• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i can no longer be attracted to neither men nor women

Started by gnooryblows, December 30, 2017, 03:05:07 AM

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 30, 2017, 12:17:11 PM
Heh, heh, heh. 

"We're with yeeewww, buddy!"
It's hilarious he has to get up so early at functions.  You would think the alien-type roadies would be night owls, like start at 11AM and go until Midnight.  But no, it always looks like 8AM!  Ha ha, poor guy.  Does he look guilty?

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 03:35:36 AM
the 100% pure truth that you probably will not believe is that the last time i went to a mass i went blind and started throwing up all over the pews until i was dragged outside when my vision immediately returned and i started to feel better. real satanists should not go to churches.

also i'm not doing any of that. NONE OF IT! I DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS WORLD! OR THIS SOCIETY! I WILL FUCK IT IN THE ASS! MAY IT SUCK MY FAT WHITE DICK! I HAVE NO LOVE FOR IT, NOR HAVE I ANY LOVE FOR ANY OF THE PEOPLE WITHIN IT! NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY AND LIES AND DELUSION AND PENT UP FEELINGS, SUPPRESSED FEELINGS THAT GNAW THEIR WAY OUT OF PEOPLES MINDS IN SICK AND DESTRUCTIVE WAYS! I HAVE NO LOVE FOR THE WORLD! I HOPE TO SEE IT BURN!
What are we, chopped liver?  We are the world too, you know.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 12:24:58 PM
i can promise that i am not desperate for you. you are exactly the type of idiot that i resent most deeply because your stupidity makes you an apt slave, and your slavemasters protect you from you reality to keep you indoctrinated to them. you have no idea how abused and misused you have been because you are in love with your abusers.
That's a fallacy.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 30, 2017, 05:59:57 PM
Okay, we get it.  did you try looking in the dryer for that sock?
Just buy all socks the same.  Problem solved.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 30, 2017, 06:29:18 PM
Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 11:40:31 AM
There are very few things people like to have thrown at them.  Even if someone threw a bunch of money at me, I might not take it.  Something to be said for delivery, dignity, and meaning...  Too much too soon can ruin a good thing.  Men are not on-demand sex machines.
[/quote]If I threw money at you and asked you to dance on a table?

You don't know the right men. ;)
I'm just sayin'.  That he threw himself in too easily.  He was aimless. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on January 05, 2018, 02:22:24 AM
Just buy all socks the same.  Problem solved.

I don't think you are tracking this thread very well, SloJo.

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 05, 2018, 06:05:17 AM
I don't think you are tracking this thread very well, SloJo.

Why is it so fucking weird? It's like it's phasing in and out of our reality constantly.