• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i despise you all

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:09:51 AM
wait, i don't know what you're trying to say here.

I GOT RAPED BY THE /B Tards, okay! I don't want to talk about it! It was horrific!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 01:10:27 AM
Please to stop, comrade. You're driving me off wall!  ;D

shit you bitch. well fine im a russian spy whatever.

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:07:41 AM
NO stop it swishy, you are BETTER than that. you deserve a beautiful white queen of the frozen north. you don't need some herpesAIDs infested border rat.
I'm not clicking on that brow shit tranny. GROSS!

gnooryblows

oh im sorry swishy. they're mean. personally i think rape is wrong. that's just my personal opinions though.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 01:12:41 AM
I'm not clicking on that brow shit tranny. GROSS!

lol somewhere there's a black or hispanic man saying to her "u kno u muh queen guurl"

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:13:38 AM
oh im sorry swishy. they're mean. personally i think rape is wrong. that's just my personal opinions though.

Mean to Swishy, and make him cry, and not let participate in Reindeer Games!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 01:12:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1_-TlqdIvM

bro you got me. i'm a russian spy. you're totally right. i have nothing else to say. i'm not gonna deny it. last week i was in the kremlin getting peed on by donald trump and alex jones. we did it in obamas bed to dishonor his legacy and his presidency.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
Mean to Swishy, and make him cry, and not let participate in Reindeer Games!

well that's not very nice of them. maybe we should rape them back! don't two rapes make a right?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 11:27:32 PM
I don't even know why I'm even addressing this now.

You were warned that, there would be consequences.

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:36:52 AM
all is quiet now.

I was listening to Tom Waits by Swishy
and to All The World Is Green few times in a loop. You would enjoy it, it's a gem song bro

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
I was listening to Tom Waits by Swishy
and to All The World Is Green few times in a loop. You would enjoy it, it's a gem song bro

i listened to them, they were good. i downloaded them too. i am learning from these threads that i really don't know much music. i only ever listen to fleetwood mac and genesis, as well as all the band members solo stuff. beyond that i know of like almost zero music.

gnooryblows

lindsay buckingham is like my favorite musician of all time

gnooryblows

and that's about all of the music i know. i really don't know that much about it.

JulianC

You know gb, last couple of days I was reading bunch of your posts, all of them actually and I come to conclusion that you're cool bro.
There is something about you that is so very genuine and gentle. You are good people gb,YOU ARE!. Hurt and wounded but fighting to survive and still have good humor and positive attitude.
I learned few things from you reading your live story. Thanks for sharing,bro.

(Btw, this was no homo)

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 01:55:25 AM
You know gb, last couple of days I was reading bunch of your posts, all of them actually and I come to conclusion that you're cool bro.
There is something about you that is so very genuine and gentle. You are good people gb,YOU ARE!. Hurt and wounded but fighting to survive and still have good humor and positive attitude.

(Btw, this was no homo)

thanks bro, you seem cool too. i'm not gentle though im a badass everyone knows that.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

(Btw, this was no homo)

all the people from 4chan are pretty cool.

gnooryblows

honestly julien i am really not that gentle lol. i have done a lot of things in my life lol.

gnooryblows

i'll tell you what music SUCKS is JIMI HENDRIX. fuck that guy. he is the WORST.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 02:01:36 AM
honestly julien i am really not that gentle lol. i have done a lot of things in my life lol.

ALL SF's are forged out of kind souls. That's how you make the best monsters. ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 02:06:27 AM
ALL SF's are forged out of kind souls. That's how you make the best monsters. ;)

what's an SF?

gnooryblows

yeah you can start out as nice and gentle but then the world fucks you in the ass and says "don't be nice and gentle or else you're gonna fuckin' die, you dumb nigger" and that's pretty much how things go downhill.