• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Cock Gobbler Kevin Spacey Kills off 'House of Cards.'

Started by paladin1991, October 30, 2017, 08:35:57 PM

paladin1991

30 fucking years ago.  All because he couldn't keep his ass grabbing hands off some twink.  Pedo Hollywood. 

Spacey killed off my favorite show.  Selfish faggot. 

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 08:35:57 PM
30 fucking years ago.  All because he couldn't keep his ass grabbing hands off some twink.  Pedo Hollywood. 

I never saw the remake but it is interesting how all the Hollywood, and other, perverts and rapists are eating their own now. And films and ratings are bombing. Even Hollywood types aren't excusing Spacey's assault, or attempted assault, with at least one kid just because he is a homosexual (which was what he was, apparently, arguing.) And not excusing it because he was drunk. Of course Spacey was a BIG Clinton and Obama supporter and, like Clinton, flew "places" with convicted pedophile billionaire Phil Epstein (who I'll bet is happy he made his amazingly light plea-deal while the pedofiles and rapists and "system" were still protecting their own.)
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics-and-royalty-9954397.html
http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-address-book-holy-grail-famous-names/astuogdPzNBgUmGLqD3WNN/

Swishypants

Isn't it weird how Gays LOOK GAY? You just know by looking at them. Every one of them didn't get quite baked in Mom's oven. Physical and Mental abnormalities.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 08:57:45 PM
Isn't it weird how Gays LOOK GAY? You just know by looking at them. Every one of them didn't get quite baked in Mom's oven. Physical and Mental abnormalities.

Yes, I'm sure it would be quite obvious if I ever saw you.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 30, 2017, 09:05:33 PM
Yes, I'm sure it would be quite obvious if I ever saw you.  :D

I look like Randell "TEX" Cobb.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 08:57:45 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 09:27:23 PM
Did spacey try to fuck you or Cobb?

"Give me another Cobb, he's got a spacey butthole" is all you heard in Desert Storm Paladin.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 09:30:45 PM
"Give me another Cobb, he's got a spacey butthole" is all you heard in Desert Storm Paladin.

Tell us how it was when the operators came back and you would wash the sweat and grime fm their bodies with a loofah.  Fucking REMF.  You and Keven Fucking Spacey, that is..

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 09:33:23 PM
Tell us how it was when the operators came back and you would wash the sweat and grime fm their bodies with a loofah.  Fucking REMF.  You and Keven Fucking Spacey, that is..

When I call the Operators, I talk dirty to those bitches! :)

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 30, 2017, 09:35:21 PM
When I call the Operators, I talk dirty to those bitches! :)
Telling them how you love the way the soap bubbles up in the cracks of their asses, amiright?

paladin1991

Well it looks like the Emmy's folks are revoking spacey's emmy for 'house of cards.'   Why is it that gays are notorious for dangerous behavior?  How come lesbians don't get outed for being predators? Or am I just not paying attention?

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 10:08:41 PM
Well it looks like the Emmy's folks are revoking spacey's emmy for 'house of cards.'   Why is it that gays are notorious for dangerous behavior?  How come lesbians don't get outed for being predators? Or am I just not paying attention?
I'll bet the Brits let him keep whatever they gave him. Didn't they give him Shakespeare's theater or some big position in the theater world or some crap? But, then again, with all the Muzzies taking over he might be out of that. (Though, depending on country, lots of the Muslims like young boys BUT his problem is that they are to dance and dress like underage girls. That makes it "ok," in some Muslim lands, to be a homosexual. Obama even prosecuted a Marine, and others,  who beat up an Afghan- or tried to blow the whistle (no, not the Obama way)  because they thought the process was disgusting and illegal.)
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html
The NYTimes finally even reported on it. Where was Hollywood? Where was the outrage?? Oh yeah, Obama, homosexuals, cross-dressing, abuse, Muslims- not a problem. Ignore.

Up All Night

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 30, 2017, 10:08:41 PM

The "House" will come tumbling down. "Overthrow their altars and break their images and burn their groves with fire; and you shall hew down the statues of their gods and destroy the names of them out of that place."

The 'House of Cards' actor was meant to receive the 2017 International Emmy Founders Award.

The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced Monday that it will revoke a planned honor for House of Cards star Kevin Spacey following an allegation of sexual assault against him.

"The International Academy has announced today that in light of recent events it will not honor Kevin Spacey with the 2017 International Emmy Founders Award," the organization said in a statement.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/international-tv-academy-revokes-kevin-spacey-honor-sexual-assault-claim-1053114

Swishypants

THE TRUTH: well over half of all people in the entertainment field are homo's. Feyags love young boys. It's their archetype fantasy & verboten desire. But wait, there is more! It's the same for Badass Alpha-Males, like me, and MV, about nubile teenage girls, but none of you because your all Low-T motherfuckers and Beta Bitches. We love young girls man! We even fucked some, when they were 16! We were 16 at the time too, but who's counting. You nerds were all still at home jerking your unused dicks at the time.

