• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:41:50 AM
You still give way too much of a fuck my-man!

i do not lol i ate this guys chicken wings right out of his trash while he looked at me from his front porch the other day lol.

Swishypants

You're intelligent and independent. You have to become bossman or you're fucked! You can only become bossman on your own! All you need is intelligence and drive.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 04:42:54 AM
i do not lol i ate this guys chicken wings right out of his trash while he looked at me from his front porch the other day lol.

Taking pride in suffering is defeatist bullshit. Eat trash if you must, but upgrade fast! Walk tall!

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 04:42:54 AM

he had like a guitar case in the trash so i pulled over to get it cuz it might have had the guitar in it. it didn't though but then i was looking through his stuff i saw the chicken wings and i munched a few of them. he was sitting on his porch and just looking at me. first he said "did you think there was a guitar in there" and i was like "well you never know! i've found them before!" and then when he saw me eat the chicken wings he didn't fuckin' say a thing lmfao.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
You're intelligent and independent. You have to become bossman or you're fucked! You can only become bossman on your own! All you need is intelligence and drive.

thanks bro.

Swishypants

Should be warm enough now for you not to freeze. I'm out!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:45:10 AM
Should be warm enough now for you not to freeze. I'm out!

ok dude goodnite swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 03:18:03 AM
god damn here is another 4chan thread with someone talking about me, calling me a cuck
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138817804/
just because someone posted the picture of my avatar.

lmfao, look, let me clear this up for people, the guy in my avatar ISNT ME. that's a MOVIE CHARACTER from a movie called "dr. strangelove: or how i learned to stop worrying and love the bomb". it was directed by stanley kubrick and it's considered a major classic, potentially one of the greatest films of all time. but the truth is that its a shitty movie and it's really anti-american and all of that stuff. i hate the movie. but this character is dr strangelove, he's a nazi scientist who was brought over by the USA during operation paperclip (presumably) and working in the pentagon. he is a crazy dude. at the end of the movie he talks about everyone going into bunkers and waiting out the nuclear war. then he jumps up and give the nazi salute and he's like "MEIN FUHRER!".

i picked it pretty much at random. it was a photo that was already uploaded to the website and was available to be used as an avatar. i've just never changed it cuz i don't really care about the avatar. i honestly didn't even pick it cuz of the nazi connection, that's a total coincidence.

it is NOT a picture of me though. if you see this picture posted on 4chan it does NOT mean it's me lmfao. it doesn't mean anyone is talking about me or anything else.

I don't know if I'd call Dr. Strangelove anti-American but it is anti-war specifically anti-nuclear war and I'm down with that.  I am a huge Peter Sellers fan so I would love the movie even if it was complete shit.  You're not the first one who has been inspired to use the Strangelove character as an avatar.  It's been my avatar since at least 2009 on another site.

ItsOver

This isn't really a picture of me, either.  However, I can't necessarily say the same for MV's avatar.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
This isn't really a picture of me, either.  However, I can't necessarily say the same for MV's avatar.

Will the real MV please stand up? lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 02:52:53 AM
Thank you.  I have thought about it but I just don't know.  I do have an idea for a grand novel and I've seriously considered writing it several times over the last decade.  Basically based on the Anasazi and the Lost Cities of Gold, other dimensions and that sort of thing.  Don't want to give away too much.  Some writers like Douglas Preston have flirted with the subject but the story I have is far more ambitious than anything Preston has written.  It has been gelling in me for over 20 years.  Maybe, I will get to it.

Darn it,  now I like you.  Who the fuck am I going to make fun of?  Oh right, Pud! ;D

Get to work on that history of the movies, you lazy fuck! Otherwise , future generations are going to think every movie is about communism.  >:( ;)

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
ok well frankly everything you just posted to me is going right down to the fucking police department tomorrow morning, they've dealt with me before on similar issues to this one and they know how bad things got for me before with this stuff, so whatever you're doing you better do it fast, pedo.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
jojo, also i don't know why im even bothering to talk to someone as insane and sociopathic as you, but just for the record, there's no legal liability with calling someones avatar on a website a pedo. it's not "defamation" if there's not a real concrete identity attached to it. if you aren't targeting an actual person in a public square.

