Author Topic: Sex Pig Harvey Weinstein  (Read 3326 times)

Re: Sex Pig Harvey Weinstein
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2017, 01:30:57 AM »
And yet you won't answer to your own rape allegations. Hypocrite!  ::)

Rainblwo?

S[acey-KayDet!

Four Thousand Chan

« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2017, 09:28:33 PM »
The Doc loves Harvey.

« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »
The Doc loves Harvey.

I've never met the man but I suppose in today's climate I could make rape allegations and make some real money. I'll think about it.  ???

« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2018, 11:28:59 PM »
Uma Thurman details sexual misconduct by Harvey Weinstein

The exposé details the unsupportive and physically endangering behavior of Kill Bill director Quentin Tarantino

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/3/16968250/uma-thurman-sexual-assault-harvey-weinstein

« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2018, 12:10:27 PM »
How come Weinstein isn't in jail? If a single person builds up enough accusations, I tend to think they are guilty of a portion of the alleged rapes. Statistically, how could it be possible that more than 100 women are lying or confused about Weinstein's actions? So, a public figure who has only one accusation his or her whole life is less likely to be guilty.  It is a fact that false accusations happen. But somebody like a Weinstein - or a Clinton - both of whom have more than 10 women accusing them, are guilty as hell.

Is it simply a case of being "too big to jail?" If Weinstein goes to prison, Clinton will have to go too.

« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2018, 12:11:34 PM »
How come Weinstein isn't in jail? If a single person builds up enough accusations, I tend to think they are guilty of a portion of the alleged rapes. Statistically, how could it be possible that more than 100 women are lying or confused about Weinstein's actions? So, a public figure who has only one accusation his or her whole life is less likely to be guilty. But somebody like a Weinstein - or a Clinton - both of whom have more than 10 women accusing them, are guilty as hell.

Is it simply a case of being "too big to jail?" If Weinstein goes to prison, Clinton will have to go too.

Cuz the Democrats secretly run everything no matter who's in charge. Don't tell anyone. ;)

« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2018, 12:12:00 PM »
How come Weinstein isn't in jail? If a single person builds up enough accusations, I tend to think they are guilty of a portion of the alleged rapes. Statistically, how could it be possible that more than 100 women are lying or confused about Weinstein's actions? So, a public figure who has only one accusation his or her whole life is less likely to be guilty.  It is a fact that false accusations happen. But somebody like a Weinstein - or a Clinton - both of whom have more than 10 women accusing them, are guilty as hell.

Because he’s a “producer” and not a “gymnastics instructor”?

« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2018, 12:24:10 PM »
So, even today in these supposedly "enlightened" times of social justice, there are still two sets of laws: one for the rich and one for the not so rich, the peasants and gym instructors.
Because he’s a “producer” and not a “gymnastics instructor”?

« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2018, 12:53:17 PM »
How come Weinstein isn't in jail?

He is more equal than others

« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2018, 01:02:30 PM »

« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2018, 01:15:32 PM »
LONDON — Saudi Arabia announced the arrest on Saturday night of the prominent billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, plus at least 10 other princes, four ministers and tens of former ministers.

The announcement of the arrests was made over Al Arabiya, the Saudi-owned satellite network whose broadcasts are officially approved. Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is sure to send shock waves both through the kingdom and the world’s major financial centers.

He controls the investment firm Kingdom Holding and is one of the world’s richest men, owning or having owned major stakes in 21st Century Fox, Citigroup, Apple, Twitter and many other well-known companies. The prince also controls satellite television networks watched across the Arab world.
source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-waleed-bin-talal.html
I usually don't look toward Saudi Arabia as a model of justice, but at the end of the year, the new crown prince made an anti-corruption sweep and had more than a dozen of the wealthiest Saudis arrested. All the untold billions of dollars of Weinstein and Clinton money wouldn't protect them from receiving justice in Saudi Arabia.