• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB WILL BE CLOSING SOON!

Started by Swishypants, December 31, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 01, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
Awe seriously?

he might deny it now and try to say he was joking but he is serious. he has talked at length about how he lets his wife finger his butthole before in previous threads. it's his fetish or whatever. not surprising for a "21st century man". that's what they all do i think.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 01, 2018, 01:35:34 AM
I don't really think about that stuff.  If it happens, I like it to be a surprise because then lookout, thar she blows. ;D  I'd be the last one trying to sling arrows like that, Mr. BJ.  By the way, you missed.  ;D ;)

you need electroshock therapy from mike pence to cure you of your sexual preversions and illnesses.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 01, 2018, 01:17:39 AM
Nobody has anything better to do on New Years Eve than post on Bellgab?  I went to a dance club with my wife and her sis-in-law and the chicks there kept groping me even though I was sitting next to my wife.  I certainly expected more from you, Swishy.

You realize Swishy Pants doesn't get out much, and you are overstimulating him with these lurid stories, right?

Heh, keep them coming.

Swishypants

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 01, 2018, 12:20:56 PM
You realize Swishy Pants doesn't get out much, and you are overstimulating him with these lurid stories, right?

Heh, keep them coming.

I never leave this compound! EVER! The world is full of assholes, and I am destroying them by refusing to help them.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:00:07 PM
Has it closed yet? A friend asked.

In the old time-line he was known as Yorksheer Pood.

Robert

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 01, 2018, 01:17:39 AMNobody has anything better to do on New Years Eve than post on Bellgab?
I & my friends are now officially old -- those of us still living.  I'd had diarrhea since the previous night, awoke 5 AM, needed 4 loperamide gel-caps all told.  My housemate was to come home at 11, then leave next morning for work at 5, so he ain't partying.  One house party was canceled due to the host family's bronchitis.  The other, Kathy was passed out on the couch, George had to work early the next morning too, Bill & Ann & Leon & Malinda didn't show (car trouble contributing), other friends dead, Marlene was there & heated up Kathy's mulligatawny for me, I had one half-liter Polish 6.5% ABV beer, fell asleep 11:15, awoke 12:05, wished Ralph a good 2018, he went straight to bed, I left.

Got home, my wolf looked pleased, so he must've had a good time wherever he was.

Anyway, thanks to MV for continuing to host us.  I'm guessing when the end comes, it'll be swift, silent, & painless.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 01, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
In the old time-line he was known as Yorksheer Pood.

yorkshire_pedo lol

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
Still being brave chicken shit?

bro you are on the internet. you're on an internet forum. we aren't going to fight, ok? it is physically impossible for us to be in a fistfight of any sort, ok? jesus christ and even if we weren't i wouldn't have a fistfight with you. if you were doing this shit to me in person i would just spray you with mace and walk away. i don't care at all about your psychotic, boy-diddling machismo wanna-be-alpha rage.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
bro you are on the internet. you're on an internet forum. we aren't going to fight, ok? it is physically impossible for us to be in a fistfight of any sort, ok? jesus christ and even if we weren't i wouldn't have a fistfight with you. if you were doing this shit to me in person i would just spray you with mace and walk away. i don't care at all about your psychotic, boy-diddling machismo wanna-be-alpha rage.

So you're not being brave?

gnooryblows

that's the thing, you know? cuz he's reacting to the pedo stuff with all of this "i am going to fight you" blah blah blah dominance stuff. to pedos everything is about dominance. that's actually why they target younger people to begin with. because they are so vulnerable and they can exude such a power over them. so it's no surprise that he is reacting in this way to this discussion. only proving more and more and more that he is 100% the profile of a fucking pedo.

Swishypants

Uh, Get, get the fuck out of my thread!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:46:36 PM
that's the thing, you know? cuz he's reacting to the pedo stuff with all of this "i am going to fight you" blah blah blah dominance stuff. to pedos everything is about dominance. that's actually why they target younger people to begin with. because they are so vulnerable and they can exude such a power over them. so it's no surprise that he is reacting in this way to this discussion. only proving more and more and more that he is 100% the profile of a fucking pedo.

And pond life such as you sit in your mother's basement unwashed typing out accusations because behind the screen you feel very brave and fulfilled. Sure, you seldom go out, you're unemployed and you've never had a girlfriend (Although you did say a month or two back you eat human faeces), but in your fantasy world, you feel important. I have news for you: you're not. And you will continue to be celibate, jobless and more than likely live with your mother's corpse after she's died. In short, you're the type who society has to be wary of. You're a pathetic, lifeless, waste of skin and oxygen.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
And pond life such as you sit in your mother's basement unwashed typing out accusations because behind the screen you feel very brave and fulfilled. Sure, you seldom go out, you're unemployed and you've never had a girlfriend (Although you did say a month or two back you eat human faeces), but in your fantasy world, you feel important. I have news for you: you're not. And you will continue to be celibate, jobless and more than likely live with your mother's corpse after she's died. In short, you're the type who society has to be wary of. You're a pathetic, lifeless, waste of skin and oxygen.

k

Does he live in Martinez?

Swishypants

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 01, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
Does he live in Martinez?

been a long time since i saw this joo in a thread i was posting in.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

100% Mossad Butter-butt!

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

Yep, it's me, cowboy.  Happy New Year fuckface.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 01, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
Yep, it's me, cowboy.  Happy New Year fuckface.

lol weren't your kids dying or something? or was i thinking of someone else?

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
lol weren't your kids dying or something? or was i thinking of someone else?

oh let me guess, i'm the asshole now for asking

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 02:10:57 PM
oh let me guess, i'm the asshole now for asking

Yeah, you're intentionally trying to be so stop playing dumb about it.  :D

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2018, 02:18:46 PM
Yeah, you're intentionally trying to be so stop playing dumb about it.  :D

DON'T YOU THINK THOUGH THAT MAYBE IF HE WEREN'T SUCH A DEMOCRAT JEW GOD WOULDN'T BE KILLING HIS CHILDREN OUT OF SPITE??

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 02:22:30 PM
DON'T YOU THINK THOUGH THAT MAYBE IF HE WEREN'T SUCH A DEMOCRAT JEW GOD WOULDN'T BE KILLING HIS CHILDREN OUT OF SPITE??

I think that's highly speculative conjecture and most likely bullshit.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
I think that's highly speculative conjecture and most likely bullshit.