Author Topic: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.  (Read 6614 times)

Re: Google Adsense is finished on BellGab.
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2018, 07:14:38 PM »
After 6 years of participating in this forum, and over the years donating when I'm able, I say with a sigh and a heavy heart...

« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2018, 07:15:37 PM »
I think BallGrab accepts PayPal (I seem to recall using this service in the past to satisfy previous extorsion/blackmail/hush-money demands).

I can say with certainty that TaintCoins(tm) are not acceptable specie at PayPal, yet.  TaintCoins(tm) at this time are only exchangeable using TaintWallets(tm), butt with the logarhythmic increases I have seen since becoming an owner of a great big pile of TaintCoins(tm), I fully expect them to be widely accepted everywhere real soon.

I am tipping my barrista at the Starbucks in TaintCoins(tm) to assist in their eventual and inevitable world-wide acceptance as the crypto-currency of choice.

I wish you luck with your endeavor, sir! :)

« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2018, 07:16:29 PM »
After 6 years of participating in this forum, with a sigh and a heavy heart I say...

That point has already been brought up and addressed.

In short, this is all liberal faggots like pud and Swishy can do anymore: threaten people because they know they can't win with argumentation so it's demagoguery and bullying for them. They got nowhere else to go.  :D

Do try to keep up Shaype!

« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2018, 07:20:40 PM »
After 6 years of participating in this forum, and over the years donating when I'm able, I say with a sigh and a heavy heart...

Yeah, pate's right! Don't be that way. :(

« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2018, 07:25:38 PM »
You mean you can't grow a money tree? Can't we take Senda round as a circus act and you cream a percentage off the punters?
money trees are only legal in colorado and a few other states. missouri aint one of them.

« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2018, 09:06:08 PM »
So did you, twice! At least I only made that mistake once when I didn't know much about him. I did however know that McCain was a fucking creep and I was absolutely right about that. I bet there are a bunch of conservatives here who voted for him but don't want to talk about now.   :D

Keep it coming pud and his new best friend, liberal faggot!! ;D

I'll talk about it.  McCain is a complete ass, but he would have been light years better than Obama.  He wouldn't have green-lighted Iran's ballistic missile and nuclear weapons programs, for example.  He would't have created the vaccuum in Iraq that ISIS filled.  He wouldn't have sandbagged the economy for eight years, or set racial relations back 50 years.

« Reply #186 on: January 12, 2018, 09:10:23 PM »
PS, MV has enough money to send his kid to Moslem school.  Where she's no doubt learning to love America.

« Reply #187 on: January 12, 2018, 09:20:16 PM »
Can we select which threads our donation is used for to keep open?  8)

« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2018, 09:22:02 PM »
I'll talk about it.  McCain is a complete ass, but he would have been light years better than Obama.  He wouldn't have green-lighted Iran's ballistic missile and nuclear weapons programs, for example.  He would't have created the vaccuum in Iraq that ISIS filled.  He wouldn't have sandbagged the economy for eight years, or set racial relations back 50 years.

Nope. He would've been just the same, in the same way that there really wasn't much difference between Barry and W. Two faces of the same globalist coin.

« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2018, 09:24:10 PM »

Donít forget free healthcare for all...Obamacare.

« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2018, 09:24:47 PM »
Donate to what you fuckin' idiots! With 30 bucks a month you too can create a Bellgab! Jesus Christ! Any motherfucker can do this simple shit for almost no cost what-so-ever! There is no COST to this.

« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2018, 09:26:14 PM »
There are only a couple of dozen users! You can set one up FOR FREE for fuck sake!

« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2018, 09:27:16 PM »
Hell, just fire up Discord! WTF is wrong with some of your brains?

« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2018, 09:28:54 PM »
If any one of you EVER sent MV money for this retarded shit, you are a MORON!

« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2018, 09:33:36 PM »
I swear to God you're all still America Online dial-up users! 1995! PEE-YONG! PEE-YONG!

« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2018, 09:37:18 PM »
Nope. He would've been just the same, in the same way that there really wasn't much difference between Barry and W. Two faces of the same globalist coin.

Ok, I pointed out some very specific issues where Obama intentionally damaged the country, and GD150 added Obamacare to the list.  McCain simply would not have done any of that.  And you know it.

He would have done some other bullshit things, and would not have done what was needed to put the country back on course by any stretch, but Obama was an enemy within.  McCain isn't.  Simple as that.

That you voted for the worst person to ever run for president, let alone win, doesn't really say much for your political analytical abilitiies.  Neither does thinking Trump is brilliant for doing the very stupid things he does that turn off potential allies in Congress, and turn off potential swing voters. 

That you can't tell the difference between the run of the mill Democrat and the run of the mill Republican amazes me.  When ObamaCare repeal lost in the Senate, did you look to see who voted for and against it?  All the Ds voted against, all but a handfull of Rs voted for.  How about court nominees?  I think if you check, you'll see a similar result.  How about other bills, or other appointees?  Same result.  You don't know what you're talking about.

« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2018, 09:39:43 PM »
Ok, I pointed out some very specific issues where Obama intentionally damaged the country, and GD150 added Obamacare to the list.  McCain simply would not have done any of that.  And you know it.

He would have done some other bullshit things, would not have put the country back on course by any stretch, but Obama was an enemy within.  McCain isn't.  Simple as that.

That you voted for the worst person to ever run for president, let alone win, doesn't really say much for your political analytical abilitiies.  Neither does thinking Trump is brilliant for doing the very stupid things he does to turn off potential allies in Congress, and turn off potential swing voters. 

That you can't tell the difference between the run of the mill Democrat and the run of the mill Republican amazes me.  When ObamaCare repeal lost in the Senate, did you look to see who voted for and against it?  All the Ds voted against, all but a handfull of Rs voted for.  How about court nominees?  I think if you check, you'll see a similar result.  How about other bills, or other appointees?  Same result.  You don't know what you're talking about.

I'm glad he's dying.

« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2018, 09:40:16 PM »
I'm glad he's dying.

Me too.  Still not the same as having Obama.

« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2018, 09:45:31 PM »
PS, MV has enough money to send his kid to Moslem school.

huh?

« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2018, 09:46:27 PM »
Me too.  Still not the same as having Obama.

I guess we'll never know now (THANK GOD!)

« Reply #201 on: January 12, 2018, 10:02:51 PM »
She's not?

no.  where did you come up with that?

« Reply #202 on: January 12, 2018, 10:15:52 PM »
no.  where did you come up with that?

Are you actually asking him how he came up with a batshit assertion? Seriously? He doesn't know what he types, how do you expect him to explain why? I am sending my turbo mode back and expect a credit note.

« Reply #203 on: January 12, 2018, 10:42:58 PM »
TaintCoin(tm)

Honestly puzzled why you haven't made this happen yet. How hard can it be? Just fork Dogecoin.

« Reply #204 on: January 12, 2018, 10:52:57 PM »
I am sending my turbo mode back and expect a credit note.

aww, come on, guy!!

« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2018, 10:59:25 PM »
The donations should be rolling in by now...

« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2018, 11:10:57 PM »
hahahaha owned

« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2018, 11:12:16 PM »

« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2018, 11:26:26 PM »
I'm genuinely surprised this shithole has lasted so long

« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2018, 11:29:50 PM »
I'm genuinely surprised this shithole has lasted so long

Why? You're a piece of shit and you're still here. :D