Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 03, 2017, 05:20:20 PM
This should make Trump happy.

'If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her'

LOL. Point taken.

ShayP

Will I click that link?  Hmmm...

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 05:34:57 PM

Ironic, since Ronald McDonald served time in jail for diddling little kids.  Nori is an idiot, but he's right to not like clowns.  Just when McDonald's thought it was over that scandal, Mayor McCheese was indicted for embezzling taxpayer money.

Quote from: ShayP on November 03, 2017, 05:31:41 PM
Will I click that link?  Hmmm...

It is Cosmo not Hustler. lol.  I got the link from a talk radio host's website.

Swishypants

I got 136 commenting on mine. FUCK MY LIFE!!!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 05:44:22 PM
I got 136 commenting on mine. FUCK MY LIFE!!!

Ronald McDonald diddling little kids doesn't make you unhappy?

Swishypants

Incest is ancient and works. The Egyptians used it to protect the throne. A Brother & Sister can procreate 6 times (generations) before genetic abnormalities become an issue. It is the original Cloning. If you start out with two intelligent people, you get an intelligent Clone. If you start with two idiots, you get an idiot. Truth.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 06:05:29 PM
Incest is ancient and works. The Egyptians used it to protect the thrown. A Brother & Sister can procreate 6 times (generations) before genetic abnormalities become an issue. It is the original Cloning. If you start out with two intelligent people, you get an intelligent Clone. If you start with two idiots, you get an idiot. Truth.

Thrown?  You mean throne?  I'm not being a spelling Nazi here, because I don't know what you are referring to. I don't think spelling mistakes indicate anything more than the English language making that difficult because so many English words are adopted from other languages so that there is no consistent set of rules to the spelling of words.

The most famous example of that is that 'ghoti' can be pronounced as 'fish.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWHeliA1g8Y 

The clip is in English despite the headings.

Of course, no time for compliments for me posting this here.  We must thwart some criminals.

Swishypants

I fixed it. Thank you 136.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 05:06:26 PM
Here we go with the normalization of incest.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a48526/genetic-sexual-attraction-incest-sibling-relationship/?src=socialflowTW
It was a toss-up as to polygomy, incest, bestiality, or pedophilia was going to be the next "sexual revolution" and "mainstreamed" now that the Left had almost run out of letters to add to the BLT...GIQ....

But, obviously, all of the above have been happening forever and also, depending on time, practiced for political or religious purposes, and found in legend, mythology, and religion. And, as the Left tells us, "everything is relative."  ;)

In many ways Western Culture and society steered society away from such things, culminating in the supposed repressive "Victorian" or Christian values, which as the left tells us actually was actually exploitative towards women. (As we see with the left promoting illegals and Islamic immigration who so often rape is "empowering" to women, somehow.) And "reclaiming" the word "slut" somehow helps girls out in the long-run. It would be no surprise, especially after what is happening in Hollywood and other leftist circles, that certain crimes or perversions need to, quickly, be "mainstreamed" and seen as "lifestyle choices" or "you are born with it." One note Spacey appears to have been equating his homosexuality with his interesting in underage boys and caught some flak for it, for now. NAMLBA and such groups were initially important in the "gay" rights movement (later they were distanced from, at least officially.)

Swishypants

"Once you go Black...you're an unemployed welfare mother of a child that hates you and you can never ever come back!"  :)

Gd5150

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 07:12:31 PM
Chick meets "perfect" lover who's "forbidden."  Must be Cosmo.  Or "Mandingo."  ;)

That anything like this literary masterpiece?

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 07:12:31 PM
Chick meets "perfect" lover who's "forbidden."  Must be Cosmo.  Or "Mandingo."  ;)

I have that movie.  LOL.  Probably not the best thing James Mason was associated with.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 03, 2017, 09:05:44 PM
That anything like this literary masterpiece?

Ha!  "It makes Roots look like an episode of The Jeffersons."  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 09:34:14 PM
I have that movie.  LOL.  Probably not the best thing James Mason was associated with.
James Mason was in it?  Hahaha.

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 06:57:21 PM
It was a toss-up as to polygomy, incest, bestiality, or pedophilia was going to be the next "sexual revolution" and "mainstreamed" now that the Left had almost run out of letters to add to the BLT...GIQ....

