Author Topic: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.  (Read 6572 times)

Re: Google Adsense is finished on BellGab.
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2018, 11:30:17 AM »
I don't discuss my finances with strangers on Bellgab but have you?

That's a no then. You sit there almost all day posting insults to anyone who disagrees with you, banging on and on about 'freedom' (for YOU) but when MV gives you the facts of life about this forum needing financial support from the very people who post on it, you remember your generosity only extends to what you can take from others. And you voted for Obama too..

« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2018, 11:31:00 AM »
And voted for obama TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2018, 11:31:20 AM »
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2018, 11:31:38 AM »
That's a no then. You sit there almost all day posting insults to anyone who disagrees with you, banging on and on about 'freedom' (for YOU) but when MV gives you the facts of life about this forum needing financial support from the very people who post on it, you remember your generosity only extends to what you can take from others. And you voted for Obama too..

Take your phony, misguided moral outrage and shove it up your ass! WHERE IT BELONGS!! >:(

« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2018, 11:32:33 AM »
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2018, 11:34:00 AM »
Take your phony, misguided moral outrage and shove it up your ass! WHERE IT BELONGS!! >:(

Not moral outrage; Its a simple case of the site needs funds to function. As you use it most of your day, it stands to reason you'll only be to happy to make a considerable contribution...and you voted for Obama too.

« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2018, 11:34:29 AM »
And voted for obama TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So did you, twice! At least I only made that mistake once when I didn't know much about him. I did however know that McCain was a fucking creep and I was absolutely right about that. I bet there are a bunch of conservatives here who voted for him but don't want to talk about now.   :D

Keep it coming pud and his new best friend, liberal faggot!! ;D

« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2018, 11:35:36 AM »
So did you, twice! At least I only made that mistake once when I didn't know much about him. I did however know that McCain was a fucking creep and I was absolutely right about that. I bet there are a bunch of conservatives here who voted for him but don't want to talk about now.   :D

Keep it coming pud and his new best friend, liberal faggot!! ;D

<statutory 'Triggered' GIF>  ;)

« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2018, 11:36:05 AM »
No way Kimosabe! I've voted Republican in every election since I was 18 years old! Local, State, and Federal!

« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2018, 11:36:08 AM »
Not moral outrage; Its a simple case of the site needs funds to function. As you use it most of your day, it stands to reason you'll only be to happy to make a considerable contribution...and you voted for Obama too.

Like I told your cunt (pretend) wife, I don't discuss my finances. So, it will just have to remain a mystery to you.

« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2018, 11:36:56 AM »
No way Kimosabe! I've voted Republican in every election since I was 18 years old! Local, State, and Federal!

No one believes that. You're as left as they come, faggot. I got your number.

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2018, 11:37:30 AM »
Like I told your cunt (pretend) wife, I don't discuss my finances. So, it will just have to remain a mystery to you.

His "BANK" is plastic wrapped bricks of drug money!

« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2018, 11:38:30 AM »
No one believes that. You're as left as they come, faggot. I got your number.

Bet your Commie ass has a sleeve tattoo as well!  ;D

« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2018, 11:38:54 AM »
His "BANK" is plastic wrapped bricks of drug money!

Your bank is a collection of sperm. Unfortunately, they don't pay you much and now there are going to be a bunch more liberal faggots in the world. ::)

« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2018, 11:39:32 AM »

If you said that to her face, you wouldn't even see the punch going back for a second hit. I'd just finish my beer before she ripped your hair out. But we both know you're a coward and didn't donate (and have no intention of doing so) to the site...Oh, and you voted for Obama.

« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2018, 11:39:52 AM »
Your bank is a collection of sperm. Unfortunately, they don't pay you much and now there are going to be a bunch more liberal faggots in the world. ::)

I save my precious bodily fluids; yes!

« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2018, 11:40:08 AM »
Bet your Commie ass has a sleeve tattoo as well!  ;D

I have no tats but would love the opportunity to beat your tatted up frame like the old dingy rug that it is.  ;)

« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2018, 11:40:47 AM »

If you said that to her face, you wouldn't even see the punch going back for a second hit. I'd just finish my beer before she ripped your hair out. But we both know you're a coward and didn't donate (and have no intention of doing so) to the site...Oh, and you voted for Obama.

It's true! She makes him drink cans of beer and then shoves them up his ass during sex! And she's in love with him! Well, his submission at any rate.

« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2018, 11:41:47 AM »
I have no tats but would love the opportunity to beat your tatted up frame like the old dingy rug that it is.  ;)

We're not allowed to have Tattoo's in the real deal! No identifying marks! I'd have you dead in two moves kiddo!

« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2018, 11:42:01 AM »
It's true! She makes him drink cans of beer and then shoves them up his ass during sex! And she's in love with him! Well, his submission at any rate.

Its under rated. You're just too uptight to try it bitch.

« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2018, 11:43:38 AM »
Its under rated. You're just too uptight to try it bitch.

CHOOOOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Raaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrwwwwwwww!

« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2018, 11:45:10 AM »

YOU"RE WIFE IS A CUNT!!! ;D

« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2018, 11:46:10 AM »
We're not allowed to have Tattoo's in the real deal! No identifying marks! I'd have you dead in two moves kiddo!

Bring it, faggot! You keep threatening. Are you afraid or something?

« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2018, 11:46:44 AM »
Choo-Choo-Too! That's Pud and Ritchie lickeding each other shit all over! Choo-CHOO-TOO! Sounds a half Chinese, half Indian side-kick with a parasitic twin on it's shoulder!

« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2018, 11:47:02 AM »
CHOOOOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Raaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrwwwwwwww!

FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!

« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2018, 11:47:37 AM »
YOU"RE WIFE IS A CUNT!!! ;D

She would turn you into cat food bitch. Why don't you tell her to her face? It would be fun to watch.  ;)

« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2018, 11:47:51 AM »
Bring it, faggot! You keep threatening. Are you afraid or something?

Boy, be careful what you wish for! Because I would fucking love--I MEAN LOVE--to introduce you to Systema the hard way!

« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2018, 11:50:16 AM »
She would turn you into cat food bitch. Why don't you tell her to her face? It would be fun to watch.  ;)

SHE"S A CUNT! ;D

« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2018, 11:51:51 AM »
SHE"S A CUNT! ;D

Honey oozing out with bits of beez-wax in it and tiny blades of dead grass!

« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2018, 11:52:24 AM »
Boy, be careful what you wish for! Because I would fucking love--I MEAN LOVE--to introduce you to Systema the hard way!

Here's why I have no fear, faggot: BECAUSE YOU"RE A FRAUD AND A PATHETIC LOSER! Come find me, if you have the nuts. I won't hold my breath, just like I didn't the times you've threatened this in the past. I'm considering getting a team of people looking for you, faggot. You're the one who should be truly worried.  :-*