• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

X-Files 2018

Started by Juan, November 22, 2017, 09:39:06 AM

Swishypants

I watched "The Dirty Dozen" again yesterday. I've worn out the digital stream on it.

A photo of Lee telling his Black house-made to churn the butter faster, because it's not holding up to the heat of the M-3 under combat conditions. "You smell fresh bread and butter Hans?"

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 09:58:40 AM
I watched "The Dirty Dozen" again yesterday. I've worn out the digital stream on it.

Shit, fuck streaming.  I've got the blu-ray.  Hell,  I'll take Delta Force over a lot of the crap put out today.

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
I wish they would dig-up Lee Marvin and Charles Bronson God damnit! I'd watch them touch dicks all day long!
I settled for Lee Marvin and Jack Palance yesterday. Jack made a good corpse. Believe it or not!

Thinking about watching The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance for the umpteenth time.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2018, 10:03:35 AM
I settled for Lee Marvin and Jack Palance yesterday. Jack made a good corpse. Believe it or not!

Monte Walsh. Great film.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 10:02:06 AM
Shit, fuck streaming.  I've got the blu-ray.  Hell,  I'll take Delta Force over a lot of the crap put out today.

Heh, heh, heh.  A Golan and Globus production.  Proof Chuck Norris can survive anything!

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

I had the idea for streaming video in 1997. I had a server in my apartment with an S-video-out card and a splitter that ran to the living room and bedroom with a baby version of DIV-X mounted to a pair of Windows 98 Beta laptops. Unfortunately I just listened to Art, smoked weed, and jerked off constantly back then.  I even had a girlfriend but my fiendish hairy palms were insatiable. It cost me everything!

Marvin would kick Mulder's ass.   He ate people like Mulder for breakfast.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
Heh, heh, heh.  A Golan and Globus production.  Proof Chuck Norris can survive anything!

Unfortunately I can't say the same for Lee.  I think he died right after that. :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Hollywood needs White Alpha-male, Non-P.C. Neanderthals to turn itself around, but it's suicidal. Literally anyone who does a distribution network for a third-coast film industry can become wealthier than Bill Gates in 5 years if they would just jump! Even the minorities are clamoring for it's return!

ItsOver

Lee Marvin.  Top five bad asses of the big screen?  He'd shit out Ryan Gosling, after eating him alive.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
Unfortunately I can't say the same for Lee.  I think he died right after that. :-\

Swishypants

LOL!  ;D It never gets old!

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
Lee Marvin.  Top five bad asses of the big screen?  He'd shit out Ryan Gosling, after eating him alive.

I honestly have no idea who Ryan Gosling is. I'm serious. When I dropped Hollywood and the MSM, I dropped them cold and never looked back. I saw that shot of the bird dying in "Thin Red Line" and it pissed me off so bad I grabbed my girl by the wrist and we marched up the isle, never looking back. When I got home I called the cable company and cancelled my cable subscription and turned the TV into a spare monitor for video editing playback. Fuck 'em! It was the last straw, back in 2001!

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 10:07:28 AM
...Unfortunately I just listened to Art, smoked weed, and jerked off constantly back then...

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
I honestly have no idea who Ryan Gosling is. I'm serious.
Feel lucky.  Sorry, I have no authenticated image of Lee Marvin's toilet.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

I often wondered if Art was stroking it some nights while doing the show. I'll bet that filthy bastard was!

Swishypants

It's funny that ever since Kennedy/Nixon, the left goes visual and the right auditory.

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
I honestly have no idea who Ryan Gosling is. I'm serious. When I dropped Hollywood and the MSM, I dropped them cold and never looked back. I saw that shot of the bird dying in "Thin Red Line" and it pissed me off so bad I grabbed my girl by the wrist and we marched up the isle, never looking back. When I got home I called the cable company and cancelled my cable subscription and turned the TV into a spare monitor for video editing playback. Fuck 'em! It was the last straw, back in 2001!

You're not missing anything.  Just another pussy who is not fit for toilet paper to wipe Lee's butt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
I wish they would dig-up Lee Marvin and Charles Bronson God damnit! I'd watch them touch dicks all day long!

I'd pay to see you play one of the bad guys that Bronson caps in a Death Wish movie. :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 11:33:44 AM
I'd pay to see you play one of the bad guys that Bronson caps in a Death Wish movie. :D

I could play you out with the cat if you like.  8)

https://youtu.be/gqAypbgaUKM

paladin1991

Marvin would give Mulder one look and Mulder would drop his trousers and meekly slide into the motel bed and hope, hope.... that Lee would use the Crisco this time and not scream 'Kill the fuckers!  Kill them all!' when he finally came.  Again.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on January 11, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

He's got a purty mouf.

trostol

any one actually watch the 2nd episode...i consciously decided to skip it after that 1st one lol

Gd5150

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 12, 2018, 05:35:22 AM
Marvin would give Mulder one look and Mulder would drop his trousers and meekly slide into the motel bed and hope, hope.... that Lee would use the Crisco this time and not scream 'Kill the fuckers!  Kill them all!' when he finally came.  Again.

I always mix him up with James Coburn.

Anyone remember a show he hosted, Darkroom? Was pretty freaky, they only made like 7 episodes. Check it out on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/4tyIkzJdn0s

chefist

Catching up on the previous season .  ..they clearly hate concervatives ha 😁

Morgus

Quote from: trostol on January 13, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
any one actually watch the 2nd episode...i consciously decided to skip it after that 1st one lol
it was good if you like the lone gunmen

trostol

Quote from: Morgus on January 13, 2018, 09:32:42 PM
it was good if you like the lone gunmen

hmm..might have to watch it then

Juan

So (ha) did Muller knock her up?