• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

We're back...

Started by Uncle Duke, December 23, 2017, 10:26:05 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 23, 2017, 10:26:05 AM
I think.

New server. Have to wait for everybody's DNS to update now.

ItsOver

I just thought MV was wishing us all a Merry Christmas by closing BellGab for the holiday.

PaulAtreides

I was afraid it was going to be a Christmas without BellGab. 

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 23, 2017, 10:26:05 AM
I think.

It was almost a holiday season without BellGab or Mariah Carey...

Now, we have both...

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2017, 11:30:33 AM
I just thought MV was wishing us all a Merry Christmas by closing BellGab for the holiday.

LMAO!   ;D ;D ;D   Yep. ;)

Quote from: mv on December 23, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

New server. Have to wait for everybody's DNS to update now.

Hopefully you got a little better deal on the monthly tab. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

Hopefully you got a little better deal on the monthly tab.

Or, at least a reminder email.

In the meantime, I got banned from GLP for daring to post a Rick Astley video.  :-[   They did the right thing but I was at a loss the last few days with Bellgab being down. It is good to be back. :)

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2017, 03:19:37 PM
In the meantime, I got banned from GLP for daring to post a Rick Astley video.  :-[   They did the right thing but I was at a loss the last few days with Bellgab being down. It is good to be back. :)

If I had a dollar for everytime I've been banned from GLP.........   Well I wouldn't be rich but I could have a pretty
sweet night in Vegas!

Each time bellgab goes offline, I wonder if MV has just pulled the plug.  I can imagine that quite
often running the site is more trouble than its worth.  In this case the outage appears to be really
worth it.  Obviously the forum software has been upgraded and the enhancements are nice.

Thanks MV

Swishypants

Banning! Ha! When I decide to hit a site, I prepare many sock puppet accounts and go in gunz blazing! They ban and ban and ban, but the hits just keep on coming! Peasants! :)

https://youtu.be/IJjL4sT9J_0

Study your enemy! Prepare! KICK IN THE FUCKIN' FRONT DOOR! REBEL YELL!!! :)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 03:24:08 PM

If I had a dollar for everytime I've been banned from GLP.........   Well I wouldn't be rich but I could have a pretty
sweet night in Vegas!

LOL.  Me too.  I could at least rent a high class call girl for a night or two.   My wife probably would not like that though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 03:27:57 PM
Each time bellgab goes offline, I wonder if MV has just pulled the plug.  I can imagine that quite
often running the site is more trouble than its worth.  In this case the outage appears to be really
worth it.  Obviously the forum software has been upgraded and the enhancements are nice.

Thanks MV

I was a bit worried because mv hadn't posted anything on Twitter in the same time. I pictured a deep state black van pulling up, bag goes over mv's head, etc. I'm glad he was just setting up a new server. :) [size=78%] [/size]

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2017, 03:19:37 PM
In the meantime, I got banned from GLP for daring to post a Rick Astley video.  :-[  ... 
You wild man.  You never know when chamomile tea will push you over the edge. ;)  Just stick with booze.  Ask Pate.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2017, 03:33:39 PM
You wild man.  You never know when chamomile tea will push you over the edge. ;)  Just stick with booze.  Ask Pate.

LOL.  I know, right.  I was trying to post it to a thread about songs that make you cry.  In this case, I laugh so hard, I cry. :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2017, 03:27:57 PM
Each time bellgab goes offline, I wonder if MV has just pulled the plug...

Thanks MV
It's like pulling up in your driveway and your house is missing.  Well, not quite that bad.  More like having a missing bathroom.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 23, 2017, 03:33:38 PM

I was a bit worried because mv hadn't posted anything on Twitter in the same time. I pictured a deep state black van pulling up, bag goes over mv's head, etc. I'm glad he was just setting up a new server. :) [size=78%] [/size]

I was kind of worried about you too.  I was afraid you might have gone off the deep end without your daily bellgab fix.

Swishypants

MV is a bad Daddy. One day he really will demolish our Tree House.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 23, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

I was kind of worried about you too.  I was afraid you might have gone off the deep end without your daily bellgab fix.

Nah! I just chronically masturbated and in between rub outs plotted the death of Swishypants. It was a nice break.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 23, 2017, 03:43:20 PM

Nah! I just chronically masturbated and in between rub outs plotted the death of Swishypants. It was a nice break.  ;)

"I bet you did you Party Cossack! Be careful! Somewhere on this site is a doll with your ass on it! Voodoo Ta-Ta!"

albrecht

I figured the government grant ran for the graduate student's psychological study was ended by the new tax bill or that the CIA has mined enough information to perfect their psychological warfare program and individual tracking program and DARPA was using the bandwidth to upload the info into their super organic/quantum AI computer. Glad the BG experiment still continues.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 23, 2017, 03:45:34 PM
"I bet you did you Party Cossack! Be careful! Somewhere on this site is a doll with your ass on it! Voodoo Ta-Ta!"

I already figured you play with dolls, faggot. And I remember you speaking in tongues trying to curse me before. It didn't work then and it's not going to now. Now go suck some dick, faggot. You're on ignore. Suck on that!  :-*

WhiteCrow

I was hoping Falkie's crack team of legal professionals finally won his privacy invasion suit against MV. And Bellgab would have a new owner when it returned.

George Senda Enterprises and home for wayward pussy cats.

Hopefully someday justice will be served against the Evil One

https://youtu.be/5v9Jxz-9vU8

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 23, 2017, 02:29:37 PM

I hoped figured MV had enough. 😂

https://youtu.be/hhAbrGXD3Ok

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YES! YES! YES!!! OH GOD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2017, 03:45:53 PM
Glad the BG experiment still continues.

So many members, so little time...The Bellgab.