• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sustainable Dieting and Health (Naps, Diet, Exercise)

Started by Jojo, October 10, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 19, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
If you have the option to work full time this would of course expedite the process of taking the necessary steps to getting your own place! Do the math, part time will never afford you the freedom to get out of your current situation. One month of FT would get you outta there. Have some faith that your cat will be fine, you're doing it for her? too.

Of course I'm married, and reasonably happy too. As far as flogging goes most woman stop giving FlogJobs within two years of the honeymoon.

As fine of an athlete as she is, she's not strong enough to deliver a fine flogging.
I completed 3 months of FT work in April.  I was able to get my car repaired, which broke right after I was hired, and pay for car tabs.  My cat was ok.  But these people already lost a home to a fire, and they still don't follow ordinary fire safety.  I call home and stop home a lot to check.

This place is w-a-a-y better than the last few, by far.  But you are right.  More work equals more choices.  Of course, if I get out of poverty, student loans will take 10% of my income on their income sensitive repayment plan (doesn't even cover the interest, lol).  And I would lose free prescriptions.  But I definitely keep my eyes open for good jobs.  Thanks for the reminder.

There's been a shake-up.  I think we are being collectively outpriced of this rental.  The sublessor said $2900 is way to much for a rambler, and she is right.  He has ripped her off all along, and recently just raised rent more than 10%.  So, I don't know what the future holds and am worried about it.  There is a HUGE shortage of housing, and a lot of scum out there at this level of living.

I have loved the yard and treetop views here.  We are on the crow-show route (a nightly massive wildlife commute).  This place as a facility is very, very comfortable and uplifting.  We have vegetable and flower gardens, and the lawns are plush for the most part.

It doesn't take strength to flog. A good flogging doesn't have to last long.  A heavier flogger is harder to find, but might work with less effort.  Rubber?  Because sure, if she's trying to beat you with a typical whip light as feathers, she'll be working really hard.  But with a full, heavier one, there is leverage, momentum and the wrist.  I have seen some very small ladies handle a bullwhip.  But you don't need a bullwhip, just a flogger!

Quote from: monica on May 18, 2018, 09:56:03 PM
my liver was just given an all clear!

Good to read. Time to celebrate with a nice cold Perrier

What's up with the flavored ones? I accidentally bought one...I wont make that mistake twice. It tasted like leftover foot soakings

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 19, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

What's up with the flavored ones? I accidentally bought one...I wont make that mistake twice. It tasted like leftover foot soakings
Yes, they don't do very well with their flavors! I wonder why.

Quote from: monica on May 19, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
Yes, they don't do very well with their flavors! I wonder why.

I really couldn't say, I just know the green apple flavor is an abomination!

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on May 18, 2018, 09:56:03 PM
You could research how to provide effective support.

I don't support bigotry.

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 19, 2018, 02:50:28 AM
I really couldn't say, I just know the green apple flavor is an abomination!
Didn't know about that.  Thanks for the warning.  Im going to try it anyway! Lol.
Quote from: Jackstar on May 19, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
I don't support bigotry.
What r u talking about.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 19, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

All i said was the oil is not safe for pets to ingest!  I am not opposed to a weed!

Today was a good diet and exercise.  It's amazing how fun exercise looks compared to job search!  And i have a new motivation.  The brain-damaged women here has become hostile, because i asked her not to store toilet paper on the toilet plunger stick.  Good way to get cdiff, ecoli, uti, etc...  She lately comes back with, a slew of expletives and then, "You're just jealous".  (She doesn't eat, and has a thin figure.
But not eating caused her an insulin reaction this morning...).  I'd like to retort, "Ive got everything you have!".

ksm32

Quote from: monica on May 19, 2018, 12:55:59 AM

It doesn't take strength to flog. A good flogging doesn't have to last long.  A heavier flogger is harder to find, but might work with less effort.  Rubber?  Because sure, if she's trying to beat you with a typical whip light as feathers, she'll be working really hard.  But with a full, heavier one, there is leverage, momentum and the wrist.  I have seen some very small ladies handle a bullwhip.  But you don't need a bullwhip, just a flogger!

Ok, so I've arranged for some flog time on Tuesday afternoon. I'm only working a half day that day so I'll have plenty of time to prepare my glorious muscular back. I sure hope flogging is as fun as it looks in the pictures I've seen. So darn exited, I feel like Santa's coming!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH   HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: monica on May 19, 2018, 07:22:22 PM
Didn't know about that.  Thanks for the warning.  Im going to try it anyway! Lol.

