• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DoD CME blackout exercise in November?

Started by GravitySucks, October 27, 2017, 10:04:19 PM

GravitySucks

I always have my doubts about this website, but it might be worth looking into since this coincides with the Antifa protests.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november

albrecht

I like that website but, like all, verify and figure sources and verify them. The big 3, or 4, media doesn't like but, when you drill down on that site, often, like others, you can get local media reports, etc. Now. You have to figure out those also, of course.

Dr. MD MD

Of course! It's pretty hard not to notice over the years that they always have a drill running concurrent with an op.  ::)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 27, 2017, 11:26:11 PM
Of course! It's pretty hard not to notice over the years that they always have a drill running concurrent with an op.  ::)

Any updates on the UN takeover of Texas during Jade Helm?

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 28, 2017, 06:27:23 AM

Turns out it was actually a Militia psyop to test the response of Special Forces. Cyber Command spent a lot of effort to try and discredit it, and the Militia's posted a lot of rage comics online. Cyber Command eventually figured out that the Militia's were Special Forces and were mad. Computer Nerds! War is mostly shenanigans after you get desensitized.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 28, 2017, 06:27:23 AM

Yeah, your mom did everyone there. She's a real trooper!  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2017, 07:12:54 AM
Yeah, your mom did everyone there. She's a real trooper!  :D

MD was on a Red Team with Cyber Command but after Jade Helm they made him retire just shy of 20 years. He now lives in a box, in the back of a moving van. Never late for work!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 28, 2017, 07:19:38 AM
MD was on a Red Team with Cyber Command but after Jade Helm they made him retire just shy of 20 years. He now lives in a box, in the back of a moving van. Never late for work!