I've pmd you my last pm with you, but reading the above since revealed your selective logic.. You suggest that its impossible to defame an avatar (And you're correct).. Therefore using your own logic, its not possible to threaten an avatar either...Agree?

A few points for you to digest (If you can't, get your psychiatrist to explain): I have not threatened you with murder. Ever. I invited you to say what you were accusing me of to my face. What you believe the outcome of such a meeting would be is up to you, but I have not threatened you with murder or even assault. Are you now clear on that?

That you go off on tangents in a peculiar attempt to shoe horn your fevered imaginings into some kind of evidence of a vile crime and then berate anyone who points out your obvious lack of logical thought points to as you say your admitted OCD. I unfortunately used to work with someone like that, and his face physically changed and he held his head in both hands struggling to come to terms with his own none logic. It was a sight to see and eventually resulted in his dismissal due to his inability to listen to anyone else or speed up his own work rate to meet deadlines.

Myself or anyone else making the suggestion you should take evidence to a lawyer who will make arrangements to get an investigation into the murder and consumption of children in a pizza parlour or anywhere else for that matter or the people presenting it as fact are conspiracy theorists/fantasists does not mean that person is giving an endorsement of crime. In fact the opposite, I actually said to you (which you conveniently overlooked) that I'd be the first to congratulate you if you secured a conviction.

But the suggestion that I or anyone who took you to task for the above is by definition a child molester is simply vile. I wouldn't accuse my worst enemy (and you're not even in the list) of such a thing if wasn't true. And if it was, I'd go to the police. Again, using your logic, anyone who contradicted that back in 2012 the Earth was to be hit by a planet that no astronomer could see was somehow covering up the end of the world-A 15 year old girl actually took her own life because she believed it would happen. So far no conspiracy theorist promoting the end of the world back then has come forward to express remorse for the profound grief that her parents will live through for the rest of their lives. Odd don't you think?

Its interesting that you'd go to the police to make the complaint that an avatar of a county flag on an obscure website made (made up) threats of murder to an avatar that has Peter Sellers on it, yet presumably you won't go to either make a submission of evidence of child molestation/murder pertaining to this so called pizzagate, nor the maker of the flag avatar? Why might that be? Why do you think that might be? 

Anyway. I've said my piece now. I will not discuss this further with you, you know you need medical help. I just fear for the people who live in close proximity to you who don't know they have a psychotic fantasist in their midst who in his small world feels he has the self appointed right to make false and potentially very damaging accusations with absolutely no merit. What makes you think you have that right? I strongly advise you never say it to someone who you meet in your neighbourhood. They might not just be an avatar and might not take kindly, particularly if he's a father.

If you wish to engage with me on this again, simply refer back to this post. 

Damn, Pud.  You shouldn't take anything this guy says very seriously.  Or what anyone else on Bellgab says for that matter.  If it makes you feel any better,  I never once considered the the possibility that you were a pedophile.  It's completely absurd. The fact that you let this guy get to you and posted such a lengthy post in response will make his day.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 12:24:09 AM
well unfortunately for you thinking that someone is a pedo isn't a crime. making threats against them like this is though and if you act on any of them then its even worse. and i think you 100% know this, even if you deny everything else that is patently real.
Thinking accusations is not active, but spreading them seriously, is called defamation and is illegal.

Dr. MD MD

Bellgab is just a LARP where we run simulations for the real world. ;)

gnooryblows

QuoteI've pmd you my last pm with you, but reading the above since revealed your selective logic.. You suggest that its impossible to defame an avatar (And you're correct).. Therefore using your own logic, its not possible to threaten an avatar either...Agree?

well dude i mean i don't want to split hairs over this but of course its possible when you say you're bribing the site administrator for my personal info, and he will give it because "you're a big donor" and then you're essentially going to track me down from this info and "confront me" or whatever, and invite me to "say it to your face" or whatever else you said lol.