It's your funeral ha ha. If they make it there must be a market for it so enjoy

Quote from: Jackstar on May 19, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

I don't know about all of these other claims, but my mother who has lupus swears CBD oil lessens her pain and my friend with fibromyalgia believes in/takes it to a lesser extent. Like anything, you get what you pay for, so the cheaper stuff they've purchased on the internet is just a waste of money. Your mileage may vary

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 19, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

If I try the flavored green apple one, i plan to buy three plain ones so i can dilute it if it is horrid!  But i like green apple....

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 20, 2018, 02:26:15 AM
Ok, so I've arranged for some flog time on Tuesday afternoon. I'm only working a half day that day so I'll have plenty of time to prepare my glorious muscular back. I sure hope flogging is as fun as it looks in the pictures I've seen. So darn exited, I feel like Santa's coming!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH   HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bec you seem pretty big, i recommend sitting backwards in a chair so your back is a little lower.  If her arms do get tired, she could alternate with something lighter and snappy, not my preference but might give her more stamina.

Jojo

Yesterday was a good diet and exercise day.  Old scars in my shin hurt, but I can press the adhesions out later. Having the thin (brain damaged and physically disabled) housemate so nearby, alleging that i'm jealous of her figure is a good motivator.  I just can't get it off fast enough to cease her insane allegations.

Motivation is really important, because PCOS and hypoglycemia are working against me.  Even in high school when I was very proportionate, I had to skip entire days of eating just to stay proportionate.  And in my thirties when I was thin, I was exercising about two hours almost every day!  So, metabolism is not my friend.  I wish scientists would fix the PCOS insulin problem.

It's still early, but today has been good for dieting and exercise.  So far.  Very motivated by the wretch in the next room.  I might weigh more than her, but at least I believe in soap!

ksm32

Quote from: monica on May 20, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
Because you seem pretty big

Apologies, it's these pants. I usually wear a fuller cut. ;D

Quote from: monica on May 20, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
I might weigh more than her, but at least I believe in soap!

That's favorable.

My neighbors wife had had some remarkable results with the HCG diet. Although... it does cost a few buck$ to get started, she went from 265 two yrs ago to maintaining 130LBS BTW she's 5'10. She no longer spends the money nor does she take the shots but rather, she eats to the guidelines she initially learned when she first did the three weeks but with higher protein portions making up for the lack of calories and of course, protein. I think she allows herself a few cheat days a month with take out or whatever.

https://www.doctoroz.com/article/new-hcg-diet

ksm32

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 20, 2018, 03:28:10 AM
dude...

Those definitely look like woman's feet. I'd just add a lil squeeze of lemon and drink it all up. Those yours? ;D  kinda big..

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 20, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
Apologies, it's these pants. I usually wear a fuller cut. ;D
That's favorable.

My neighbors wife had had some remarkable results with the HCG diet. Although... it does cost a few buck$ to get started, she went from 265 two yrs ago to maintaining 130LBS BTW she's 5'10. She no longer spends the money nor does she take the shots but rather, she eats to the guidelines she initially learned when she first did the three weeks but with higher protein portions making up for the lack of calories and of course, protein. I think she allows herself a few cheat days a month with take out or whatever.

https://www.doctoroz.com/article/new-hcg-diet
I'll check it out.  By three charts, she is underweight.  You know how i feel about that!

Quote from: ksm32 on May 20, 2018, 08:19:38 PM
Those definitely look like woman's feet. I'd just add a lil squeeze of lemon and drink it all up. Those yours? ;D  kinda big..

i prefer my old feet soakings flavored with thinly sliced cucumber, it's the new thing

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

wow if only there were some kind of easily obtainable substance that could help with that
There are drugs for hormonal disorders such as pcos, including metformin.  I asked my doctor to do a hormone panel, and she didnt want to bec of the way she is indoctrinated.  Excess pcos androgens are a cardiovascular risk, so i'll bring it up again when she can see the excess androgens, like during a physical.

You know exercise helps.  I have been diligent with exercise since my blood pressure crisis in April.  And since the dirty wretch in the next room keeps accusing me of wanting her figure.

