Author Topic: Lighting The Void w/ Joe Rupe  (Read 950 times)

Re: Lighting The Void w/ Joe Rupe
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2018, 06:40:32 AM »
Building the Perfect Beast! Rupe is going to go out and DESTROY!!! My special baby-man!

« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2018, 06:42:42 AM »

« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2018, 06:46:40 AM »
 ;D

« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2018, 07:37:15 AM »
REBEL YELL!!! Cultural Appropriation! YEAH!

« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2018, 09:03:05 AM »
I see none of the other radio hosts use their real name in here. I hope that wasn't a mistake on my part.

It's the opposite. Most if not all of the other radio hosts use their names or are obvious enough that it doesn't matter.

« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2018, 09:25:25 AM »
It's the opposite. Most if not all of the other radio hosts use their names or are obvious enough that it doesn't matter.

Grind those egomaniac fucks into POWDER!!!

« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2018, 09:04:52 PM »
REBEL YELL!!! Cultural Appropriation! YEAH!

Thats one of the best tracks ever!

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2018, 04:29:12 AM »
Rupe, the most important person you need to please besides yourself, is Brig. She controls the vertical & the horizontal in conspiracy/UFO podcast world.

I gave you guys a shout here. I am working on some stuff. It's gonna take some time but this has helped me A LOT.

« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2018, 05:25:31 AM »
I gave you guys a shout here. I am working on some stuff. It's gonna take some time but this has helped me A LOT.

HOLY SHIT! You're EDDIE MONEY!

(See how I picked out an obscure one! Because I'm OSSUM like that! Early 90's Eddie Money! You faggots didn't see that one comin' did ya!)

« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2018, 05:26:57 AM »
Just make it your own and be true to YOU man! Artistic licence doesn't come from you. It comes through you. Consider doing drugs! Be quiet and let it flow. Break a Leg!

« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2018, 05:37:11 AM »
Btw, if you make us love you, don't ever leave us like Daddy Art did! You see the fucking dysfunction divorce causes on the kids!?

FUCK YOU ART! Look at what you do!

« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2018, 06:13:29 AM »
How about a show on tape, and if the NSA can see through it when you put it over your laptop or mobile phone camera's?

« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2018, 09:31:59 AM »
Sound is a lot better Rupe, but don't give these faggots a shout-out! I'm yo' Huckleberry, Mr. Lova' Lova'! You say: "Oh Swishy! Yours is the superior intellect! You cock is 3 feet long and shaped like a baseball bat! My sister is a huge whore and you can totally come over to my house and fuck her!"

Sell fucking Cigarettes on the show man! It will be AWESOME! Contract with some Craig's List Pimps and the drug cartels! Lets get this PARTY started RIGHT! Oh, and Nazi Pepe spinners for the children! Along with a free pack of smokes!

« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2018, 05:16:37 PM »
I host spaced out Saturdays too on spacedoutradio.com. If I remember next Tuesday I'll prove it. I see none of the other radio hosts use their real name in here. I hope that wasn't a mistake on my part.

Nah, negative.  Don't be confused by ART BELL, he's not involved in radio.   

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »
Nah, negative.  Don't be confused by ART BELL, he's not involved in radio.

Way to get in there Paladin! You have another stroke? Welcome to the party! It's over!

« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2018, 05:32:02 PM »
Way to get in there Paladin! You have another stroke? Welcome to the party! It's over!

STFU! No one told you to open your cock hole, faggot! >:(

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2018, 05:43:15 PM »
STFU! No one told you to open your cock hole, faggot! >:(

Thought you put me on ignore again? Did the "low cycle" of your bi-polar condition pass quickly pumpkin? Or are you remembering your past in the Boys Town Donkey Show?