A few points for you to digest (If you can't, get your psychiatrist to explain): I have not threatened you with murder. Ever. I invited you to say what you were accusing me of to my face. What you believe the outcome of such a meeting would be is up to you, but I have not threatened you with murder or even assault. Are you now clear on that?

i think a psychatrist would say that you're obviously thinly veiling a threat to beat the shit out of me and intimidate me lol. i think when you're at the point when you're unironically stating that you're going to pay a bribe for my personal information and then track me down and "confront me" so i can "say it to your face", especially in the context of you constantly saying you wanted to beat the shit out of me or get into a fight with me earlier yesterday, then that's a threat lol and you're just gaslighting it now. look dude i told you, i didn't tell the cops anything like "go get this guy" or anything like that. i just gave them the stuff and said "you guys know i have been through this before, just wanted to drop this stuff off with you, hold on to it in case anything happens, even though i highly doubt it will". that's it. nobody cares dude. i don't care that you were saying you want to beat the shit out of me yesterday even, honestly, as long as we're OK and not in full-on-psycho-mode today.

i don't even care about splitting the hair, you want to say you weren't threatening me? cool. fine with me. as long we're on level-headed ground today and not in the place we were last night, we're cool as far as im concerned. disagreements are just disagreements.

Myself or anyone else making the suggestion you should take evidence to a lawyer who will make arrangements to get an investigation into the murder and consumption of children in a pizza parlour or anywhere else for that matter or the people presenting it as fact are conspiracy theorists/fantasists does not mean that person is giving an endorsement of crime. In fact the opposite, I actually said to you (which you conveniently overlooked) that I'd be the first to congratulate you if you secured a conviction.

im not gonna be sorry for saying i think you're a pedo in an internet thread dude. we're on the internet. you got called a bad name. look like i said to you in PM just now, if you're not a pedo then good for you. i'm happy for you. but too bad. someone said "ur a pedo" on the internet. if you're ripping hairs out of your head and having this bad of a reaction to it you need to be medicated IMO.

But the suggestion that I or anyone who took you to task for the above is by definition a child molester is simply vile. I wouldn't accuse my worst enemy (and you're not even in the list) of such a thing if wasn't true. And if it was, I'd go to the police. Again, using your logic, anyone who contradicted that back in 2012 the Earth was to be hit by a planet that no astronomer could see was somehow covering up the end of the world-A 15 year old girl actually took her own life because she believed it would happen. So far no conspiracy theorist promoting the end of the world back then has come forward to express remorse for the profound grief that her parents will live through for the rest of their lives. Odd don't you think?

this is a massive false equivalence, you're talking about two totally separate and unrelated things other than that you both consider them "conspiracy theories" and therefore apparently in your view they are all 100% the same.

i don't really care. this isn't really important. i don't care how much you disagree with me about stuff like that. what makes america great is that we can disagree, right? you don't believe in pizzagate or 2012, i think your denial of evidence and vehement dismissal of the reality of child trafficking rings (which BTW, are ALWAYS practiced by "elites" cuz surprise surprise, human slaves actually aren't that cheap) is really suspicious in my view. i mean you can go to the FBI website and read all about child trafficking rings. and law enforcement is notorious for covering them up too. look at, just for example, the rotherham sex rings. that's one of the most fucked up stories out there, you can't deny it happened. and there are 100 other like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

i guess what bothers me the most is even wikipedia calls it "child sexual exploitation scandal" because of their political agenda with it when there's no question it was a fucking child prostitution ring lmfao. and why? why would they try to soften up the language? if you can deny a crime like that for your political agenda, IMO you have at least some genuine sympathy towards pedophilia. and there's no doubt democrats are all about trying to normalize pedophilia. look at that guy todd nickerson that they were putting in the MSM as a "virtuous pedophile". they want to lower the age of consent too, which i MIGHT actually agree with them on technically, and this is what they consider "the next civil rights frontier" after they finally get trannies in the bathrooms.

so look. im sorry that makes you angry. but obviously im not the only one either that thinks that someone vehemently claiming that a child sex trafficking ring among wealth elites "could never exist and is just a conspiracy theory" and doing it in such a vehement way, is VERY SUSPICIOUS. i'm sorry. it just is. and you know what? i don't know if you're a pedo or not. you might be, you might not be. probably objectively speaking the odds are that you are not. but nevertheless i'm not going to sit and deny that, like many people who know the reality of child trafficking rings, this is what we think of when we see someone totally irrationally and vehemently trying to claim that child sex rings exist. and as some people here know, i say this as someone who was fucking diddled once as a child.