But, obviously, all of the above have been happening forever and also, depending on time, practiced for political or religious purposes, and found in legend, mythology, and religion. And, as the Left tells us, "everything is relative."  ;)

In many ways Western Culture and society steered society away from such things, culminating in the supposed repressive "Victorian" or Christian values, which as the left tells us actually was actually exploitative towards women. (As we see with the left promoting illegals and Islamic immigration who so often rape is "empowering" to women, somehow.) And "reclaiming" the word "slut" somehow helps girls out in the long-run. It would be no surprise, especially after what is happening in Hollywood and other leftist circles, that certain crimes or perversions need to, quickly, be "mainstreamed" and seen as "lifestyle choices" or "you are born with it." One note Spacey appears to have been equating his homosexuality with his interesting in underage boys and caught some flak for it, for now. NAMLBA and such groups were initially important in the "gay" rights movement (later they were distanced from, at least officially.)

If it was good enough for Lot......   :D  No seriously.  I will say this.  I was attracted to my cousin Kim when we were teens.  I never acted out on my impulses though I may have flirted a little with her a teenie bit.  I don't feel that way towards her now. I knew that it was wrong. That didn't stop good ol' Jerry Lee though. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kKMOAr4iA8

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 09:40:08 PM
James Mason was in it?  Hahaha.

Ken Norton played Mebe, a Mandingo, and Susan George played Mason's slut daughter.  I remember  that it created quite a stir when it came out in '75 so I had always wanted to see it.  Richard Fleischer,a competent journeyman director, filmed it so it wasn't horrid but still quite sordid.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 09:56:20 PM
Ken Norton played Mebe, a Mandingo, and Susan George played Mason's slut daughter.  I remember  that it created quite a stir when it came out in '75 so I had always wanted to see it.  Richard Fleischer,a competent journeyman director, filmed it so it wasn't horrid but still quite sordid.
It HAD to be Susan George.  ;D  Damn, she was hot.  Two words.  Straw Dogs.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 05:42:28 PM
It is Cosmo not Hustler. lol.

I wish it was Hustler.  :D  I thought you might be sitting on the toilet reading Cosmo.  :o  ;)  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on November 03, 2017, 10:06:10 PM
I wish it was Hustler.  :D  I thought you might be sitting on the toilet reading Cosmo.  :o  ;)  ;D
Reading?  I just get it for the pics.  ;) ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 10:02:39 PM
It HAD to be Susan George.  ;D  Damn, she was hot.  Two words.  Straw Dogs.

Oh yes.  I feel so terrible when I watch that film too.  I have a guilty conscience after I watch the rape scene.  She was so damn hot.  Damn Sam Peckinpah!  >:(

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 09:34:14 PM
Hmm. He seems to have been before his time. I would've thought, considering the thread and recently Hollywood and media revelations, that his performance in "Lolita" would be more apropos. Not that he did anything untoward the 14 year old actress (who was supposed to be 12) personally but just the plot-line.

Quote from: ShayP on November 03, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

No, I actually found the story on Erick Erickson's twitter feed.  He's a religious conservative radio host who found Red State and I like to see what he is bitching about now and then.

I do again, though, share your kink.  I'm a very very bad man.  Out to the cornfield, go I.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 10:17:49 PM
I do again, though, share your kink. 

LOL!  However, you sir are insatiable.  I am but a mere pervert.  :)

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 10:17:49 PM
No, I actually found the story on Erick Erickson's twitter feed.  He's a religious conservative radio host who found Red State and I like to see what he is bitching about now and then.

I do again, though, share your kink.  I'm a very very bad man.  Out to the cornfield, go I.
We all know there are some odd types out there and maybe it just seems the rich folks really get into their kinks. If consenting, of age, I guess, go for it but still weird. My favorite blast-from-the-past was this one. Because so detailed: had them check him for lice and delouse etc prior to the beatings/sex.  And considering his family background and country? That is keeping it real. And he won money off a lawsuit from the (former) paper that released the details!
https://jalopnik.com/373884/f1-boss-max-mosley-caught-with-five-hookers-in-nazi-orgy-video-scandal