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean we would actually have sex with a 16 year old girl today. It's inappropriate, and gross unless an EMP pulse takes out the grid, and the Chinese nuke us, and it's Mad Max time. Then it's our duty to repopulate the world with our superior Alpha-Male seed so the world doesn't suck again when filled with pussies like you.  We will fuck you dorks in the ass then as well, but it's not a sex thing, just a dominance thing. You will all be our GIMP's.

NOW, where there is money and power, there are haters and social climbers and sick fucks. Sex scandals are an easy way to get money and attention. The accusations against Spacey are over 30 years old. If it was an issue, don't you think we would have heard about it before now? It took his asshole 31+ years to recover so that he could call a Lawyer? I'm rollin' with Spacey as my GIMP Fucker when the good times roll for sure!

OH WAIT, it looks like it was just a sexual advance while drunk, not sex. WTF!? Who gives a shit! I've given all of your teenage daughters sexual advances when I raped them with my eyes during the Super Bowl Party.

16 year old model.

P.S. Women are not gay. They are just sexual performers for my voyeuristic pleasure. Unless they are ugly, then they're not even human beings! :) I've also fucked women in the ass. It was tight man! When I was 16 I tried with my 16 year old girlfriend but we were young and didn't know you were supposed to use lube. Much gnashing of teeth on the pillow that night my friends!

https://youtu.be/GlN3oEjMpUQ

Swishypants

I want to ask this dude accusing Spacey why he was drinking at 14? Fucking deviant little fuck! Oh, and he's a QUEER too! Drama-Bitch!

paladin1991

Quote from: Up All Night on October 31, 2017, 12:08:35 AM
The "House" will come tumbling down. "Overthrow their altars and break their images and burn their groves with fire; and you shall hew down the statues of their gods and destroy the names of them out of that place."

The 'House of Cards' actor was meant to receive the 2017 International Emmy Founders Award.

The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced Monday that it will revoke a planned honor for House of Cards star Kevin Spacey following an allegation of sexual assault against him.

"The International Academy has announced today that in light of recent events it will not honor Kevin Spacey with the 2017 International Emmy Founders Award," the organization said in a statement.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/international-tv-academy-revokes-kevin-spacey-honor-sexual-assault-claim-1053114

Thanks UAN, I was unclear in my posting.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on October 31, 2017, 01:43:25 AM
I want to ask this dude accusing Spacey why he was drinking at 14? Fucking deviant little fuck! Oh, and he's a QUEER too! Drama-Bitch!

No doubt the precious little dear was pure as the driven  snow.  That is until predatory and malignant spacey  spied his delicate young ass and tossed down his 4th double Martini, sauntered over and in a show (he's an actor after all) of Alpha behavior swept the child up into his arms as a personal prize and tossed him onto a bed and dry humped him.

Then he went gay. 

Just like spacey.

And that was the night that Cock Gobbler KS killed 'House of Cards.'

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 31, 2017, 09:41:51 AM
No doubt the precious little dear was pure as the driven  snow.  That is until predatory and malignant spacey  spied his delicate young ass and tossed down his 4th double Martini, sauntered over and in a show (he's an actor after all) of Alpha behavior swept the child up into his arms as a personal prize and tossed him onto a bed and dry humped him.

Then he went gay. 

Just like spacey.

And that was the night that Cock Gobbler KS killed 'House of Cards.'
I blame aliens.

ksm32

Bought my wife seasons 1-4 last year as a Christmas gift.. she still has yet to watch any of it. All this news does not bode well for the situation. Guess I'm just stuck with these four seasons.

starrmtn001

:o

That fucking fucktard icehole!  That's one of the best series E-V-E-R. 
Fuck you, Spacey!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 31, 2017, 01:07:10 PM
:o

That fucking fucktard icehole!  That's one of the best series E-V-E-R. 
Fuck you, Spacey!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Hey! Easy! He's got cocks to suck, young boys to corrupt.  ;) ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

Dear, God.  Why didn't I think of the underage kids first?  :'(

Thanks for the, upside the head smack, Doc.

Fuck, me! >:(

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 31, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

Who the hell are you talking about?  Faggypantz? Wrong thead, Doc.  this thread is about Cock Gobbling KS.

paladin1991

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 31, 2017, 01:20:05 PM
Dear, God.  Why didn't I think of the underage kids first?  :'(

Thanks for the, upside the head smack, Doc.

Fuck, me! >:(

Well....Okay.  But I still wanna be friends afterwards.

Yorkshire pud

Hang on Spacey is gay? And this happened?

Can he not just threaten to sue and say his victim is lying like in cases of sexual assault involving famous people?

Oh and say he's mad with god? Or having rehab? Or pay him off? No?  ???