• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lighting The Void w/ Joe Rupe

Started by JoeRupe, January 03, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Swishypants

I reckon he can use it or similar films as snippets for mood. Throwing some retro stuff in is a good angle because nobody does it anymore.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WOTR on January 03, 2018, 10:58:43 PM
hello joe;

before I critique your youtube video, is there any chance that I could ask for a little feedback?  see, I've been singing for awhile now and although I get a few letters praising my abilities, I am looking for a little honest feedback here. I' told that this is the place to come for honest opinions and to deal with cynics who may not believe everything they read on the internet*...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZaZqx9v3dU

*yes, that is my way of saying that I demand proof that you are who you claim... bellgab has made a cynic of me.

Ug, you're probably right. I'm so naive. It's probably casio

P.S. I'm a big fan of your work, WOTR.

JoeRupe

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 02:30:23 PM
I reckon he can use it or similar films as snippets for mood. Throwing some retro stuff in is a good angle because nobody does it anymore.

I really dig what your saying. I'm working on it as we speak.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: JoeRupe on January 05, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

When's your next show? Say 'hi' to bellgab in it, for brig. For some reason she likes this place. I think it's dementia.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 09:58:13 PM
When's your next show? Say 'hi' to bellgab in it, for brig. For some reason she likes this place. I think it's dementia.

Brig is a SAINT, back off Muff Queen!

Swishypants

Quote from: JoeRupe on January 05, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

Break a Leg!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

I'm a fan, I like old people. I hope to be one some day.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 10:54:54 PM
I'm a fan, I like old people. I hope to be one some day.

Your utters have calluses on them and your ass cheeks are like the feet of a Kalahari Bushman!

Swishypants

He's drinking! His Nat-zeee side is coming out!  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

OK. let me spell it out for you. We need to know it's really him so he should say 'Hi' to bellgab during his next show. I also know brig loves that shit for some reason.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 05, 2018, 11:49:21 PM
OK. let me spell it out for you. We need to know it's really him so he should say 'Hi' to bellgab during his next show. I also know brig loves that shit for some reason.

YOU gotta' protect MY suggestions to him huh? Thanks for the cover-fire BIG HOSS! There' ain't no "WE" going on Vampire Teeth!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 11:58:59 PM
YOU gotta' protect MY suggestions to him huh? Thanks for the cover-fire BIG HOSS! There' ain't no "WE" going on Vampire Teeth!

Wut? I'm sleepy. I'm not pbs though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 06, 2018, 12:26:05 AM
Wut? I'm sleepy. I'm not pbs though.

Sometimes when people ingest too much of certain drugs it can actually induce a kind of psychosis. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2018, 12:28:21 AM
Sometimes when people ingest too much of certain drugs it can actually induce a kind of psychosis. ;)

I should stab you in the face for saying that.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 06, 2018, 12:37:51 AM
I should stab you in the face for saying that.

Your "working tits" ought to be sufficient for that!

JoeRupe

I host spaced out Saturdays too on spacedoutradio.com. If I remember next Tuesday I'll prove it. I see none of the other radio hosts use their real name in here. I hope that wasn't a mistake on my part.

Swishypants

Quote from: JoeRupe on January 06, 2018, 02:09:41 AM
I host spaced out Saturdays too on spacedoutradio.com. If I remember next Tuesday I'll prove it. I see none of the other radio hosts use their real name in here. I hope that wasn't a mistake on my part.

None of us are stupid enough to want to be famous. We know what we eventually do to our hero's in this life. It's a one-way ticket, but you already bought it, so full steam ahead Kimosabe! Save your money when you make it! It doesn't last long, but being known is FOREVER!

Gd5150

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 04:06:54 PM
p.s. I almost never listen to a show if I have to use YouTube. I use an iphone and if I am listening via YouTube I cannot multitask.

Dolphin is a web browser app that allows you to play YouTube in background. Works great.

Swishypants

You think he can do it 5150? Is he "the one?" Will he make us love him, or has he signed his own death warrant by alerting us to his existence?

https://youtu.be/DAX20LoVgxE

300,000 House! 12,500 Dollar Toyota! 22 years old! In 1988! Kid that grows 5 years in 3 months! Freakish! A song about the power of the Toyota 4x4 love, and how it can reverse the sins of pre-marital sex!

Swishypants

That chick is 52 now! Sometimes HE crys! "Sometimes, it's DRY!"

Swishypants

Might consider changing the name of the show to "Road Flares and Hobo's!" It's the same amount of gay, but more menacing.

Swishypants

Remember Rupe, you're doing entertainment for people who heat up leftover pizza in the clothes dryer!

WOTR

That would probably make brig's night...

Until my Bellgab experience I would probably not even question it.  I  kind of hope it really is the host and not just another troll by posting...  :)

Swishypants

Quote from: WOTR on January 06, 2018, 09:03:48 PM
That would probably make brig's night...

Until my Bellgab experience I would probably not even question it.  I  kind of hope it really is the host and not just another troll by posting...  :)

YOU have problems. Boo-to-the-Mutha'-Fuckin'-hoo!

Swishypants

Rupe, the most important person you need to please besides yourself, is Brig. She controls the vertical & the horizontal in conspiracy/UFO podcast world.

JoeRupe

Quote from: Swishypants on January 06, 2018, 09:43:14 PM
Rupe, the most important person you need to please besides yourself, is Brig. She controls the vertical & the horizontal in conspiracy/UFO podcast world.

I will Tuesday Night for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUP5rwVNJko