• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Classic & Vintage Home Audio Gear

Started by Swishypants, October 11, 2017, 08:24:05 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 06:25:28 PM
Make me some fish tacos, bitch!  >:(

You're going to have to see Ponyboysunset for your erectile dysfunction issues MD. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 06:40:13 PM
You're going to have to see Ponyboysunset for your erectile dysfunction issues MD. :)

But I just finished fucking your mom in the ass. Everything was A-OK!  ;) ;)  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 06:42:14 PM
But I just finished fucking your mom in the ass. Everything was A-OK!  ;) ;)  :D

Where did you get her URN you sick fuck!!! I'm sure some ash got up in your urethra you little bastard! Let the magic take effect Mom! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 06:43:58 PM
Where did you get her URN you sick fuck!!! I'm sure some ash got up in your urethra you little bastard! Let the magic take effect Mom! :)

Meh...Whatever...Her ghost told me that she's eternally disappointed with you. I told her she never should've fucked her first cousin. ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 06:46:25 PM
Meh...Whatever...Her ghost told me that she's eternally disappointed with you. I told her she never should've fucked her first cousin. ;D

God, if you only knew. They zapped her brain in '80 with electrodes; crazy as hell but she had a good soul. It was a sad life, but she had dignity.

Swishypants

Talk shit about the old man. 302 kills that I know of. A murdering, thieving motherfucker he was. The kids he killed were the worst of it, and with CONUS immunity he always walked. Special Forces, like demons.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 06:52:15 PM
God, if you only knew. They zapped her brain in '80 with electrodes; crazy as hell but she had a good soul. It was a sad life, but she had dignity.

Aw! Really? I'm so sorry.  :'(

This isn't the Sally Jessy Rapheal Show, dipshit! >:(  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 06:56:49 PM
Aw! Really? I'm so sorry.  :'(

This isn't the Sally Jessy Rapheal Show, dipshit! >:(  ::)

And you wonder why we ambush you MD. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 06:54:41 PM
Talk shit about the old man. 302 kills that I know of. A murdering, thieving motherfucker he was. The kids he killed were the worst of it, and with CONUS immunity he always walked. Special Forces, like demons.

It's these kind of delusional fantasies that make people here think you're a pussy...and Casio.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 06:57:48 PM
And you wonder why we ambush you MD. ;)

You couldn't ambush a half dead sloth on your best day.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 11, 2017, 06:59:00 PM
You couldn't ambush a half dead sloth on your best day.  ::)

Don't make me do it again. Please. It's become too easy. LOL!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 07:00:29 PM
Don't make me do it again. Please. It's become too easy. LOL!

Like I said, you're an unfunny hack! The guy who was playing you yesterday was at least moderately amusing.  ::)