• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

the most important breaks in the field of UFOlogy EVER have happened and.......

Started by gnooryblows, December 20, 2017, 11:20:56 PM

gnooryblows

and george noory is covering "alternative health" and "angelic mediums".

seriously i was going to tune in tonight and listen, despite the fact that he's a horrible host, because of everything that has happened lately with the New York Times Story about the Pentagon UFO program, and Senator Harry Reid's interview with George Knapp. I 100% presumed they would be talking about this material but when i signed on to the website tonight to read whats on the docket this is what i see

QuoteFirst Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.
Second Half: Internationally recognized evidential medium Leanne Thomas will discuss the angelic realm and her love for helping others own their spiritual gifts. She'll show us the many angelic connections we have and can use, including intuition and angel communication.

=Schlyder=

LOL he failed just a badly on the 50th anniversary of JFK assassination, and some Roswell anniversaries as well.  He doesn't have a fucking clue.

gnooryblows

for many of us who have been trying to tell the world that aliens and UFOs are real for the past DECADES the recent revelations and the fact that even the MSM can no longer ignore them seem to be coming as something as a vindication for us. i would imagine, in fact i am almost 100% certain, that the majority of gnoorys fanbase feels the same way. it's actually important to the degree that its an emotional baggage being lifted from us. something we were called "crazy" and "stupid" for for decades and now it turns out that the US government and the people who are running these expensive programs and people who have millions of dollars sunk into their training are agreeing with us. and of course, the apparent revelation that bigelow airspace retrieved unknown materials from an alien spacecraft that cannot be identified and has properties unknown to anything on this planet, as reported by the New York Times. all of this to us is like a huge sigh of relief. we feel like we're not crazy. we feel a little bit better about sticking to our guns for so long. but gnoory seems totally unaware of this. i picture him just sitting on the toilet pooping, eating pizza rolls and humming inglebert humperdink tunes, totally unaware of everything happening around him. i imagine that this is how he goes through his entire life somehow. actually, i imagine that this is how he does his radio broadcasts too. now that i think of it, it's the only thing that makes sense and explains why he's so disconnected in his shows. he must take 4 hour long, constipated midnight dumps while reading the newspaper funnies, and then inadvertently broadcasts a radio show while doing it, between turds or something

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 11:45:02 PM
George Noory's fanbase.

that guy sucks, i hate him. i used to think he was OK but there's something about him that really rubs me the wrong way.

Swishypants

Everyone knows Aliens are real and they don't give a damn! I saw one once. I punched him in the dick, and told him Star Wars The Last Jedi was better, and that's saying a lot because that movie blows!

Robert

I still suspect this is just a gimmick to take something else out of the headlines.  Who benefited, or thought they would?

paladin1991

Aliens.  Communist ass fucking dog sucking cow butchering aliens.  Might be about time we sort their shit out.

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 23, 2017, 04:07:23 PM
Aliens.  Communist ass fucking dog sucking cow butchering aliens.  Might be about time we sort their shit out.

they are communists, its true. look at the greys. that is the future of the human race if the communists (aka democrats) have their way. they're neurotic about gender so they will eliminate it as soon as they are able to genetically engineer people. then they're obsessed with "equality" so they'll want to make everyone the same. then they'll end up making them small and weak because we know that strength and independence makes them uncomfortable and is labelled as something "wrong" in their minds. also they are collectivists, and the aliens are known to be hiveminded.

you look at one of those little grey faggots and look hard, because that is your future if you ever vote for a demoncrat. that is the road they're taking us down.

this is why we need right-wing death squads and adolph hitlers reincarnation to rise up and save us from the communist threat. you people think im nuts but the truth is i just think in the longer term. i think in terms of the big picture which you are all to myopic to see

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 23, 2017, 10:42:40 PM
they are communists, its true. look at the greys. that is the future of the human race if the communists (aka democrats) have their way. they're neurotic about gender so they will eliminate it as soon as they are able to genetically engineer people. then they're obsessed with "equality" so they'll want to make everyone the same. then they'll end up making them small and weak because we know that strength and independence makes them uncomfortable and is labelled as something "wrong" in their minds. also they are collectivists, and the aliens are known to be hiveminded.

you look at one of those little grey faggots and look hard, because that is your future if you ever vote for a demoncrat. that is the road they're taking us down.

this is why we need right-wing death squads and adolph hitlers reincarnation to rise up and save us from the communist threat. you people think im nuts but the truth is i just think in the longer term. i think in terms of the big picture which you are all to myopic to see

their are aryan aliens that have been reported. they're called plaeidians. maybe these aliens are the result of some kind of right-wing nazism government, as opposed to the greys which are certainly the result of communism. would you rather be a little grey genderless faggot? or would you rather be a 7 ft tall blonde haired, blue eyed aryan super alien with a hot aryan super alien wife? ask yourself that question. one represents the future of adolph hitlers world and philosophy, the other represents the future of the demoncrats.

paladin1991

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 23, 2017, 10:45:07 PM
their are aryan aliens that have been reported. they're called plaeidians. maybe these aliens are the result of some kind of right-wing nazism government, as opposed to the greys which are certainly the result of communism. would you rather be a little grey genderless faggot? or would you rather be a 7 ft tall blonde haired, blue eyed aryan super alien with a hot aryan super alien wife? ask yourself that question. one represents the future of adolph hitlers world and philosophy, the other represents the future of the demoncrats.

Yeah, but they are some street taco eatin' mf'rs.  and that hot Aryan super alien wife?   She takes the chorizo.