QuoteIts interesting that you'd go to the police to make the complaint that an avatar of a county flag on an obscure website made (made up) threats of murder to an avatar that has Peter Sellers on it, yet presumably you won't go to either make a submission of evidence of child molestation/murder pertaining to this so called pizzagate, nor the maker of the flag avatar? Why might that be? Why do you think that might be? 

i don't know what you're talking about. i went to the police before because some russian jew drug dealer was mad that i denied the holocaust, tracked me down and started leaving dead animals at my door with really explicit notes like "im gonna cut your internal organs out with a warm knife so that it cuts like butter and the more you scream the more im gonna smile" and blah blah. it started with him just sending the letters, then apparently he came out here all the way from fucking california to drop a dead animal on my doorstep. luckily he was posting on the same fucking internet account he had talked to me on about making designer drugs and selling them, so he got nailed really fast at that point.

whatever you're talking about going to the police over 4chan is not something that happened to me. this whole thing happened over another website.

QuoteAnyway. I've said my piece now. I will not discuss this further with you, you know you need medical help. I just fear for the people who live in close proximity to you who don't know they have a psychotic fantasist in their midst who in his small world feels he has the self appointed right to make false and potentially very damaging accusations with absolutely no merit. What makes you think you have that right? I strongly advise you never say it to someone who you meet in your neighbourhood. They might not just be an avatar and might not take kindly, particularly if he's a father.

fine well first of all everyone in my town knows my political affilliations because a long time ago i had a facebook with close to a thousand "friends" on it and i would post stuff very similar to what i say here, mostly about the holocaust not happening because i don't fucking believe it really happened. oh well. i've looked at the evidence and i don't believe it happened. i've posted some white pride stuff too because i think white people are beautiful. oh well. too bad. that was years ago and yeah people gave me shit and someone egged my house and whatever. no big deal. i think its unfortunate there are people like you out there who can't deal with someone disagreeing with them and want to resort everything to violence.

seems like we're at something of a tenuous agreement though, huh? we agree to disagree. we have disagreements with one another, which is fine, but we're not at the point where we are threatening to physical violence, or to bribe system administrators to give info so we can hunt the other party down, huh? i'm pretty content if we're at that place. no harm no foul. i still think it's genuinely fucked up what someone did to your wife on 4chan, but you make it pretty difficult to feel a whole lot of sympathy for you, frankly. i mean doxxing is taking things to a whole new level but then you claim you're going to bribe someone for my personal info and dox me for almost no reason, it's pretty tough to feel terribly about it.

and you may not want to talk about the issue anymore but as far as im concerned you should feel free to if you change your mind.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 01:00:47 PM
well dude i mean i don't want to split hairs over this but of course its possible when you say you're bribing the site administrator for my personal info, and he will give it because "you're a big donor" and then you're essentially going to track me down from this info and "confront me" or whatever, and invite me to "say it to your face" or whatever else you said lol.

i think a psychatrist would say that you're obviously thinly veiling a threat to beat the shit out of me and intimidate me lol. i think when you're at the point when you're unironically stating that you're going to pay a bribe for my personal information and then track me down and "confront me" so i can "say it to your face", especially in the context of you constantly saying you wanted to beat the shit out of me or get into a fight with me earlier yesterday, then that's a threat lol and you're just gaslighting it now. look dude i told you, i didn't tell the cops anything like "go get this guy" or anything like that. i just gave them the stuff and said "you guys know i have been through this before, just wanted to drop this stuff off with you, hold on to it in case anything happens, even though i highly doubt it will". that's it. nobody cares dude. i don't care that you were saying you want to beat the shit out of me yesterday even, honestly, as long as we're OK and not in full-on-psycho-mode today.

i don't even care about splitting the hair, you want to say you weren't threatening me? cool. fine with me. as long we're on level-headed ground today and not in the place we were last night, we're cool as far as im concerned. disagreements are just disagreements.

im not gonna be sorry for saying i think you're a pedo in an internet thread dude. we're on the internet. you got called a bad name. look like i said to you in PM just now, if you're not a pedo then good for you. i'm happy for you. but too bad. someone said "ur a pedo" on the internet. if you're ripping hairs out of your head and having this bad of a reaction to it you need to be medicated IMO.

this is a massive false equivalence, you're talking about two totally separate and unrelated things other than that you both consider them "conspiracy theories" and therefore apparently in your view they are all 100% the same.

