Use it!  ;)

« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2018, 09:12:35 AM »
A veterinarian who knows your dog needs a prescription refill can't say so without re-examining the dog .
A clerk for a lawyer knows a defendant admitted to oral sex with a child, but she will lose her job if she does anything about it.
Two cousins exchange insults and a fight starts.  One is arrested for saying "fighting words".
A man receives a settlement but a condition is that he never mention it to anyone.

In all of those cases they freely choose to do that and could also have chosen to speak and deal with the consequences.

« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2018, 10:24:30 AM »
Can we assume that with this thread running to so many pages that its an indication that MV has had multiple donations by those posting on it?

« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2018, 12:58:43 PM »
Can we assume that with this thread running to so many pages that its an indication that MV has had multiple donations by those posting on it?

A fair assumption, I note the "Donate!" button (among others) is missing from the header.

Perhaps I was mistakenly awarded TurboMode, and those buttons aren't visible in TurboMode?

Not Sure, maybe the Fifi Endowment funds haven't run out yet?

I never really understand what is going on around hear, it is difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff.  I realize some of the chaff is my fault, apogees.

« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2018, 01:06:38 PM »

A few females have mentioned to me one way or other they don't want to participate anymore because of issues above. It's MV biz not my concern. I like his let it develope and change management style but also recognize that his style will offend some many.

« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2018, 01:07:01 PM »
A fair assumption, I note the "Donate!" button (among others) is missing from the header.

Perhaps I was mistakenly awarded TurboMode, and those buttons aren't visible in TurboMode?

I never really understand what is going on around hear, it is difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff.  I realize some of the chaff is my fault, apogees.

Send me a PM with your PayPal login information. I will handle it for yew.

« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2018, 01:07:57 PM »
The missing donate button does make it a bit difficult to donate. 🤔

Maybe we could have a Bellgab telethon.

« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2018, 01:12:31 PM »
There was a point?  ???

Now I'm questioning everything.  :(

Defeatism is a new hobby of mine.  It supplements my pessimism.  Plus it's impossible to donate more since I've been upgrading my wardrobe.  Those custom made wool suits you recommended to me two Christmases ago don't come cheap.  Remember?   ;)

In all seriousness, overall, I've enjoyed this forum over the years.  I'd like to see it prosper.  I throw some coins in the till when I can.   :D

Yes I remember... hope it helped. Please if wearing custom tailored suits..match the widest part of tie width to widest part of lapels. I prefer 2 3/8" for both.

« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2018, 01:17:00 PM »

Bellgab practices equal denigration. You’re not alone, you’re never alone...ok breaks over. 😎

« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2018, 01:40:02 PM »

No apologies necessary... your posts are always thoughtful and delightful.

MV does things in mysterious ways.. I "Faith" in the boy! He knows what's best for himself us.

« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2018, 01:44:15 PM »

I tell social lies everyday.

Praise MV