• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

THE CHARACTERS: that never existed!

Started by Swishypants, January 09, 2018, 03:18:36 AM

Swishypants

Steven Strouger
-He graduated High School in 1966.
-Headed off to college with 12 transferable hours of Jr. College under his belt, accrued during the summer-time.
-The Junior year of his under-grad, he picked up an extra semester of hours over the summer so he graduated with his Bachelors Degree a year early.
-Finished Grad-School in '73 and immediately married his college sweet-heart,  Abby Warren. Both are the same age, although Steve is 4 months older.
-Purchased 1200 sq. ft. 3/2; single car garage home with family help right after their honeymoon in Acapulco. All cash deal. $25,000.
-Steve went to work for DEC corporation and Abby became a 3rd Grade Elementary Teacher.
-They stayed married without children for just over a year, and then Abby got pregnant with their first child, a girl, named Julia.
-A year and a half later, in late 1977 they had their second child, a son, named Blake.
-In early 1978, they moved to a new suburb because Steven had been transferred.
-1600 Sq. Ft. 3/2 with a fireplace and double garage with shadow fenced backyard.
-The house was on a 15 year note, and they payed it off on time but continued to stay at this location until mid 1998. (When the neighborhood began to show signs of "turning.")
-Then moved to a "Country-burb" place on 25 acres, an hour and a half out into the country-side from their old neighborhood. 2500 Sq. Foot. 4/3 with detached triple garage and workshop.
-20 years at this location. Children both married and educated to a Masters Degree level with no debt; homes of their own.
-4 Grandchildren. 3 Boys, and one Girl.
-3 Dogs along the way. Boxer, German Shepherd, and now a 9 year old Jack Russell Terrier named "Tippy."

Swishypants

As the sun sets on life, and only a few more years remain, Steven has a secret to tell!

Swishypants

-Steve worked for DEC for 10 years before transferring to Tandy Corporation for 3 years, and then went with "Big Blue" where he retired in 2008. He did some consulting until 2012 very part-time before totally hanging it up.
-Abby worked as a teacher until her daughter was born (less than a year and a half teaching), then became a stay at home mom for 15 years (did tupperware and a Mary Kay on the side for "vacation money." Volunteered at the Methodist Church) She went back to school for a semester and opened a Real Estate firm that she ran until 2007.

Swishypants

-Steve fly's Sailplanes, and does Cowboy Action Shooting as a hobby. He hasn't done either for over a year. Mostly putters around now and occasionally goes fishing in his stock-tank.
-Abby makes novelty Candles and Soaps and sells them online for fun, and has a Ladies Bridge Club by the pool most of every summer. Still somewhat active in local politics.

Swishypants

-Abby spent an inordinate amount of time and money at Micheal's MJ Designs in the late 80's, buying fake flower arrangements that Steve hated, and doing puffy-paint projects on sweat-shirts. Lots of Potpourri in the house to this very day. Steve hears Billy Joel and he gets irritated. How many times did they play Storm Front in that fucking store?

Swishypants

Stevens' secret is the stuff legends are made of. A miraculous secret that demonstrates courage and bravery and good-will in the face of overwhelming odds. He saved us all, at great personal loss, and never caused a fuss. To all outward appearances, he's just the run-of-the-mill boring Baby Boomer. Nothing to notice. Friendly but Forgettable. When you find out what happened, and the price that was paid--in stoic silence--you will weep tears of joy! Victory is real, and hope springs from the tiniest things.

Swishypants

-Steven looked young for his age all the way up until he was 45; people always assumed he was 10 years younger than he really was. Good genetics. Until he was 35 you would have assumed he was perpetually 22 years old.

Swishypants

Not sure who I will have play young Steve, but old Steve has to be Danny McBride! Steve has always been one funny motherfucker!

Swishypants

Yeah, yeah! He's got a best friend who is a little Mexican fucker. He's always getting stuck with the short end of the stick, and one day, the shortest one of all!

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 07:15:50 AM
Yeah, yeah! He's got a best friend who is a little Mexican fucker. He's always getting stuck with the short end of the stick, and one day, the shortest one of all!

If it comes down between you and the Mexican, I'll put my money on the Mex!  YOU remember the Alamo, Sweetypants! ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
If it comes down between you and the Mexican, I'll put my money on the Mex!  YOU remember the Alamo, Sweetypants! ;)

You remember what happened afterward? Yeah, yeah! Stop, drop, open up shop Ya'll! Never bet on a faggot like Santa Anna over here!

Incidentally, you ain't got no money HOLMES!

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 07:48:59 AM
You remember what happened afterward? Yeah, yeah! Stop, drop, open up shop Ya'll! Never bet on a faggot like Santa Anna over here!

Heh, heh.  Yeah, THEY remembered the Alamo.  Drop your drawers, Santa Anna!

http://www.earlytexashistory.com/Pasadena/capturesite.html

Swishypants

They keep coming, but Texans have the DNA. Warrior Factory!

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

Oh, is this the part where you tell us all how fantastically rich you are?  How many attractive women you sleep with even though you show picture after picture of big, burly armed men that you are supposedly on a first name basis with? 

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 08:16:12 AM
Oh, is this the part where you tell us all how fantastically rich you are?  How many attractive women you sleep with even though you show picture after picture of big, burly armed men that you are supposedly on a first name basis with?

Burns, don't it! ;)

Swishypants

Some men lead extraordinary lives, and the VAST majority of them are never known by the public. It's how we keep you ungrateful psycho-fucks safe.  8)

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 08:19:18 AM
Some men lead extraordinary lives, and the VAST majority of them are never known by the public. It's how we keep you ungrateful psycho-fucks safe.  8)

You don't seem to follow suit trained killer-man.  Safe? I doubt you keep a cup of warm piss safe.   ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 08:21:30 AM
Oh yeah, i can feel the heat big man.  ::)

Whoa! Padnah'! I'm not a BIG man. I'm just a man. Instead of a permanent resident in the adolescent trailer park; like you! It's men like me, that make it possible for persons such as yourself, to enjoy that Comic-con you adore!

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 08:22:51 AM
You don't seem to follow suit trained killer-man.  Safe? I doubt you keep a cup of warm piss safe.   ;D

I never had to kill anyone! Too fast. Too hidden. Too good! The impossible; done!

Quote from: Swishypants on January 09, 2018, 08:23:17 AM
Whoa! Padnah'! I'm not a BIG man. I'm just a man. Instead of a permanent resident in the adolescent trailer park; like you! It's men like me, that make it possible for persons such as yourself, to enjoy that Comic-con you adore!

Alright, you've convince me.  Where shall I send the Thank You card for the blanket of freedom you have provided me and the other park residents.   ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 09, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
Alright, you've convince me.  Where shall I send the Thank You card for the blanket of freedom you have provided me and the other park residents.   ::)

Send it to your weepy little soul! It needs it!  8)

Swishypants

I completed my missions and won Billy. Did you?

Swishypants

And I did so by NOT following the team, or even obeying orders most of the time! Walked the line alone a lot! The enemy did less to me than my own country-men, but I persevered and emerged victorious! Go have a Beer with the other losers at the Bar!