This Is BellGab: > Paranormal - Conspiracy - UFOs - Etc.

Mystery Booms

(1/5) > >>

aldousburbank:
I don't know if there's already a thread for this. Just had a huge crazy ass boom in NorCal. Very strange.

StarrMountain:

--- Quote from: aldousburbank on November 26, 2017, 01:32:55 PM ---I don't know if there's already a thread for this. Just had a huge crazy ass boom in NorCal. Very strange.

--- End quote ---
Dutch speaks about it in my Earthquake Forecast thread.
These booms are going on everywhere.  Conspiracy therapists are having a field day on YouTube with this.  Dutch's explanation is more realistic and down to Earth - literally.  It has to do with the building of seismic pressure, particularly near fractured areas such as drilling and fracking sites.  This explanation makes more sense to me at this point but I'm sure more data will be making it's way to the surface, so to speak. :o    ;)    ;D

No, there isn't an official thread for the mystery booms, Aldous.  So now, yours is it. ;)

albrecht:

--- Quote from: aldousburbank on November 26, 2017, 01:32:55 PM ---I don't know if there's already a thread for this. Just had a huge crazy ass boom in NorCal. Very strange.

--- End quote ---
Record it, if you can and post here. And submit it to LMH at her earthfiles email address ("think about a reporter who files stories about the earth.") But I wouldn't worry too much. Now, if you start to also hear trumpets coming from the sky you might want to start repenting, praying, or at least hunker down.

StarrMountain:

--- Quote from: albrecht on November 26, 2017, 02:07:37 PM ---Record it, if you can and post here. And submit it to LMH at her earthfiles email address ("think about a reporter who files stories about the earth.") But I wouldn't worry too much. Now, if you start to also hear trumpets coming from the sky you might want to start repenting, praying, or at least hunker down.

--- End quote ---

That's a whole different category there, Albrecht.  Aldous' Mystery Booms are legit, not woo-woo. ;)

akwilly:

--- End quote ---
close to any air Force bases?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version