i don't really care. this isn't really important. i don't care how much you disagree with me about stuff like that. what makes america great is that we can disagree, right? you don't believe in pizzagate or 2012, i think your denial of evidence and vehement dismissal of the reality of child trafficking rings (which BTW, are ALWAYS practiced by "elites" cuz surprise surprise, human slaves actually aren't that cheap) is really suspicious in my view. i mean you can go to the FBI website and read all about child trafficking rings. and law enforcement is notorious for covering them up too. look at, just for example, the rotherham sex rings. that's one of the most fucked up stories out there, you can't deny it happened. and there are 100 other like it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

i guess what bothers me the most is even wikipedia calls it "child sexual exploitation scandal" because of their political agenda with it when there's no question it was a fucking child prostitution ring lmfao. and why? why would they try to soften up the language? if you can deny a crime like that for your political agenda, IMO you have at least some genuine sympathy towards pedophilia. and there's no doubt democrats are all about trying to normalize pedophilia. look at that guy todd nickerson that they were putting in the MSM as a "virtuous pedophile". they want to lower the age of consent too, which i MIGHT actually agree with them on technically, and this is what they consider "the next civil rights frontier" after they finally get trannies in the bathrooms.

so look. im sorry that makes you angry. but obviously im not the only one either that thinks that someone vehemently claiming that a child sex trafficking ring among wealth elites "could never exist and is just a conspiracy theory" and doing it in such a vehement way, is VERY SUSPICIOUS. i'm sorry. it just is. and you know what? i don't know if you're a pedo or not. you might be, you might not be. probably objectively speaking the odds are that you are not. but nevertheless i'm not going to sit and deny that, like many people who know the reality of child trafficking rings, this is what we think of when we see someone totally irrationally and vehemently trying to claim that child sex rings exist. and as some people here know, i say this as someone who was fucking diddled once as a child.

i don't know what you're talking about. i went to the police before because some russian jew drug dealer was mad that i denied the holocaust, tracked me down and started leaving dead animals at my door with really explicit notes like "im gonna cut your internal organs out with a warm knife so that it cuts like butter and the more you scream the more im gonna smile" and blah blah. it started with him just sending the letters, then apparently he came out here all the way from fucking california to drop a dead animal on my doorstep. luckily he was posting on the same fucking internet account he had talked to me on about making designer drugs and selling them, so he got nailed really fast at that point.

whatever you're talking about going to the police over 4chan is not something that happened to me. this whole thing happened over another website.

fine well first of all everyone in my town knows my political affilliations because a long time ago i had a facebook with close to a thousand "friends" on it and i would post stuff very similar to what i say here, mostly about the holocaust not happening because i don't fucking believe it really happened. oh well. i've looked at the evidence and i don't believe it happened. i've posted some white pride stuff too because i think white people are beautiful. oh well. too bad. that was years ago and yeah people gave me shit and someone egged my house and whatever. no big deal. i think its unfortunate there are people like you out there who can't deal with someone disagreeing with them and want to resort everything to violence.

seems like we're at something of a tenuous agreement though, huh? we agree to disagree. we have disagreements with one another, which is fine, but we're not at the point where we are threatening to physical violence, or to bribe system administrators to give info so we can hunt the other party down, huh? i'm pretty content if we're at that place. no harm no foul. i still think it's genuinely fucked up what someone did to your wife on 4chan, but you make it pretty difficult to feel a whole lot of sympathy for you, frankly. i mean doxxing is taking things to a whole new level but then you claim you're going to bribe someone for my personal info and dox me for almost no reason, it's pretty tough to feel terribly about it.

and you may not want to talk about the issue anymore but as far as im concerned you should feel free to if you change your mind.

and i don't mean for any of this to sound hostile to you either. i'm just......trying to talk through this shit and move past it. even as far as the pedo stuff is concerned i don't really care. i'm pretty used to the existence of pedos in the world and i don't really consider myself a vigilante against them. i even know where the guy who raped me is and i don't go murder him or anything. it's a bad thing but prob not as bad as people say. people act like being a pedo is "the worst thing ever" and maybe it is but i dunno. i don't feel like what happened to me caused me all that much damage or emotional trouble, so i guess that's why i think peoples reactions are a little overblown to it.

gnooryblows

im done now too so whatever pud. you don't want to talk about it no more, that's fine. peace be with you bro, whatever you are, but i do think you should try to chill a bit, maybe talk to someone about your anger and rage issues. it's just not normal to have responses like this one over someone calling you a bad name on the internet.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 01:11:36 PM
im done now too so whatever pud. you don't want to talk about it no more, that's fine. peace be with you bro, whatever you are, but i do think you should try to chill a bit, maybe talk to someone about your anger and rage issues. it's just not normal to have responses like this one over someone calling you a bad name on the internet.

