• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

never mind i guess

Started by gnooryblows, December 29, 2017, 05:11:41 PM

gnooryblows

never mind. i deleted this cuz i think it might break the rules here. i don't want MV to get in trouble with his advertisers i guess. it was a fetus that was alive after it was aborted at 14 weeks. moving around outside of the womb. not really intended as gore material or anything like that but maybe it would technically make a problem so i dunno. whatever. i promised him before that i wouldn't post shit like that so i am deleting it. but you should look it up for yourself i guess, it's on liveleak.

gnooryblows

if you killed a rabbit or another small animal for the purposes of FEEDING YOURSELF when you were hungry, these faggot leftists would vilify you and put you on their 21st century crucifixes. if you rip your own offspring out of your whom and murder it though......that's no big deal cuz "it's just a clump of cells" and anyone who tries to say differently is a "misogynist" and a "backward mouthbreathing hillbilly"

the_Stranger

You don't like abortion, don't have one.
Glad to have solved your problem.

gnooryblows

Quote from: the_Stranger on January 03, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

wow what a stupid remark.

gnooryblows

Quote from: the_Stranger on January 03, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

i mean if you can see a 14 week old fetus moving around outside of a womb. dying before your eyes. and all you can say is "if you don't want an abortion don't get one" then you're really sociopathic IMO. but you know, whatever. such is par for the course with demoncrats and "muh liberals" and just generally with ugly people of all sorts.

the_Stranger

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2018, 09:41:02 PM
i mean if you can see a 14 week old fetus moving around outside of a womb. dying before your eyes. and all you can say is "if you don't want an abortion don't get one" then you're really sociopathic IMO. but you know, whatever. such is par for the course with demoncrats and "muh liberals" and just generally with ugly people of all sorts.

I realize I'm beating my head against a wall with a socko account, but here I am.