And there are metabolism hacks which i try to do, like supposedly not combing protein with simple carbs at same meal.  Another metabolism hack is to break down a long exercise session into shorter segments, bec experts claim your metabolism is increased each time you f inish, even if it is short.

For pcos women, here are helpful supplements:

N-acetylcysteine 1.8g per day
Cinnamon
Magnesium
Myoinositol
Omega-3 1-4g per dsy
Low glycemic foods (lettuce not carrots, apples and berries not bananas)

The best metabolism hacks are on men's body building websites.  They talk about how to beat plateaus, too, where you have great improvement and then get stuck.  Like one time, I lost 25lbs, but try as hard as i could, another 5 just would not come off (although eventually I did surpass it).  Yet, during another era, when I got down to hat weight, I easily surpassed it.  Plateaus are weird, inconsistent.  At the time of the easy loss, i was taking L-Cysteine to cure a finger wart (with quercetin).  (Homeopathic thuja is safest). I dont know it that is the same as the cycteine above; some cysteines are dangerous. 

Right now i dont have the budget or time for supplements other than very basic ones.  But, a psychological "bondage loop" (kind of like getting someone's goat)/is a terrific motivator, so it's working.  She can't get my goat if I rid myself of it.

Can you imagine the audacity of a filthy, brain-damaged, anti-social, fenced-merchandised wearing total kleptomaniac who doesn't believe in bar soap nor cross-contamination...and who pees on the floor, puts dirty rugs in the dryer, puts toilet paper on the toilet plunger handle... saying I'm just jealous of her figure (when I tell her to give me back my soap).  But she gets away with it bec she does have a trimmer figure than I do.  Well, that's ending.  No more ammo for her to throw at me.  I simply won't give her that.  No way.  I've had a lot of reasons to lose weight, but this one seems to be motivating me very well.  I'm not putting up with that kind of retarded b.s.  I never minded her calling me overweight, bec i am.  But calling me jealous of her (thinking of her poor character) is retarded.  We are not going there anymore.

Jackstar

Quote from: monica on May 21, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
There are drugs

One track mind. How many Hershey's Kisses did you unwrap today?

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2018, 05:38:02 PM
None.  This is the second time you have brought to mind delectable treats - diet is about mindfulness.
Your support is appreciated.  Where does one purchase elderberries?

As for true confessions, I did have a simple starch with a fat.  But there was a calorie deficit beforehand and exercise afterward.  And it was a small serving.

Garden salad tonite, with salmon.  Many plants wintered over!  A big perk here.  I harvested enough for tomorrow.  Such funny people here.  They have chard and parsley ripe outside, but they eat store bought iceberg lettuce only!

ksm32

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

Although we didn't have Hershey kisses..

We had company over the other night and we had S'Moares cooked over an open fire in my back yard. Afterwards we exorcised in my hallway and bedroom. An hour after that some more exorcise broke out on the front lawn. Thank God I have the 6FT privacy fence.

Yoouuzzaaaa :D

albrecht

Quote from: monica on May 20, 2018, 03:49:54 PM
If I try the flavored green apple one, i plan to buy three plain ones so i can dilute it if it is horrid!  But i like green apple....
I think, not 100% sure, that Perrier is faked now, for a while. Not natural CO2 enfused or even mineral water.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2018, 11:24:06 PM
I think, not 100% sure, that Perrier is faked now, for a while. Not natural CO2 enfused or even mineral water.
Eee gads.
Quote from: Jackstar on May 22, 2018, 01:46:43 AM

Better to have a glucose tablet, followed short thereafter with a balanced meal!!  To prevent the cycle.  And the more variety, the better.  In other words, a piece of radish and a piece of lettuce will digest more complexly than two pieces of lettuce.

Quote from: ksm32 on May 21, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
Although we didn't have Hershey kisses..

We had company over the other night and we had S'Moares cooked over an open fire in my back yard. Afterwards we exorcised in my hallway and bedroom. An hour after that some more exorcise broke out on the front lawn. Thank God I have the 6FT privacy fence.

Yoouuzzaaaa :D
Gotta work that beer off! Tee hee.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 22, 2018, 01:44:17 AM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-heart-eggs/egg-a-day-tied-to-lower-risk-of-heart-disease-idUSKCN1IM2G9
Maybe people who eat eggs are just more health-conscious in general.
So sad, I love eggs, but have a serious egg allergy!  I scramble tofu, thoug.  Tofu rancheros...