Dude, that wasn't cool to post a private message out in the open.  Not cool at all.  If you have a problem with private messages then take it up with mv.  Just my advice.  Take it or leave it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
Dude, that wasn't cool to post a private message out in the open.  Not cool at all.  If you have a problem with private messages then take it up with mv.  Just my advice.  Take it or leave it.

are you serious? for god sakes you're so fucking stupid. go get nailed in the butt by your wife. the guy sent me more than one message and he was claiming that he bribed MV for my personal info and that he was gonna hunt me down and "confront me" or whatever he now says it was about. don't say this absolutely idiotic shit. god damn it dude. KYS kid.

Roswells, Art

At the bellgab meet-up we are going to need a weight bench, a running track, and a dojo to show off our ninja skills. I decree this as President of the Universe.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
are you serious? for god sakes you're so fucking stupid. go get nailed in the butt by your wife. the guy sent me more than one message and he was claiming that he bribed MV for my personal info and that he was gonna hunt me down and "confront me" or whatever he now says it was about. don't say this absolutely idiotic shit. god damn it dude. KYS kid.

Take it to mv.  I was trying to be kind in the last post.  You don't want people sending you private messages?  Got it.  You do know what a snitch is, don't you?  I'm not saying YP was right in what he said to you but then again he was very forthright with you.  It's the principle of the thing.  If I send you a message, I expect it to be kept private.  What you did was not cool.  I've said my piece.  Now carry on with your bloviating.

Jojo

I don't suppose you have any evidence or witnesses?  He has probably hurt other children too.  When I went to the courthouse and read my offender's long divorce file, I learned he had abused his wife.  If you can get your hands on a lot of money, you could file a civil suit.  He may have damaged your back, hip, shoulder, neck, organs, or nerves.  The right lawyer could draw out the case for years, even if it never gets to court and you both sign off as done.  Just make sure your sign off papers include stipulations about your right to discuss the matter with anyone for life and not be sued for defamation.  Also, during the suit, you would have a litigation priviledge, which means you could slander him to any "interested" parties (relatives and friends with children).  During a suit, he can't accuse you of defaming him if you merely warn parents with children, potential witnesses, and that sort of thing.  But after the claim is over, that priviledge ends unless your attorney makes him sign off on free speech stipulations.

$5000 could keep him on the hook for a year.  It is a total money drain.  Bankruptcy can cover it.  Most attorneys would want you to have a witness.  I thought I had a witness, and she should have been.  But too many years had gone by and she was old and didn't remember.  But the defendant didn't have to know that for a while.  As far as I know, you have one year to file for damages, from the time you REALIZE you have been damaged.  I'm not a lawyer so I can't give legal advice, just sharing my story.  That book by Dan Allender, The Wounded Heart, is real good.  If you're not Christian, just change those parts into Humanist ideology, using both sides of your brain as you read.

Did your rapist say he would kill you if you spoke out?

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
Bellgab is just a LARP where we run simulations for the real world. ;)
There is trust involved in PMs.  I'd almost rather use the board and phrase an issue more delicately than send a hot PM.  But, remember, ANY quote on here can be altered by the person posting, right?  Like, I could take any PM, and totally twist it to say whatever I wanted it to look like the sender sent!  I just learned that even subject lines can be typed over!  Nothing is real....

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
There is trust involved in PMs.  I'd almost rather use the board and phrase an issue more delicately than send a hot PM.  But, remember, ANY quote on here can be altered by the person posting, right?  Like, I could take any PM, and totally twist it to say whatever I wanted it to look like the sender sent!  I just learned that even subject lines can be typed over!  Nothing is real....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbTOaRh79U